Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Poppymqueen2015 in Farnborough?  (Read 1247 times)

Online katanaxxx

The other day I was taking a look at Busty Eleyna's profile (External Link/Members Only) and noticed that she was offering a 2 girl service with a girl I hadn't heard of before - Poppy.

It looks like Poppy has only recently joined AW, but I was wondering if any of you guys had had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

I've seen Clara/Eleyna and a couple of previous occupants of that Farnborough bungalow - who offered a similar service or non-service - but not Poppy.

There was an excellent (neutral) review of Eleyna on here a few days ago, which is 100% spot on.

I would hazard a guess Poppy offers the same identikit Romanian-esque service, ie no FK (it's not on her likes list) or OWO and may be fairly affable without being overly friendly or offering much enthusiasm.

I therefore would bet that a 2-girl service would be fairly mundane and would be a duo rather than a three-some; I would rather spend £100 on an hour with one quality girl, rather than an ordinary 2-girl half-hour, but it's your call. Good luck.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:38:19 pm by Cunning Punt »

drumboy

Poppy use to work for an agency with the other Romanian girls in Guildford/Camberley/Frimley - she is now independent with Busty Eleyna - both have huge jugs!

Offline Cunning Punt

She works for a parlour in Surbiton for some of the week, it seems - a review has just been done by a member and posted to the London section.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61911.0

Apparently, she does actually do DFK, OWO and RO - but for £100 / half an hour all in! Bit too steep.

Online katanaxxx

Thanks for the info guys.  :drinks:

I've sent Poppy an email, and am currently waiting for a response. I've seen Eleyna a couple of times, so I'm inclinded to give Poppy a go too, albeit a 30 min booking to be on the safe side!

FK isn't really my thing, but I'll be sure to put up a review if I do end up seeing her.

Offline Cunning Punt

Her profile picture is heavily photoshopped and, if you look at her verification picture, she is very ordinary, so not for me but hope you have a good punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online katanaxxx

Yikes, don't know how I missed that! Second thoughts about this now, as Farnborough is a little bit of a trip for me. I'll see how I feel about it next week I guess, and report back if I do take the plunge. Thanks for the heads up Cunning Punt, much appreciated!  :)

On a side note, I haven't had an email back despite her reading mine. Not the best start anyway...