Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: looks like she's back again!  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Zero to Hero

Looks like jenny's week back earlier this year wasn't the last  :dance:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

definitely going to have to see her this time since i missed out last time

Dodo

Looks like jenny's week back earlier this year wasn't the last  :dance:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

definitely going to have to see her this time since i missed out last time
once a prossie always a prossie  :rolleyes:

Offline Trevor12

Her retirement from prossying was almost as shortlived as my retirement from punting  :D

Dodo

Her retirement from prossying was almost as shortlived as my retirement from punting  :D
That was less than 24hrs as I recall Trevor......once a punter always a punter (until it shrivels up)  :D

Offline monkeybucket

I imagine working at tesco for 7quid an hour is less appealling than working couple hours a day and clearing 800quid plus a week.
She must be better looking in the flesh though yeah?

Offline Trevor12

That was less than 24hrs as I recall Trevor......once a punter always a punter (until it shrivels up)  :D

:lol: It was longer than that- but definitely 'once a punter always a punter'.  :D

I imagine working at tesco for 7quid an hour is less appealling than working couple hours a day and clearing 800quid plus a week.
She must be better looking in the flesh though yeah?

I did ask to be introduced to her after a booking with another at the flat, but I didn't fancy her tbh so haven't punted her. She's not bad looking, but I think her popularity is due to her level of service.

Offline azrael

Is it true she podged out a bit?

Offline Juankerr

Is it true she podged out a bit?
I think her two latest AW profile photos on the main page speak for themselves and having seen her a few times myself on the June tour Jenny was looking as toned as I have seen her.

Offline azrael

I think her two latest AW profile photos on the main page speak for themselves and having seen her a few times myself on the June tour Jenny was looking as toned as I have seen her.

Good news then, i must have misread it on another post, will be paying her a visit soon  :drinks: