Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Angelina - Exeter  (Read 4062 times)

57 review(s) for      SEXY ANGELINA  (50 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tdc1980

External Link/Members Only

I thought I would cut my review / field report from Adultwork and put it on here.  I saw Angelina yesterday, absolutely amazing.  I know a few have seen her before but she's definitely worth seeing if you can.

Any questions then fire away and I'll help if I can.  :drinks:

The meeting place was Angelina's flat in Exeter.   Centrally located with lots of options for parking nearby the only downside was that actually finding it did require a little more information than she gave - kept having to ring to find the exact details - in the end it was the name of the building/set of flats that I was missing but we got there in the end and this probably delayed things by 2 mins so nothing major.  Clean and tidy, parked nearby and it felt somewhat discreet despite it's central location.  Felt safe and like most things although people are around relatively few are paying attention to what others are actually doing.

Angelina is hot; no question.  She's sexy, her body is built for sex and she was dressed as I'd requested in black lingerie, suspenders with stockings all showing off her incredible curves and figure whilst leaving a few things to the imagination.  Her pictures on here are good but don't lead to you believe that she's going to be as stunning as she is.  Cute smile, sexy eyes and very slim toned tight body with a gorgeous tan. 

Angelina is a handful; a little pocket rocket and whilst her English is limited to good she knows enough of what she's saying to get what she wants.  We probably had more of a 50% PSE and 50% GFE in that she can go from full on wanton sexy strumpet who will do, lick, suck, kiss anything to slow steady GFE who is sensual, steady and gentle.  Perfect blend.  She's not that shy and for me I got everything I was hoping for from meeting her.

During my time with her I enjoyed DFK, OW, RO, Doggy, mish, doggy, cowgirl, fingering (ass and pussy) along with lots of other nice little treats including one of my absolutely favourite things to watch a girl do to herself!  All of the services offered on her page were enjoyed.  I didn't go for the anal extra. Everything I wanted to do to her she let me do.

If you're going to see Angelina then be ready!  She wants you to enjoy yourself but also she's there to have a good time too and doesn't want to stop.  I stepped into the flat and she immediately started snogging me and feeling through my trousers.  I had a glass of water and we walked through to the bedroom.  A shower was offered and accepted and when I returned with just my towel she was prowling around on the bed ready for me to come and start working on her and tossed the towel to one side immediately.

What happened for the next 30 mins is a little bit of a blur, we kissed, lots, touching each other.  She started on all fours on the bed with my cock in her mouth whilst I bent over her looking at her gorgeous pussy and asshole hoping to get close to them soon.  She spun around onto her back with my cock over her face whilst she licked and sucked on my balls allowing me to get down to her pussy and start tasting it.  She then put my cock back in her mouth and let me face fuck her hard until she gagged.  On her side I pushed my cock into her mouth again watching her cheek bulge until I face fucked her again, spitting on my cock she urged me on to do it more.  Off with the bra now although her boobs were already on show and I pulled on her nipples, spanked her arse (a bit too hard at one point!) and she then let me finger her to the point where I had four fingers in her frigging her pussy all the time her moaning for me to do it more.  Clearly she wanted more cock and so I got back into her mouth for some more sucking, licking, face fucking all of which she was absolutely loving.

Now looking at that cute asshole made me want to touch it lots so she sucked my fingers and then instructed me to push them into her which I did.  Nice tight little ass and after each time I would have my fingers touched and licked by her - my god this girl was on FIRE.

Lying back on the bed she sucked and licked some more before I watched her take off her stockings and suspenders and eventually her panties which in my view look good when they've been pushed inside a girl.  She let me do this to her then gently pull them out before we both licked and sucked on them a bit.  On with a condom, time to ride her or more accurately for her to get on top and ride me.  She fucks really hard and bangs her pussy into you to really enjoy herself. After a while she came, then so did I and for a while we lay there exhausted (and it was boiling hot/humid).

