Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BrunetteBarbieBrooke - AdultWork  (Read 1894 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Eager Thighs

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

I have seen Brooke a handful of times now and each time the service was fantastic, latest booking being today. Location is a discrete flat in Swalwell which is clean and tidy, for maximum discretion I use the back door. The services I have enjoyed are limited since I am a massive fan of her oily tit-wanks, that's pretty much all I've booked however I have no doubt that she will carry the same enthusiasm into her other services, reading others reviews that certainly seems to be the case.

Brooke is a very attractive young lass with a gorgeous body, a FANTASTIC set of tits and the most beautiful green eyes I have ever had the pleasure of looking into while getting my cock sucked. Did you know only 2% of the worlds population have green eyes? Well neither did I until Brooke informed me of the fact while masterfully licking my balls, she is certainly a rare one indeed! As stated previously I tend to go for her TWS since I've been hooked since the very first booking, this generally consists of DFK, OWO, oily-TW and some chit-chat.

We tend to start a booking off with some DFK which is delivered with gusto, a complete GFE with no feeling that she's holding back. Anyone familiar with my previous reviews will know that I don't kiss WG's but I relaxed these rules with Brooke since it just feels right I guess. Upon 'stepping into her office' which is perched on the side of her bed I am treated to some heavenly OWO which is nice, slow and sloppy, just how I like it. She also throws in the odd bit of deep-throat for good measure. Looking at those gorgeous eyes stare back at you while her lips are wrapped around the lad is almost enough to make you blow but the show must go on, so on to the main event... Her oily tit-wank.

I am so pleased I have managed to experience this before I die! I truly believe her tits were made for giving oily tit-wanks, WOW. I am usually invited to help her oil up the WMD's which is a great feeling in itself but having your cock sandwiched between these oily fun bags while she slips and slides them around it, maintaining eye contact with the sexiest cheeky grin on her face is amazing!

I have seen some of the (arguably) top girls in the North-East including Tori Taylor & Keeva but Brooke tops them all to be my number 1 all time favourite albeit with the limited service I book into. She is really easy to talk to and seems genuinely 'into-it'. I have been let down twice for genuine reasons and was compensated on both occasions with 50+% discounts with were honoured with zero compromise on the quality of service.

Offline foreverchanges

Never seen Tori before but if you rate Brooke above Keeva then she must be good!!!

Great review.

themademan2

Great lass, did review her when she was Grace of Amour. Still remember her licking my finger to get it wet enough to slide up her ass for some anal play she wanted on her  :hi:

She's also on books of Allure for those who prefer to book via agency

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34945.0
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:03:25 am by themademan2 »

Offline SteveT1969

I saw her a couple of months ago but didn't get an oily tit wank. I might have to go back lol.

GeordieBadass

Great lass, did review her when she was Grace of Amour. Still remember her licking my finger to get it wet enough to slide up her ass for some anal play she wanted on her  :hi:

She's also on books of Allure for those who prefer to book via agency

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34945.0
I saw her recently and gave her a positive review but others on this site were not so happy.

Looking4fun

great girl seen her a few times & would see her again without doubt