Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denim skirt and cut off shorts fetish  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Dime

I'm currently in Spain and something I've noticed is the amount of hot young Spanish girls in their late teens/early 20s walking about the streets wearing denim shorts and skirts. When I was sitting on the terrace of a café, the hot waitress who came out to serve me had a pair of ripped cut off denim shorts on. I therefore got a great view of her long, tanned legs and her ass looked so curvy and sexy in them that I had to stop myself from giving her a good, hard spank. :wacko: 
My main question is do any other punters have this fetish? Would it be difficult to find a WG in the UK who would wear upon request or even own a pair of denim shorts, taking into account our climate? Also, why are the majority of Spanish girls smoking hot in relative comparison to the UK? At least here in Valencia, 90% of girls who I pass in the street would get a pounding, thus when I return to the UK I am tempted to go for Spanish/Latina WGs in my punts from now on, as they are IMO generally more attractive than British girls (a sweeping generalisation I know). 

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I fucking love short denim shorts with rough ends... Even better with cowboy boots!  :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

I love it when they unbutton the jeans shorts to reveal bikini pants underneath.

Offline nigel4498

There is a girl in Southampton, Miss Tanya. External Link/Members Only who used to wear them and had a pic in her gallery.Think she may have moved it to her PG now though.
she looked hot. :P
I know webpunter added her to his hotlist on the strength of that photo.
If you are reading this Tanya, put it back on your profile. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:08:17 pm by nigel4498 »

Hyperchicken

Captain Caveman

Offline gash bash

ah yes the good old Daisy Dukes, very hot and love to see chicks wearing them.

i saw a chick wearing these shorts the other day in West London, it was a sight to behold with her arse cheeks showing.

Matty24579

I love short denim skirts I had a works do two years ago and some of the girls who turned up in these short skirts looked really horny I have seen a couple of Brazillian girls recently and they are really nice .

Online webpunter

There is a girl in Southampton, Miss Tanya. External Link/Members Only who used to wear them and had a pic in her gallery.Think she may have moved it to her PG now though.
she looked hot. :P
I know webpunter added her to his hotlist on the strength of that photo.
If you are reading this Tanya, put it back on your profile. :thumbsup:
Indeed i did - recall i might have knocked one out too with that picture on my tablet later !
The daisy-duke look is right up my street & +1 with the comment above about combining these with cowboy boots
Sadly yet to get to see her - just that little bit far to travel - with other pickings closer to home.  So factoring in the time & travel cost brings others into play - even if a bit more expensive.  I've been waiting for some business stuff to crop up on the south coast & then try & get to see her

Nigel - are you "making plans" to see her  ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:18:59 pm by webpunter »

Offline PLeisure

Daisy Dukes and a tanned pair of coltish lombs, ftw  :wacko:
 - woof  :music:

In Ibiza, they ride the crutch up so high it's virtually a thong
Crazy dangerous  :bomb:

Offline nigel4498

Nigel - are you "making plans" to see her  ;)
I have seen her again and I am looking forward to an outcall at my place, hopefully next month.
I will of course be asking her to arrive dressed in denim shorts now  :P

Offline jackthelad

A great song:  External Link/Members Only   :D

Who's the guy in the stripped shirt? Looks like he'd make a decent Joker!

Offline threechilliman

Two words: Daisy. Duke.

+ another 1. I was a teenager when Dukes of Hazard were on. She featured very regularly in my wanking thoughts back then. I remember jizzing on a picture of her in my bedroom. Nice!

tcm

Offline Rich42

I've just come back from Majorca... the shorts are pulled up and worn so high you can see most of their arse cheeks. I kept having to nip back into the sea to cool off. My missus said "It IS hot isn't it?" I said "yes indeed" but she never knew we were on different wavelengths altogether. It's tiring being a perv at my age!

Offline threechilliman

I've just come back from Majorca... the shorts are pulled up and worn so high you can see most of their arse cheeks. I kept having to nip back into the sea to cool off. My missus said "It IS hot isn't it?" I said "yes indeed" but she never knew we were on different wavelengths altogether. It's tiring being a perv at my age!

Currently away, I had to laugh when the waiter claimed they offered 'full service' in the buffet at lunch time. My immediate thought was 'I bet you dont young man!'

tcm

Offline bigmc

Saw a Scandinavian bird on holiday who wore them round the pool. She left them Unbuttoned and unzipped to show off her tattoo. I was solid as a rock for a whole week  :D :P

Offline kiltedviking

Hate to break it to you mate,  but women ALWAYS know what wavelength we are on.  I'm pretty lucky in that my Oh well point out women with big tits or little clothing saying things like "she needs a bigger bra for those",  or "look at her,what a tramp", while I'm thinking "fuck me she would get it".

Definitely +1 from me on the whole Daisy Duke look. That and something about a thin white tshirt with a white bra underneath really gets me going.

Offline superchamp

Currently on my second day at Truck music festival and it's rammed with young girls wearing cut off jeans. Must make a point of having a punt tomorrow.

Offline cueball

I was a teenager when Dukes of Hazard were on.

tcm

Bollocks, I'm not having that

Online webpunter

Here are a couple of examples on the south-coast
Bella        External Link/Members Only
Sienna     External Link/Members Only

Online webpunter

while I'm thinking "fuck me she would get it"
Are you Jay off the Inbetweeners ?  :D

Whilst we're on the subject of cut off shorts then here are a couple of fantastic pics.  Not AW girlies, but who cares

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Could some bright spark please wazz up these photos coz i'm not clever enuf to do this