She went off for a shower whilst I recovered, came back and had a nice massage, we chatted and talked about life generally, tattoos, Exeter, Bristol, Poland and a load of things between.

10 mins later she wants to go again and manages to get me hard again (not difficult when you see her) and we go and do similar things again only this time I fuck her doggy style whilst she is in front of her mirror watching herself.  Time nearly up I showered, changed and we said goodbye although she kept snogging me and I get the feeling if I had wanted another round she probably would have given it to me again. 

An absolute sex star and should be on most peoples hot list.  The feedback she had gave me confidence this would be a good meeting and from reading some of her field reports I thought it probably would be but to be honest she's completely different to girls I've seen before, she loves it and enjoys doing it.  At one point whilst doing the paperwork she looked like she'd forgotten that this needed doing, for Angelina it seems all about ensuring you have a great time but she wants to have a better one!  Definitely seeing her again.

Apologies if the details above are too much/explicit etc for anyone but sometimes reading field reports you want to know more than just "what happened will stay between us" - I want to know just how much fun the girl is and whilst I should write - she's rubbish don't see her so i have her to myself, that wouldn't be fair on her - she's mind blowing, save everything you can and go and see her, now!

squeezebox

External Link/Members Only

I thought I would cut my review / field report from Adultwork and put it on here.  I saw Angelina yesterday, absolutely amazing.  I know a few have seen her before but she's definitely worth seeing if you can.

Any questions then fire away and I'll help if I can.  :drinks:

The meeting place was Angelina's flat in Exeter.   Centrally located with lots of options for parking nearby the only downside was that actually finding it did require a little more information than she gave - kept having to ring to find the exact details - in the end it was the name of the building/set of flats that I was missing but we got there in the end and this probably delayed things by 2 mins so nothing major.  Clean and tidy, parked nearby and it felt somewhat discreet despite it's central location.  Felt safe and like most things although people are around relatively few are paying attention to what others are actually doing.

Angelina is hot; no question.  She's sexy, her body is built for sex and she was dressed as I'd requested in black lingerie, suspenders with stockings all showing off her incredible curves and figure whilst leaving a few things to the imagination.  Her pictures on here are good but don't lead to you believe that she's going to be as stunning as she is.  Cute smile, sexy eyes and very slim toned tight body with a gorgeous tan. 

Angelina is a handful; a little pocket rocket and whilst her English is limited to good she knows enough of what she's saying to get what she wants.  We probably had more of a 50% PSE and 50% GFE in that she can go from full on wanton sexy strumpet who will do, lick, suck, kiss anything to slow steady GFE who is sensual, steady and gentle.  Perfect blend.  She's not that shy and for me I got everything I was hoping for from meeting her.

During my time with her I enjoyed DFK, OW, RO, Doggy, mish, doggy, cowgirl, fingering (ass and pussy) along with lots of other nice little treats including one of my absolutely favourite things to watch a girl do to herself!  All of the services offered on her page were enjoyed.  I didn't go for the anal extra. Everything I wanted to do to her she let me do.

If you're going to see Angelina then be ready!  She wants you to enjoy yourself but also she's there to have a good time too and doesn't want to stop.  I stepped into the flat and she immediately started snogging me and feeling through my trousers.  I had a glass of water and we walked through to the bedroom.  A shower was offered and accepted and when I returned with just my towel she was prowling around on the bed ready for me to come and start working on her and tossed the towel to one side immediately.

What happened for the next 30 mins is a little bit of a blur, we kissed, lots, touching each other.  She started on all fours on the bed with my cock in her mouth whilst I bent over her looking at her gorgeous pussy and asshole hoping to get close to them soon.  She spun around onto her back with my cock over her face whilst she licked and sucked on my balls allowing me to get down to her pussy and start tasting it.  She then put my cock back in her mouth and let me face fuck her hard until she gagged.  On her side I pushed my cock into her mouth again watching her cheek bulge until I face fucked her again, spitting on my cock she urged me on to do it more.  Off with the bra now although her boobs were already on show and I pulled on her nipples, spanked her arse (a bit too hard at one point!) and she then let me finger her to the point where I had four fingers in her frigging her pussy all the time her moaning for me to do it more.  Clearly she wanted more cock and so I got back into her mouth for some more sucking, licking, face fucking all of which she was absolutely loving.

