Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Replys  (Read 895 times)

zzrbob

finding it hard work trying to book a wg ,send mails on aw and getting very little in the way of replys

Over the last few weeks the wg that have replyed have made bookings

am I doing something wrong ?

Offline Gothic D

Probably not,some of them are just like that.The way I see it is if they don't want my money I will give to one who does.Their loss at the end of the day and there isn't a single one of them I would be so desperate to see that I would waste my time chasing them.There are plenty more out there.
ZZR 1200 by any chance?

bigslicky

Kimberlie klarke is good dirty fuck

Offline Gothic D

Kimberlie klarke is good dirty fuck
Yes so you keep saying.7 posts and only one doesn't actually mention her.Are you her?

1andhalfhands

Yes so you keep saying.7 posts and only one doesn't actually mention her.Are you her?

its her or her bf gothic , you just need to look at what he has posted in the past about other not so good looking WG in the area to notice a patern

Offline Gothic D

its her or her bf gothic , you just need to look at what he has posted in the past about other not so good looking WG in the area to notice a patern
I thought as much.Why post that when it's totally irrelevant to the OP's original question.He/she will soon be rumbled and banned.I see now that others have noticed on different threads.

Online north_east_lad

ive also sent a email off on aw and no reply, putting it down to hollies

and this kimberly lass , yuck no thanks , and it looks like its her or her pimp making the postings

Offline Spartacus123

Happened a lot to me over the last 2 weeks, no bugger is getting back to me!

Went to an agency in the end

Offline Mansell

Sounds like hols time. Always scroll down to the bottom of the page and check when they last logged on make sure they are actually doing so. The other thing is check that they are not accessing from abroad.

Other than that have you got any feedback, if not some WG's won;t see you. So try and find ones that will.

Offline AnthG

am I doing something wrong ?

The only thing you could be doing wrong is being too long/wordy in your emails.

It really is best to try and keep them as short as possible and keeping it to around 50 words. As any more you run the risk of the girl just ignoring you.

But I get the feeling it will just be that girls on AW have zero business sense and thinking something like they have enough bookings arranged for moment so I can just ignore all the rest of the emails I have received.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Mitchellm

Hi newbie here although lurked for a while and new to the world of punting. I get little in the way of replies but put that down to my low feedback rating of 1, as i have only seen 1 girl so far and the fact i live on Teesside which is a little bit sparse as i would put it.

Offline jarrovian

Does anyone know if lily D is on hols? E-mailed her three days ago but hasn't logged in so hasn't read my message.

Offline JodyJensen

• Service Provider
The only thing you could be doing wrong is being too long/wordy in your emails.

It really is best to try and keep them as short as possible and keeping it to around 50 words. As any more you run the risk of the girl just ignoring you.

Anth, I can't speak for all WGs but for me lengthy emails don't deter me, it's emails where it's completely clear that the client has not read my profile whatsoever. For example, I regularly get emails asking which days I'm available for Incalls (which is stated in my profile) or emails asking what the best way to book an Incall is (which is also on my profile). I appreciate most men see pictures and reviews and decide on a WG based only on that but I definitely recommend skimming over a profile to make sure you're not asking questions which have been answered clearly before. X

Offline AnthG

Does anyone know if lily D is on hols? E-mailed her three days ago but hasn't logged in so hasn't read my message.

No, she has been back from her hols I think (she said she was back to work mid July).

She is on the forum (logged in right now actually) you could send her a PM here for a booking, or find out when she will be back. Will also likely cut through all the people messaging her on AW too.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=26517
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:10:17 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

zzrbob

Always keep emails short and simple, date , time, how long

Also have good feedback and check when they where last logged on

Looks like I may have to start trying a few wg in Yorkshire