Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai - Hendon Central  (Read 5181 times)

Huckleberry

Visited Sala Thai today and saw Gift.  :kiss:
She is truly exceptional with her massage skills.
Today felt like booking with her one hour out of the blue and luckily she was available.
As usual you go in, pay your £45 at reception and she ushers you to your room.
Place has a very pleasant and refreshing smell of lemon grass.
Room is small but comfortable and clean.
Once you lay down naked, she comes in the room and it is best you makd it clear what you require from her to save time later.
£60 ensures locked door and she becomes naked and this lady is fit and facially very pretty with magic hands.
Her technique for massaging little brother is very goood indeed.
No rush job here. Soon she climbs up and starts body to body.
Using quality aromatic massage oil, she slides over your body in a sexy way ensuring erotic pulses are sent all over.
Again slow and well managed technique.
By now well relaxed and eager to shoot my load all over her sexy body which is super silky smooth. :D
She gets hot towels and wipes you down before offering you a bath towel whereby you can wash off the excess oils before it spoils your clothes.
Overall, a very relaxing massage which leaves you totally satisfied.
Money well spent if you like decent massage without F.S service.
Huckleberry  :hi:

Offline 76shen

Do you know what days she works.

Speedy

Do you know what days she works.

Wll he posted his review yesterday, in it said he saw her "today". So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she works Thursdays  ;)

Offline Rupert

As good as it sounds I think £60 extra is too much

Offline 76shen

Wll he posted his review yesterday, in it said he saw her "today". So I'm gonna take a wild guess and say she works Thursdays  ;)

I've worked that out myself, trying to find out what other   days she works.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 04:16:49 pm by 76shen »

Speedy

As good as it sounds I think £60 extra is too much

Agreed, £60 should get you FS. £40 is standard for a good quality body to body with the trimmings.

Huckleberry

Hi All,
Gift works Wed, Thu and Sat.
Also Nicole has now moved on for further  studies so no longer available unfortunately.
Regards to all.
H

Offline Kaluuu276

Any ladies here offer oral or 69?

Has anyone asked?

peter296

Reading the main Sala thai thread, I think not. What generally everyone is saying, but you can always try and ask, but generally no  :cry:

Offline Kamaka

Never had oral or 69 on the numerous times I've been there, but RO - occasionally.

peter296

RO is allowed? how much extra did that cost? was they at least clean down there? haha, I would try that if they allowed me...

Offline Kamaka

It was some time since I was there, but I think I paid £60 & £45 in total.
One was a Chinese girl I think called Linda, the other was a Thai girl I think called Jenny.
Yes, both were clean smelling as far as I recall.
Probably both gone now so may not be much help.