Now looking at that cute asshole made me want to touch it lots so she sucked my fingers and then instructed me to push them into her which I did.  Nice tight little ass and after each time I would have my fingers touched and licked by her - my god this girl was on FIRE.

Lying back on the bed she sucked and licked some more before I watched her take off her stockings and suspenders and eventually her panties which in my view look good when they've been pushed inside a girl.  She let me do this to her then gently pull them out before we both licked and sucked on them a bit.  On with a condom, time to ride her or more accurately for her to get on top and ride me.  She fucks really hard and bangs her pussy into you to really enjoy herself. After a while she came, then so did I and for a while we lay there exhausted (and it was boiling hot/humid).

She went off for a shower whilst I recovered, came back and had a nice massage, we chatted and talked about life generally, tattoos, Exeter, Bristol, Poland and a load of things between.

10 mins later she wants to go again and manages to get me hard again (not difficult when you see her) and we go and do similar things again only this time I fuck her doggy style whilst she is in front of her mirror watching herself.  Time nearly up I showered, changed and we said goodbye although she kept snogging me and I get the feeling if I had wanted another round she probably would have given it to me again. 

An absolute sex star and should be on most peoples hot list.  The feedback she had gave me confidence this would be a good meeting and from reading some of her field reports I thought it probably would be but to be honest she's completely different to girls I've seen before, she loves it and enjoys doing it.  At one point whilst doing the paperwork she looked like she'd forgotten that this needed doing, for Angelina it seems all about ensuring you have a great time but she wants to have a better one!  Definitely seeing her again.

Apologies if the details above are too much/explicit etc for anyone but sometimes reading field reports you want to know more than just "what happened will stay between us" - I want to know just how much fun the girl is and whilst I should write - she's rubbish don't see her so i have her to myself, that wouldn't be fair on her - she's mind blowing, save everything you can and go and see her, now!

Good first review.  :thumbsup:

She has a good rep from other WG's, let alone the excellent feedback she already has so far.

She is one on my list for MFF with my current squeeze, I'm hoping they're both up for it...

Offline PLeisure

Superb review, really enjoyed reading all the details - cheers  :drinks:

I've had her on my "Other Cities" list for some time; would love to sample her delights when she returns to Bristol some day.
Quick query, if I may... she looks fantastically toned in the Gallery pics. Any stomach bulge? And how is her arse... firm, or.. ?   :crazy:
Either way, her attitude speaks volumes for this well-reviewed WG.

Glad you had an amazing time  :hi:

Offline Tomstevens17

Great review.  With not a lot going on in Exeter at the moment I was really keen to see her.  Quick question on the location, she said it was by the main shopping centre.  How close by is it?

I live in Exeter and wouldn't want to be seen by anyone who knows the other half ringing on a bell for a flat in full view.

Cheers

Offline timstella

Superb review, really enjoyed reading all the details - cheers  :drinks:

I've had her on my "Other Cities" list for some time; would love to sample her delights when she returns to Bristol some day.
Quick query, if I may... she looks fantastically toned in the Gallery pics. Any stomach bulge? And how is her arse... firm, or.. ?   :crazy:
Either way, her attitude speaks volumes for this well-reviewed WG.

Glad you had an amazing time  :hi:

Angelina has a great body, as toned as she looks in the pics, firm tummy with no bulge, great tits and perfect arse, and nicely tanned. Her face is much more attractive in real life than in the photos.

And she is usually in Bristol. I think this might be her last visit to Exeter for a while.

Certainly recommended by me!

Offline PLeisure

Angelina has a great body, as toned as she looks in the pics, firm tummy with no bulge, great tits and perfect arse, and nicely tanned. Her face is much more attractive in real life than in the photos.

