Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gina brown  (Read 7275 times)

2 review(s) for Gina Brown (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cumtwice

External Link/Members Only

I saw Gina earlier this week. £100 for 30 mins.

Gina answered the door in a leather cat suit. She's decent looking and has a nice body. HOWEVER, her tits are far too hard. Literally rocks in her chest. Not sure what's going on with her stomach- she's had an operation or similar and it's all scared / then hair is growing all over it. Made me feel sick.
Kissing (breathe wasn't great)
Owo was shit because all I wanted to do was cum and then get ready to fuck her and she tried to stop me from cuming. (Almost telling me off) -we'd agreed cum unlimited on email.

Bit of a language barrier for parking etc.

Finally the sex, she was telling me how big my cock is and how I must be a heart breaker. Not what i need to hear. I'm paying for sex after all. She suggested we'd have to b careful when she was on top because I am so big (I'm not) then she was telling me how tight it felt in her pussy. (It's not - baggy pussy and I didn't touch the sides)
She told me otherwise. Pfft. Because she said its tight, i might believe her. Dumb bitch.

Quick shower and rushed out the door. Passed the next punter at the entrance. Should of done him a favour, but wasn't 100% sure where he was off to, so choose to keep my mouth shut.

I've learnt the lesson the hard way, lots of feedback on AW and no reviews on here means AVOID.

Offline cumtwice

Just to add, owo lots of eye contact with some serious doggy eyes.

If you've seen her. You'll know what I'm talking about

Offline claretandblue

Rocks on her chest,a scarred hairy chest but you then say she has a nice body! :scare:

James999

She uses a lot of photoshop on her images so she's clearly trying to hide something now we know what  :vomit:

Why would there be a language barrier her profile says she's English, is she just thick or is she not English?

OldAdmin

She is now on the blacklist:

She messaged me earlier today ranting and demanding this review be deleted (even playing the racism card), which I ignored.

But now I've been contacted by cumtwice saying he's been bothered by her and wants this review deleted for his own peace.

Obviously I will not sweep this under the carpet and am making this public, punters who might book her need to know she is unstable dangerous whore who must be avoided.

OldAdmin

And to the whore reading, no need to bother cumtwice more, because no matter what you do or how much you bother him, I will NEVER EVER remove this review or warning.

How about directing your shit to me instead of cumtwice?

Dick4snowqueens

She uses a lot of photoshop on her images so she's clearly trying to hide something now we know what  :vomit:

Why would there be a language barrier her profile says she's English, is she just thick or is she not English?

Smh....I never trust those AW ratings half of it are -full of shit plus her over-photoshopped pics is usually an inductor of not a very attractive girl

Offline hermanmunster

I saw Gina earlier this week. £100 for 30 mins.

Gina answered the door in a leather cat suit. She's decent looking and has a nice body. HOWEVER, her tits are far too hard. Literally rocks in her chest. Not sure what's going on with her stomach- she's had an operation or similar and it's all scared / then hair is growing all over it. Made me feel sick.
Kissing (breathe wasn't great)
Owo was shit because all I wanted to do was cum and then get ready to fuck her and she tried to stop me from cuming. (Almost telling me off) -we'd agreed cum unlimited on email.

Bit of a language barrier for parking etc.

Finally the sex, she was telling me how big my cock is and how I must be a heart breaker. Not what i need to hear. I'm paying for sex after all. She suggested we'd have to b careful when she was on top because I am so big (I'm not) then she was telling me how tight it felt in her pussy. (It's not - baggy pussy and I didn't touch the sides)
She told me otherwise. Pfft. Because she said its tight, i might believe her. Dumb bitch.

Quick shower and rushed out the door. Passed the next punter at the entrance. Should of done him a favour, but wasn't 100% sure where he was off to, so choose to keep my mouth shut.

I've learnt the lesson the hard way, lots of feedback on AW and no reviews on here means AVOID.

I did experience the "I can't go on top, you're too big" excuse.  I was flattered but puzzled, as this surprised me. I didn't feel comfortable enough for a 69 and I can relate to the doggy eyes.  I thought the kissing was good compared to others I have encountered.

Overall, I had an enjoyable time, she was a very nice lady and intelligent enough to have a decent conversation with. The experience was pleasant enough for a return visit one day, although there are so many other ladies available, so this may not happen.

DF

Date of visit - June 2017

Offline linkburn

checked the AW link and looks like she has closed her profile (i assume to start another under a new name).

Offline Belgarion

I did experience the "I can't go on top, you're too big" excuse.  I was flattered but puzzled, as this surprised me. I didn't feel comfortable enough for a 69 and I can relate to the doggy eyes.  I thought the kissing was good compared to others I have encountered.

Overall, I had an enjoyable time, she was a very nice lady and intelligent enough to have a decent conversation with. The experience was pleasant enough for a return visit one day, although there are so many other ladies available, so this may not happen.

DF

Date of visit - June 2017

Hi Gina  :hi: