Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Katiee - Preston  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Donkey Kong

Hi Guys - Anyone had any experience of Katiee?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been on my hotlist for a while but very little info in here about here, mentioned briefly in a post by cueball but nothing else. Profile looks good and i'm tempted but being new to the area i'm still trying to navigate the minefield!

pierrot

Shes a pretty vile creature and should be avoided where possible.
Im pretty sure one of her pictures had her wearing an ankle tag.
anyway Con will be along shortly and I think he gave her a good review but that wss a long time ago.
theres a long thread about her on another forum where she replies and shows nothing but contempt for punter's

Yoda69

anyway Con will be along shortly and I think he gave her a good review but that wss a long time ago.
theres a long thread about her on another forum where she replies and shows nothing but contempt for punter's

Lol @ pretty vile creature

Offline Donkey Kong

Thanks Pierrot, just read the thread, hilarious! Think i'll give that a swerve and continue my search elsewhere.......

yorkshire123

Can't comment on her performance as I cancelled a meeting (way before my UKP membership)

All set up & agreed then for no reason she sent me a series of messages about time wasting & to stop messaging her that led me to believe she was a little unstable.
I did get a message saying she hadn't meant to message me but another punter but as far as I was concerned the damage was done.

Offline Donkey Kong

To be fair i did have a brief exchange of comms with her and she seemed ok, quick response, polite etc. But I'm a cautious chap and i'm glad now that i didn't proceed, I should remember to search thoroughly here first! I'm new to the area and yet to pop my North West cherry, with so many cities in the area there is more choice than I'm used to, where i used to live there was the usual raft of EE and bullshit merchants but the genuine ones stood out far easier.

More research i guess.........

pierrot

If its Preston your after I can recommend Anna, lovely girl, very obliging. Super body very discrete premises with good parking and easy to find.
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Jay-Jay

If its Preston your after I can recommend Anna, lovely girl, very obliging. Super body very discrete premises with good parking and easy to find.
I'd second that.....have seen her for a number of years as a fall back when she's available which tends to mostly be weekends. Really personable lass with a lovely bod though a bit more muscle tone would make her perfect. On the subject of Katie I have and it was literally like I would imagine shagging a bag of spuds would feel like. Same amount of social graces too!

Jay

Offline Donkey Kong

Thanks man, i'll add her to my HL, list currently looks like this:

Mainly Manc, which is a bit of a trek for me tbh, so could do with some Preston idea's as far easier.

bigsoftie

Iv seen Anna Nicole on regular basis for a couple of years now, she is great company, fit as fook and the service is awesome. You cant go wrong

Offline Donkey Kong

Sounds like i may need to take the plunge then!

Jay-Jay

Nice list. Mostly well recommended on here as you've probably seen. Not seen all but have some. Others closer to preston could be ;

External Link/Members Only Info seemed to have a downer on her but I found her one of the best
External Link/Members Only Occasional in calls in Preston you'll just have to keep track
External Link/Members Only Bloody awful to track down but I found the wait worth it eventually
External Link/Members Only Occasional visitor to the shores of Preston and it is her in the pics
External Link/Members Only Haven't myself but eager to try
External Link/Members Only Likewise

Jay

Yoda69

I'd second that.....have seen her for a number of years as a fall back when she's available which tends to mostly be weekends. Really personable lass with a lovely bod though a bit more muscle tone would make her perfect. On the subject of Katie I have and it was literally like I would imagine shagging a bag of spuds would feel like. Same amount of social graces too!

Jay

Shagging a bag of spuds!.......I'm too scared to ask how you know what shagging a bag of spuds feels like  :cool:

Offline con-a-ser

Iv seen Anna Nicole on regular basis for a couple of years now, she is great company, fit as fook and the service is awesome. You cant go wrong

I would second that but felt you need to get are at the right time
I saw her first at night & she had already done a day shift so possible tired you check she hasn't done a double shift

Offline con-a-ser

anyway Con will be along shortly and I think he gave her a good review but that was a long time ago.

I did see her & it was a good service but like it has been said she did have an outburst on another forum & did break the golden rule of discretion by posting an eledged clients name

Offline pcastro

I tried to contact her to make an arrangement but she was very rude. Never bothered again. Then she put her prices up.