And she is usually in Bristol. I think this might be her last visit to Exeter for a while.

Greatly appreciated, Tim - a man of impeccable taste from the calibre of the reviews  :hi:

Offline tdc1980

Spot on description Tim I have an identical view - indeed last visit to Exeter for a while she said (although she said she'd come back just for me if I asked but I reckon she says that to all the guys!)

Offline tdc1980

Great review.  With not a lot going on in Exeter at the moment I was really keen to see her.  Quick question on the location, she said it was by the main shopping centre.  How close by is it?

I live in Exeter and wouldn't want to be seen by anyone who knows the other half ringing on a bell for a flat in full view.

Cheers

Hi Tom - without giving away the exact location as I'm fairly sure that's not the done thing!  it is literally in amongst Princesshaye shopping centre next door to shops etc so if you're known in Exeter and concerned about being stood next to a door for a short period and being spotted you're probably right to be.  I would suggest out of normal shopping hours might help in that case.

Offline Smoking joe

Quality review. I'm pretty sure I saw her in a shop in Bristol while waiting for another meet of my own, she looked filthy, and blokes tongues were hanging out as she walked past. I figure she might be a little full on for me, but it sure would be fun to find out!
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tdc1980

Quality review. I'm pretty sure I saw her in a shop in Bristol while waiting for another meet of my own, she looked filthy, and blokes tongues were hanging out as she walked past. I figure she might be a little full on for me, but it sure would be fun to find out!

Cheers joe - never know until you try and as you say sure is fun - go on!

Offline Roth

+1  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  She is as fit as fuck!  Good looking, perfect body and not an ounce of fat.  :rose: :rose:

Offline JimmySW

+1  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  She is as fit as fuck!  Good looking, perfect body and not an ounce of fat.  :rose: :rose:

+2!!!!

Offline Roth

Profile seems to be back to normal now.  :thumbsup:

Belisknor

Awesome review  :) have wanted to see this girl for ages but every time she is in Exeter something always fucks it up ! Car problems, work etc :( Fuck it will have to get up to Bristol to see her as she sounds epic !!!

Offline Clanger

Bristol... always Bristol. She'd have to look like Jessica Rabbit for me to go to Bristol, I hate that place.

Offline Roth

Bristol... always Bristol. She'd have to look like Jessica Rabbit for me to go to Bristol, I hate that place.

Mate, Angelina is worth travelling to Bristol, for.  :rose: :thumbsup: 

As is Soph for that matter!  :thumbsup: :rose:

Offline Clanger

Mate, Angelina is worth travelling to Bristol, for.  :rose: :thumbsup: 

As is Soph for that matter!  :thumbsup: :rose:

Soph? Do you mean Sophie of Devine Sirens? I don't know.. Bristol literally gives me a headache, but those women do look good, at least in the photos. Hard to tell what Sophie looks like from the Photoshopped pictures though.

Do you have any recommendations? My eyes are tired from searching Adultworks, I've found a couple of "maybe's" but.. how do I put this? Most prozzies outside of the Bristol area tend to be close to retirement or nobody's first choice on a beauty parade, so choices are limited.

Offline Roth

Soph? Do you mean Sophie of Devine Sirens? I don't know.. Bristol literally gives me a headache, but those women do look good, at least in the photos. Hard to tell what Sophie looks like from the Photoshopped pictures though.

Do you have any recommendations? My eyes are tired from searching Adultworks, I've found a couple of "maybe's" but.. how do I put this? Most prozzies outside of the Bristol area tend to be close to retirement or nobody's first choice on a beauty parade, so choices are limited.

This Soph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:D :rose: :D

Offline Clanger

This Soph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:D :rose: :D

Oh.. yes, I'd forgotten about her. If only she hadn't broken her toes! It's going to be a while before she's working again.
Outside of Bristol, I am down to just one option: Ava Cantrella, and tbh I'm not that into her, she looks to be about 50, not unattractive,  but just kind of average looking if truth be told.

South of Bristol really is a desert.

Offline Clanger

Map of the southwest:

Blue = Desert

Pink = WG's

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Clanger

I put up that map as a (slightly crappy) joke, but looking at it I suddenly see a pattern: The main WG areas in the southwest are clustered on the direct motorway routes to/from London. Except for Plymouth.

Still, had I been reading this thread with both eyes open I would have noticed sooner that Angelina IS in Exeter - not this week, but she's back soon. So that's very good news for me.

squeezebox

I put up that map as a (slightly crappy) joke, but looking at it I suddenly see a pattern: The main WG areas in the southwest are clustered on the direct motorway routes to/from London. Except for Plymouth.

Still, had I been reading this thread with both eyes open I would have noticed sooner that Angelina IS in Exeter - not this week, but she's back soon. So that's very good news for me.

Plymouth is linked to the A38 which feeds into Exeter & M5 and then Bristol. It's very straight forward travelling by car.

When establishing a WG as a regular, she would/should be willing to come to your area if you asked her to do so. She can then use your booking as insurance to cover overheads and advertise on her AW profile about an up and coming tour. This can work well for both parties concerned.

Belisknor

Map of the southwest:

Blue = Desert

Pink = WG's

Hidden Image/Members Only

Surprised your map covers Bournemouth ?!, agree re everywhere else !! I live in Cornwall and travel up to Bournemouth to see a regular when ever I can afford it come to that most of the best times I have had with escorts have been in Bournemouth only downside is there bloody expensive compared to the rest of the south west :(

Offline Clanger

Surprised your map covers Bournemouth ?!, agree re everywhere else !! I live in Cornwall and travel up to Bournemouth to see a regular when ever I can afford it come to that most of the best times I have had with escorts have been in Bournemouth only downside is there bloody expensive compared to the rest of the south west :(

I'm probably wrong, I'm just going by my personal search results for the southwest on AdultWorks. I can't say I found any good results for Bournemouth though. I don't mind driving to Bournemouth, it's a bit of a distance (nearly a 4 hour round-trip) but I'd sooner go to Bournemouth than Bristol. Bristol is very close, but dear god it's a nightmare to drive in Bristol, and it's got some very dodgy areas I wouldn't visit after dark.

Offline PeachyAssFan

You are missing out and there is a solution. Most of the top WGs work around the Centre of Bristol , Harbourisde, or Clifton. These are perfectly safe. If you are worried about driving around Central Bristol, the easiest thing would be to arrive in Bristol on M32 as at the end of it you can turn straight off into the Cabot Circus car park. It's modern thousands of spaces and in use by lots of people night and day  - then 10-15 minutes on foot to Centre or Harbourside. Or a £6 taxi up to Clifton. Don't bother trying to park in Clifton as it's all residents parking pretty much.

Belisknor

I'm probably wrong, I'm just going by my personal search results for the southwest on AdultWorks. I can't say I found any good results for Bournemouth though. I don't mind driving to Bournemouth, it's a bit of a distance (nearly a 4 hour round-trip) but I'd sooner go to Bournemouth than Bristol. Bristol is very close, but dear god it's a nightmare to drive in Bristol, and it's got some very dodgy areas I wouldn't visit after dark.

Bournemouth is a 6 hour round trip for me :( Can't stand the drive but this girl always makes the trip worth while, drop dead gorgeous and awesome in bed, easily the best I have seen and isn't a clock watcher either, granted she's more money than most escorts in the south west but so worth it.

Exclusive Bella External Link/Members Only

Loveit

Bournemouth is a 6 hour round trip for me :( Can't stand the drive but this girl always makes the trip worth while, drop dead gorgeous and awesome in bed, easily the best I have seen and isn't a clock watcher either, granted she's more money than most escorts in the south west but so worth it.

If I was choosing I would choose Angelina for her natural breasts not fake.

