Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Welsh 69 - Kinky Destiny 19 (Pontypridd)  (Read 5399 times)

6 review(s) for lush arse 69 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for Raunchy Welsh 69 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for body to die for (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wonky

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Now i'm sure these two are the same person, but it was through Destiny I booked.

Prior to our meet I had tried numerous times to meet but she had always been busy at the time. All contactw was through AW mail and she responded to all my messages fairly promptly so positive there.

I met for an hour in her place in Ponty. Terrace house, easy to find. Parking was on street about 100yards away.

I found her to be very pretty facially. Her body is petite as her pictures. Boobs she is lacking but they were ok. Nice nipples. I was not invited upstairs so it was sofa only which I had read about before. We had sex in numerous positions and i've got to say on the sofa made it a pleasurable experience. She rode me like a pro! really fast and deep. She was really surprised she couldnt make me cum and it was an effort not too!! the other main position was drilling her from behind really hard and deep.  I mentioned anal and she said she does but as i'd asked over half way into the meet it was a bit late.. she needs to work up to it.. I thought that was fair enough (i'd not asked for this previously).

She was a bit of a character.. and the dog was really annoying

valleypunter

Did she ask you to take condoms with you?

Offline wonky

Boblowjob

She was in Neath last week. Arranged to meet her at 6pm, but she blew me off until 7pm. I couldn't wait around, disappointing. She asked me to get her a £10 top up for her phone, WTF??

np500

She's a girl, she asked a few guys to pic some fags up on the way plus you had to bring your own condoms, do you ask for the money for the fags when you hand the money for the punt over or at the end ? or do you just say on me babe ! If she gets a free pack of fags every punt, tidy scam, think she should give it up anyway ! Horrible habit.

SirFukedDaLot

She done the same to me.. and I did request her arse in advance but she said she needed notice. . I did say it was clear in my email and text message that I wanted to fuck your arse.. done her on the sofa and wasn't disappointed but could have been better..

np500

I keep reading about this sofa, for god sake someone tell me it's Pvc or leather for cleaning purposes coz if I go there I'm taking a can of clit bang or what ever it's called and a scrubbing brush !

Offline pork sword

Feels like leather, it's a big one L shaped.I wasn't asked to get anything and condoms were supplied Asked about 'A' levels and was told next time (I won't hold my breath) Think it's bullshit!! The dog is a CUNT knocked the door and thought it was a poltergeist trying to get out the door it was moving so much. It also starts barking when she moans when being fucked.midget Doberman apparently  She's really nice though enjoyed my time there  :music:

np500

See , call me fussy, but I know that dog is all over that sofa when it's used as a family living room, bet it's not cleaned before each punter turns up, think I'll try catch here when she turns up in another venue , sorry .

Swansea lad

Anyone seen her recently?

Shes in PT/Neath area at the moment.

Is she pretty?

Offline pork sword

Anyone seen her recently?

Shes in PT/Neath area at the moment.

Is she pretty?

I found her attractive and have had a few good meetings with her..  :hi:

Swansea lad

She looks lovely from behind.

What area of port talbot is she?

Boblowjob

Her ass is her best feature, I've seen her a couple of times and bent over she looks amazing. She's attractive to. Well worth a visit, actually ...................

Swansea lad

Shes only available until 11am tomorrow.she will have to wait.

Does anyone else get the problem of they message about 4/5 girls, then after the time you wanted to meet 3/4 will reply?

np500

I always book ahead, no problem, last Sunday had a £1000 off a job so thought lets have a shag before it goes in the bank, left answer machine message on two and e-mailed / text three others, 2 to 4 hours later two e-mails / texted to say not working , was watching the football by then, still, saved some dosh for another day !

Offline prashindian

Dose she have new profile now?

Offline Steelworker

For fuck’s sake, Prashindian, how many more times are you going to ask this question? You sound very dodgy.  :thumbsdown:

Offline dumbo25

All three times you have spelt "Does" incorrectly  :dash:

Offline Ssddooo66

Some extreme storking going on here

STAR-LORD

For fuck’s sake, Prashindian, how many more times are you going to ask this question? You sound very dodgy.  :thumbsdown:

Language Timothy!  :D

Actually I wonder if it's the return of Husqvarna360? I thought it might be Destiny herself attention seeking, but I doubt she's that reckless. But who knows.  :unknown:

Offline Mil 34

I think if it was destiny then surely she would have reactivated her profile before bumping the thread.
Husq, quite possibly, he has history with her if I remember right