Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just too risky  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Bengeo13

External Link/Members Only

Every rational thought is saying 'don't do it!' but those buttock cheeks!

Offline Bengeo13

I wonder if this is the same Natasha who has just appeared on Diamonds?

Wellydogg

whoulookingat1

Feedback says not the girl in the pic, also romanian so id go with your gut and give it a miss

Offline TallPaul

TOFTT ???

I will take a chance on a Romanian the day she has more than 10 positive feedback and at least one decent review.
5 or less and a few suspicious pics then I'm out !

Offline maxxblue

TOFTT ???

I will take a chance on a Romanian the day she has more than 10 positive feedback and at least one decent review.
5 or less and a few suspicious pics then I'm out !

So you'll try this one?

themademan2

So you'll try this one?

I was looking at this one and feedback very dodgy even though it shows 10 positives

Offline The_Don

@ op I don't punt in this area, but YMMV with any W/G.

I seen a comment (on her feed back) about anal being extra but not details on her profile, for extras. Also a comment about size 18   External Link/Members Only

TOFTT ?

For me, I like to confirm services before handing over money, when TOFTT. With in a minute or 2, I can tell (with most) if they have an issue with attitude and service.  Normally just asking a few questions via text/calls and in person. If you get the "my friend took the call" crap or "your not clean" or "I'm not doing that service and my profile needs changing". Show them the text and why did they confirm because they have just wasted your time.

If I don't like the look of some thing or her attitude and service is poor or it doesn't feel right at a punt. I walk away with out paying (and a smile) knowing. I've not wasted my hard earned cash on a poor excuses for a service provider.

I was looking at this one and feedback very dodgy even though it shows 10 positives

Very mixed, the negatives (comments) are some times have more useful that the positives ones.

A/W feed back just one part of a system (other part have issues), thus its is to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Btfl face and body and great sex. Limited english but we managed to communicate ok. OWO and kissing £20 extra (each!) which I could not afford :-( xx

Poor shag, very disinterested and looked like she just woke up. Probably still under the influence of drugs

Response:    1.never take drugs..and yes i woke up for you at 6:30am and you tell me is not a problem for you if im not ready

Avoid! Can't do anything with her. Keeps rushing you and complaining in Polish. Wasted my money :(

Response:    love dont forgot what u wanna do...to broken the condom to do bareback...avoid this ppl like u i will never do bareback
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:13:46 am by The_Don »

Offline Bengeo13

MM2 is a wise cuckoo on here and I'm swayed by his comments, seems like she blows hot and cold.
I'm still prepared to TOFTT though and report back
It's all done in the line of duty you understand!

Online Tiger63

MM2 is a wise cuckoo on here and I'm swayed by his comments, seems like she blows hot and cold.
I'm still prepared to TOFTT though and report back
It's all done in the line of duty you understand!
you might be "taking one"......when Sergi walks in

Offline Bengeo13

I've done the decent thing, or at least I tried to do so. I couldn't get any response from the girls mentioned so took a booking with Natasha at Diamonds
Who turns out to be
It was the tattoo that gave it away!
Review to be posted soon