Loveit

So, easily the best you have seen meaning you have seen more than one. Yet no reviews on this site? Please share your experiences in more detail.

Offline Clanger

Exclusive Bella looks amazing in her pictures, but she is such a liar, about half of her pictures ARE Photoshopped. There are some at the bottom of her free gallery that are real, but they are either slightly low-res/blurry or taken from odd angles that make it difficult to see what she really looks like. I think she IS attractive, but I can't tell how attractive, and at £200 per hour, she's pricey. Her private gallery is £4, which doesn't suggest a PG scam but again it's pricey, and I doubt there is a picture of her face in there.

I could be tempted, but £200 plus petrol and sundry expenses and it's going to be around £250. She states "all inclusive" in her Services & Fees so £200 isn't too bad compared to WG's who's charge £100 but then want another £50 for "extras" but £200 is still a lot of money for 1 hour.

Need more reports..

Belisknor

Yes I have seen more than the one  :D  30 over the last few years and I stand by the statement, she's on a completely different level to any I have met and as for what she looks like ?! Her gallery is accurate that's definitely her !!! and she blurs her face to protect her identity as do many girls, She's drop dead gorgeous so my type and while I haven't actually met Angelina :( yet !!! she is on my hot list and would of seen her when she was in Exeter last week but she went home earlier than she stated and couldn't get up to see her :( Hopefully when she's next down.

Belisknor

So, easily the best you have seen meaning you have seen more than one. Yet no reviews on this site? Please share your experiences in more detail.

Oh and as for reviews I haven't left any as this is a new account, I had to get admin to close my last one as a few comments I made got me into trouble with a escort who realised who I was and started texting me on my mobile, fortunately my girlfriend was out at the time or I would of had a lot of explaining to do, should of had a punting phone but you live and learn. Will post some when I next see one.

Belisknor

Have just booked Angelina for Monday morning as she's back in Exeter, Can't fucking wait !!!   :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Have just booked Angelina for Monday morning as she's back in Exeter, Can't fucking wait !!!   :yahoo:

Hope you have a great time!  :drinks:  In fact I know you will with her!  :drinks:

Belisknor

Thanks Roth I am looking forward to it just not the 3 hours on a Train to get there  :(  Am also keen to see how she compares to Bella will let you guys no once i have seen her !!!

Offline Punter Griffin

After this and her other reviews, I'm going to try and make a booking with her. Have fun!

theGOAT

Great well written review! She is amazing.

She certainly can fuck hard - and in both holes! I remember wearing myself out in mish once - first pussy then arse, I rolled onto my back exhausted, but then she climbed on top in cowgirl and literally bounced on me - clear gap between our bodies as she rose - then slammed down with her full weight. Scared the fuck out of me as it would have been really painful if my cock had slid out!

She is also a little crazy in other ways - once she asked me if I wanted a drink soon after arrival. I said "coke please", she said "cock please" (of course!).  Handcuffed me then fed me the coke whilst I was standing - but on purpose poured it way faster than I could drink - so it went down my front whilst she laughed at me. I was fully clothed so had to walk out wet after!  :lol: :lol:

She always did something different each visit.  But for me it was primarily her anal skills then kept me coming back for more.

Cheers!  :drinks: 

Offline PLeisure

She is amazing.

She is also a little crazy in other ways - once she asked me if I wanted a drink soon after arrival. I said "coke please", she said "cock please" (of course!).  Handcuffed me then fed me the coke whilst I was standing - but on purpose poured it way faster than I could drink - so it went down my front whilst she laughed at me. I was fully clothed so had to walk out wet after!  :lol: :lol:

She always did something different each visit.  But for me it was primarily her anal skills then kept me coming back for more.

I love reading things like this...  :thumbsup:
So tempted to do a day trip up to Bristol and indulge...  :cool:

Offline Roth

I love reading things like this...  :thumbsup:
So tempted to do a day trip up to Bristol and indulge...  :cool:

Gotta be done!  :lol: :lol: :wacko: :lol: :lol: