Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKateMidland - anyone seen her?  (Read 2992 times)

Offline Dante

External Link/Members Only

The only review on here is of a communication that never resulted in a meet. Her pictures look fantastic, especially that arse, but I can't get much of a sense of her from just the profile.

I'm looking for a new English, mostly-natural girl now that xHannahx has gone massage-only. Has anyone seen her?

Dodo

External Link/Members Only

The only review on here is of a communication that never resulted in a meet. Her pictures look fantastic, especially that arse, but I can't get much of a sense of her from just the profile.

I'm looking for a new English, mostly-natural girl now that xHannahx has gone massage-only. Has anyone seen her?
I haven't but I think I might. How on earth has she slipped under the radar I wonder.

Offline MarkR

Met Katie twice, a while ago when she didn't have much feedback. Lovely girl, would strongly recommend her, nothing negative based on my meets with Katie.

Offline Talbear

I saw her a few years ago and had a good time...

Looks wise she's very much a girl next door type.... Gives a good service...!!

Haven't returned to be honest as I wouldn't say that she had completely differentiated herself against others that are out there.....

She's a good safe punt

Offline fenderswoop

I've seen Kate twice but at least 2 or 3 years ago now I think.

I'd agree with what Tallbear has said. A good punt but nothing was outstanding.

One thing I did find off putting is that she worked from her home which is a semi detached on a quiet residential street so I was always a bit worried that the neighbours might know what it is that you were going into the house for.

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

I've seen her quite a few times,

I really recommend her, attractive girl next door type, nice "normal" girl figure, she's spotlessly clean. Nice sensual kisser, good oral too.

She's a really nice girl too, quite clever and chatty. Her GFE is a little too convincing though as she once got really mardy because I was late!

If you're after tits and arse Barbie type, you'll be disappointed so it depends very much what your type is.

You can probably tell that I have a soft spot for her, so I definately recommend her.

ST.

Offline Dante

Pneumatic, size 6, Barbie dolls aren't my thing; as above, I like natural-looking women. All sounding positive, thanks, people.

Offline Dante

I just registered for her Private Gallery. A little steep at 3 credits for 24 hours, but holy fuck, that was worthwhile. I'm an ass man primarily, and that is a dunkin' booty.

Offline Sugarman_Treacle

Yep, shes got a lovely smooth bottom, she has a slim waste too which makes her bum look nice and juicy!! Have fun!

Offline azrael

Yep, shes got a lovely smooth bottom, she has a slim waste too which makes her bum look nice and juicy!! Have fun!

Oh well I have her booked and ready to go, if fun is on the menu then fun i shall have  ;) ;)

Offline DAlpine1980

Yes I have met Kate on more than one occasion. Only ever taken up GFE and she is very convincing. Very clean lady with very clean house and I really like her owo. Always looks very good too.

If you want something a bit more sensual, she's definitely a good choice. However, if you want hardcore PSE, she's pretty honest on her profile so perhaps not for you.

Offline Dante

PSE ain't my thing either, all sounding good to me.

Offline azrael

Saw her recently, and honestly can say she is that damm good. But she's not intrested in coming into central birmingham as she has a steady base of regulars and is more commited to them rather than looking for new customers. Saying that i had her tie and tease and i can say she is one if the best i've had at that imho  :drinks: