Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe from Colindale  (Read 10077 times)

Type_O_Negative

So finally i met Khloe.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

To be honest i always kept my eyes on her but there were always things between us so it took me nearly one year to visit her. And when i was gearing up and travelling to Colindale i felt a bit like Odysseus - i was thinking about all these unexpected adventures i could face on my way and which could delay my journey. But not this time - thankfully nothing happened, public transport didn't let me down and within one hour i was with Khloe.

Comms were the best i have had to date. Khloe could teach other girls how to communicate properly with clients. And while we were exchanging text messages i asked her if she could wear something for me. She was very happy to do it.

I'm glad it was easy to find that building where Khloe lives. A few minutes before our meeting i got a final text message with her flat number. But be careful in that residential area because it would be very easy to spot you as a blond... a stranger.

When i was in her cosy place i took a quick shower to refresh my body and got a cold drink - she does care about all these small but important things.

Khloe is very well reviewed here. She delivers very passionate GFE. Loads and loads of intensive FK, touching, cuddling, HJ, marvelous OWO and RO. Her personal hygiene is spotless. And of course steamy protected sex. I don't sweat even during very hot days but when i was in action with her - yes, i was sweaty. We were very busy... But please note that CIM and S are not on menu - it's not a problem for me because they are not my "must have".

I'm a kind of vanilla sex guy but slowly and slowly i'm turning on fetish side. Khloe is very flexible and we did some experiments in this department. She has beautiful and well looked-after feet. I took her black stockings off and i was stroking and kissing them with passion, ahhh i could do it all day! And then she did lovely foot job - this image of her beautiful feet rubbing my hard todger is still in my mind! When she was performing foot job she was rubbing her clit - it was a massive turn on! Later i was stroking her feet again and rimming her at the same time...heavens...

One hour with her elapsed so quickly, it was time to leave. But Khloe doesn't watch the clock - there was still a bit of time for nice chat about different things...

It was my first meeting with Khloe and i don't have illusions - i need to catch up and visit her as often as possible. With this combination of her beauty/attitude/quality of service and pricing policy she could take on the more expensive girls and easily defeat them.

What else can i say? I highly recommend her.

:hi:

Offline The_Don

this combination of her beauty/attitude/quality of service

+1  :)

Good to read another positive review and glad you it worked out for you.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 07:10:43 pm by The_Don »

Offline Cuntminion

I would be very surprised if she ever got a negative, she's lovely

Good review dude, it took you a year to get round to it? You would be an awful drinking companion for short notice beers  :D

Offline punk

How old would you say she is 30-31?

Offline claretandblue

I had never heard of colindale till I joined this site!
Still never been as I favour more central London locations but she looks tempting

Offline lewishamguy

Good review Type_O_Negative. Glad you had a nice time with Khloe. Btw I was slightly confused in other thread when you said you're Nigerian  :D as because you could be disqualified to see her and that's why I thought you're definitely white Nigerian. :D  :lol:

Offline lewishamguy

HornyByNature

I would say 30-31, I don't thinks the age on her profile

Offline Cuntminion

That's what profile says then that what it is

In all honesty it doesn't really matter does it

HornyByNature

That's what profile says then that what it is

In all honesty it doesn't really matter does it

It don't matter, and I don't care.

WG's do tend to reduce the age on aw.

Whatever her age, she's a good SP, and looks stunning that's all that matters

Offline punk

just asking, though it may matter if the profile says 30 and the bird turns out to be 50 :D

Type_O_Negative

I don't know her true age but i do know one thing - her age is perfect for me...

Offline punk

I don't know her true age but i do know one thing - her age is perfect for me...

sounds like you had a good punt.

Offline Cuntminion

just asking, though it may matter if the profile says 30 and the bird turns out to be 50 :D

Nah it's okay  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

sounds like you had a good punt.

Yes, it does, it was very good punt  :thumbsup:

Type_O_Negative

I would be very surprised if she ever got a negative, she's lovely

Good review dude, it took you a year to get round to it? You would be an awful drinking companion for short notice beers  :D

Yes, nearly a year. Each month i used to say: ok i will see her next month...

Offline Cuntminion

Age is such a non entity I've Saud this before as long any woman does not lie to extent that you are arrested for noncing or she dies of old age an hour before your booking it don't matter and f either of the above mentioned two things happen to anyone you need to have a good period of self reflection

Never understood people that worry about their age or someone else's age, beauty resonates on many different aspects to build a picture

Type_O_Negative

Good review Type_O_Negative. Glad you had a nice time with Khloe. Btw I was slightly confused in other thread when you said you're Nigerian  :D as because you could be disqualified to see her and that's why I thought you're definitely white Nigerian. :D  :lol:

Well it was a small wind up  :D Thank you.

Type_O_Negative

+1  :)

Good to read another positive review and glad you it worked out for you.

Thank you  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Yes, nearly a year. Each month i used to say: ok i will see her next month...

The longest I've ever waited for anything is a yodel next day delivery someone somewhere is listening to my copy of death magnetic  :mad:

Glad you finally got round to it dude, sounds like you had a great time

johnnyboy61

She's five years older than her profile age of 27. Can't tell you how I know this, but I do, and I'm not just guessing.

Offline PLeisure

Nicely written review, Type-O - could sense your satisfaction throughout  :dance:

Congrats on a quality punt  :thumbsup:

Offline cumtwice

Tried to book a couple of times but I've cancelled on both occasions due to meetings cancelling. Great communication and she looks great! Next on my list (following a meeting with Michelle independent on Friday and platinum Cindy on Tuesday  :yahoo: :dance: :drinks:

Type_O_Negative

Ah there is one thing i forgot to mention - i love her landing strip, it was such a nice change!

Big Cat

She's five years older than her profile age of 27. Can't tell you how I know this, but I do, and I'm not just guessing.

Wild guess - a certain WG who used to live with her told you  :coolgirl:

HornyByNature

Wild guess - a certain WG who used to live with her told you  :coolgirl:

Probably a very good guess

Offline cumtwice

Oh no- I was praying she was 27... Still going to meet her tho   :cool:

Offline anyfucker

Well it was a small wind up  :D Thank you.
Polish aren't you?
Khloe is great, i'd see her more often by Colindale is a long way for me to go.
Regardless of what her real age is, she's a very attractive woman.
Perhaps i could make it twofer one and also see Olivia.

johnnyboy61

Regardless of what her real age is, she's a very attractive woman.
In any case 27/32, what's the difference? I can understand some prossies in their fifties pretending that they are in their late thirties, but whether it is her real age or her prossie age, Khloe is certainly in her prime. You can lie about age to attract punters in and Photoshop pictures, but once you get in the room the looks and service are self-evident. Do they think that we are really that shallow to be put off by the difference of a few years? As you say, stated or real age is really of no importance. Do you find her attractive and does she give a good service? Obviously in Khloe's case for most punters the answer is yes.

Offline tantric talents

But please note that CIM and S are not on menu
 :hi:

Sorry, S?
Hope you don't mean sex  :lol:

Offline The_Don

Offline lewishamguy

S=swallow that's what he means here?. ;)

Type_O_Negative

And i know one more thing now - i need overtime  :wacko:

HornyByNature

And i know one more thing now - i need overtime  :wacko:

Is that twice in a week?  :dance:

She's quite addictive, and gets better over time

Type_O_Negative

Is that twice in a week?  :dance:

She's quite addictive, and gets better over time

I think i may also give up my another hobby for her which is photography. Instead buying a new lens or camera body - more meetings with Khloe  :cool:

Offline Cuntminion

I think i may also give up my another hobby for her which is photography. Instead buying a new lens or camera body - more meetings with Khloe  :cool:

You need cheap hobbyist that's your problem

I like Ouija, channelling the dead, stray cats and self loathing all are free

We gonna see you in cash converters or busking with a cardboard sign "need money for punt" written on it  :D

Type_O_Negative

You need cheap hobbyist that's your problem

I like Ouija, channelling the dead, stray cats and self loathing all are free

We gonna see you in cash converters or busking with a cardboard sign "need money for punt" written on it  :D

Ha ha, men in this business go to London Camera Exchange in Charring Cross. Recently i sold there my unwanted wide angle lens (TBH i don't know why i bought it a few years ago) - £1000 more in my pocket now  :thumbsup:

Offline Cuntminion

Ha ha, men in this business go to London Camera Exchange in Charring Cross. Recently i sold there my unwanted wide angle lens (TBH i don't know why i bought it a few years ago) - £1000 more in my pocket now  :thumbsup:

Depends what makes you happiest, your hobby or a wg

I wouldn't start selling stuff to fund an experience

Not  just wg's but say if you were a piss head, a gambler or a junkie etc

Your releasing a revenue that's a one off so whilst your fulfilling your short term needs what you've sold to sustain you have just made the thing you wanted to do more a bigger need through increased regularity with a one off cash boost

This is a rocky path

But maybe it's easy for me to make a cynical observation as I have nothing to sell unless I can catch a stray cat  :D

Offline claretandblue

.3% of gross salary is a figure I am happy with ,everyone needs to punt within their means but selling stuff to fund this hobby is ott

Offline Cuntminion

.3% of gross salary is a figure I am happy with ,everyone needs to punt within their means but selling stuff to fund this hobby is ott

I use what I used to spend on smoking no difference

Offline The_Don

Far better to punt than smoke IMO (being an ex smoker myself) :)

Type_O_Negative

So you had to smoke a lot  :wacko:

Offline Cuntminion

Very recent quit but 250 to 280 a month smoking so covers my two a month

Very recent quit matter of days but I've stopped before no probs when I wanted the money for something else and now I want to do this and the health benefits won't hurt

I don't cold turkey bad so should be cool

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed the punt T_O_N
I do remember her telling me she was early 30's but in my experience girls that age deliver a good punt having matured a bit, know what a man wants and can still have a fit body if they've looked after themselves.

Type_O_Negative

Glad you enjoyed the punt T_O_N
I do remember her telling me she was early 30's but in my experience girls that age deliver a good punt having matured a bit, know what a man wants and can still have a fit body if they've looked after themselves.

I'm sure she looks after herself  :coolgirl: 

Offline tantric talents

In any case 27/32, what's the difference?
I agree but you know I think it's because a lot of punters, and sometimes me included, highlight 18-30 in the search box when looking for a younger punt.
By keeping your age "under 30" the girls are probably hoping to get more hits?

Offline The_Don

I've seen W/G that are 50+, age is not the biggest factor for me.

Attitude and service are, and Khloe has both.

Also she is a, very good looking girl as well, matched with her rates (VFM)  :thumbsup:

Offline cumtwice

Does anyone know if Khloe is working next Wed or Thurs please? I'm tempted to text her as I have her number stored but obviously if it's not showing. She'd probably prefer not to be...

Big Cat

I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't seen her. Sent a couple messages over the last couple weeks but no joy. Think it's pretty clear she's busy/not working at the moment.

Offline Cuntminion

Does anyone know if Khloe is working next Wed or Thurs please? I'm tempted to text her as I have her number stored but obviously if it's not showing. She'd probably prefer not to be...

As I understand if number is not on aw just means getting too many tw or booking request not fully booked

Asking someone else other than her is about as useful as asking me if Obama is up for some basketball on Saturday

Who the fuck knows other than the individual themself

Give her a call