Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dani Sexy  (Read 1300 times)

2 review(s) for Dani sexy xx (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

Decided to visit the following as ive been curious with quite a lot of Brazilians visiting cardiff, are they Romanian..time would tell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Turned up at a private location, a short lady opened the door maybe by looks a relative, was led into a clean spacious room and then followed in by Dani, but she never used that name. She was about 24 sz 10 (Brazilian too as she spoke portugese to her friend) she had a whopping set of bangers with massive brown areolas, on closer inspection i noticed 2 scars under each bap, but she rubbed her body over me and got me hard in no time.

Her sucking was good and she tongue flicked my bellend and also gave my balls a little nibbling which felt favourable indeed. Onto the sex it was all good she rode me facing towards me first and then reverse. When i jack hammered her in mish she swore and demanded i fucked her hard which i did to a plomb.
I finished off with her on top of me both sweating and hopefully a good time had by both.
Now im giving this a neutral on the premise of the tatty scars and the fact she wasnt that pretty facially

Though i would return but she says she off to Barcelona soon
Balls emptied job done.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Sounds more like a positive to me, anyway was the BJ OWO? What as TV location, time / fee ect?

Offline foreverhung

Do you think it was a B+S Hugh?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Sounds more like a positive to me, anyway was the BJ OWO? What as TV location, time / fee ect?

Bj was covered, location was on Newport Rd, the neutral is for the scars under her tits, when i got going i didnt notice but when she reverse cowgirled me I had a squeeze and it didnt feel great.
Lets say a positive neutral but wont be everyones cuppa , fake tittie aficionados aside.

Do you think it was a B+S Hugh?

The photos are either great stock photos or indeed her .The tits and nipples look the same ,but its hard to tell with the face blurred, I didnt open her PG.
£60 30mins £120 the hour ,I also felt i could have dropped her a ton though with sum clever bartering.
Hope this helps