Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel - Raynes Park  (Read 5443 times)

Speedy

External Link/Members Only

Raynes Park, SW20.

Paid a visit here last week and saw Rachel. I'd say she is early to mid 30's, a little bit nerdy looking but a killer body with very large natural tits for a Chinese girl. Rachel was very friendly. We started off with face down massage. Within 5 mins I asked her for body to body. She said £20 extra which I agreed to. She stripped off fully to reveal a very sexy body. She covered my back in oil and climbed on top to commence the body slides. It was very nice and was getting me very turned on. After a bit I took the initiative to turn over, I had a big hard on now. She did some more body slides which were very sensual. I asked if I could cum on her tits to which she agreed.

A very enjoyable way to spend lunchtime, highly recommended

Offline marlin

Hi Speedy

Can you say any more
Is the location near the station
Which days does rachel work
Any other services on offer
How much did you pay in total

thanks

fredpunter

I also would like too know a little more please. When you say you came on her tits ... were you wanking or did she bring that about some other way?

Speedy

Hi Speedy

Can you say any more
Is the location near the station
Which days does rachel work
Any other services on offer
How much did you pay in total

thanks

It's just across the road from the station, near the Sainsburys.
I saw her on a Saturday. Not sure what other days she works but if you call the number they will tell you.
She wouldn't do anything else but the body to body was very sensual. And it was only my first visit. I am hoping for more next time! I paid £70 total for 45 mins. The standard price is £40 for 30 mins, £50 for 45 mins and £60 for 60 mins (all include HJ). It's £20 extra for body to body.

Speedy

I also would like too know a little more please. When you say you came on her tits ... were you wanking or did she bring that about some other way?

I was wanking. Tried to get her to do BJ but she said no.

Offline bittaylor

Been quite a few times to this place, and services vary quite considerably. Most will do B2B ( but not all) ( and the B2B vary also)  and on a very rare occasion a BJ . Seems to depend on the mood and the chemistry as well as each girls limits. Prices are £60 for 1 hour (including HR) and another £20 for B2B . Always relaxing though.

Speedy

Rachel has been busy every time I tried to book since writing this review!! Have you guys been availing of her services?!!

Atomsteve0

Hi,

Rachel sounds good, but is Revivals still accepting happy endings?  The shop front is still open according to google street map.  Has anyone had a happy ending recently?

Thanks in advance

Atom

Speedy

Hi,

Rachel sounds good, but is Revivals still accepting happy endings?  The shop front is still open according to google street map.  Has anyone had a happy ending recently?

Thanks in advance

Atom

She doesn't work in Revivals. It's from a flat on the other side of the station.