Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mini Reviews (Glasgow)  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Newbie9643

Hi. Lurked for a while, not posted in a long time so thought the best way to start would be some reviews.

Kendra
Not much to be added about Kendra that's not on here already. Gorgeous girl (a bit too much make up for my taste if I had to nit pick), really friendly and good service (DFK, OW, RO, sex). Only criticism really was that she didn't go for round 2 once I finished but it was my first punt so next time I'd know to initiate I think. Flat was clean and tidy, shower offered before and after as well. I'll probably go back eventually.
External Link/Members Only

Mature Katarina
I wanted to try older (and a squirter!) and Kat had some good write ups and it was a great decision! Really enthusiastic service (DFK, OWO, RO, sex, A levels, toys) and she really seemed to love anal, in fact she didn't seem to give me much choice when it came to fucking her ass! Did have a bit of a mummy tummy but was still really sexy especially given her age and really friendly too. Clean flat and showers offered again. I would have been back by now if she hadn't changed her age limit!

xxScottish-Blondexx (Neutral)
Again I won't really be saying anything that hasn't already been said on here. Nice enough girl, seemed a bit ditsy though. Service was ok (DFK, OWO, RO, sex) but nothing to get excited about. Personally found her attractive enough. Sent a few more texts than I'd like during though I understand it with the safety thing, needs a better system though. Not too keen on this "dad"/"driver" person being the one that deals with her appointments and although we never met in the lift I think we did pass each other. Flat was tidy but not high quality if that makes sense and the area wasn't the best. Shower not offered.  I suppose this shows you get what you pay for though I'm tempted to go back to see if she'd perk up on a second visit, not top of the list by any means though.

TS Erika
Yes I'm another punter with this particular kink! Stunning girl (or should that be "girl") and seemed nice though there wasn't much time for chatting. Excellent, enthusiastic service (DFK, OWO, some RO, anal (top only for me this time), CIM). Only complaint here is I wanted more time! She started to initiate round 2 with about 5 minutes to go and we were getting into it before I had to call it off cos I had to leave else god knows how much time I would have got. Nice clean apartment in city centre, showers offered. Will hopefully be back if our dates and my bank account all align!

Tania Tantra
Just a rub and tug. Nice girl, not the chattiest though but that wasn't a problem really. Good relaxing massage, plenty of B2B contact, good HJ technique though occasionally a bit rough but that's nit picking. Gorgeous girl, would like more to be on offer. Decent enough flat, nice and clean though not the best area again though felt safe enough. Shower offered. Might be back eventually though not rushing to it.

Hot Brunettee
Heard good things about her on here and knew it could either be just a rub and tug or even more. Went in content with a rub and tug but the massage was more of a case of spreading oils on me but that was cos she wanted to get onto other stuff! Not the prettiest but not ugly, amazing body though. Excellent services (Massage, DFK, OWO, RO (69), sex) and really enthusiastic. Full length mirrors were good fun and the positions were good too. Absolutely incredible in cowgirl! Clean flat near city centre, no issues getting in though that's a non issue since I think she's moved now. I'll be back there soon I think, hopefully I'll find out more services since her profile doesn't tell you much!

And that's me, hope what I've said comes in handy. Any recommendations of new WGs based on these ones would be appreciated too!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:36:22 pm by Newbie9643 »

JazzMan

Offline Courtney

xxScottish-Blondexx (Neutral)
Again I won't really be saying anything that hasn't already been said on here. Nice enough girl, seemed a bit ditsy though. Service was ok (DFK, OWO, RO, sex) but nothing to get excited about. Personally found her attractive enough. Sent a few more texts than I'd like during though I understand it with the safety thing, needs a better system though. Not too keen on this "dad"/"driver" person being the one that deals with her appointments and although we never met in the lift I think we did pass each other. Flat was tidy but not high quality if that makes sense and the area wasn't the best. Shower not offered.  I suppose this shows you get what you pay for though I'm tempted to go back to see if she'd perk up on a second visit, not top of the list by any means though.

It's more likely to be her step-dad............step-father and daughter runaways.

mavgoose

Hi newbie.
Yep , agree with you for the 2 girls that I've seen on your list.

Thanks for the info on the other ones.

Offline Newbie9643

It's more likely to be her step-dad............step-father and daughter runaways.

She referred to her dad/driver a few times, assumed it was the same person and this story makes sense. Feel kinda sorry for her to be honest

chico1000

She referred to her dad/driver a few times, assumed it was the same person and this story makes sense. Feel kinda sorry for her to be honest
I do also but would never go back.

Offline mr small

I went back after a good first visit and it was fucking awful, never again, even if she was the only wg in Central Scotland  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Newbie9643

I doubt I ever will go back but if it came to desperate times it might well be an option

Offline mr small

I doubt I ever will go back but if it came to desperate times it might well be an option

Honestly ......having a wank or doing without would be two better options  :hi:

chico1000

Feeling sorry for is not a good reason to go back.  For a Scottish girl Heather must have one of the most misleading feedback profiles on AW.

Offline Newbie9643

If anything it's putting me off going back, a girl being pimped out by her step dad isn't an ideal situation for a punter or the WG I think

RandyF

a girl being pimped out by her step dad isn't an ideal situation for a punter or the WG I think

a girl being pUmped by her step dad isn't an ideal situation, either mate!

Weren't they reportedly part of the swinging scene or some shit?   Some punter will still visit, regardless of whether her da is riding her or not.