Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do any of these profiles look genuine to you?  (Read 1572 times)

Offline socks

That seems like a bit of a random question mate! I'd say the two with UKP reviews get off to a good start in the scoring when totting up a genuine list but why do you ask?

Offline Wilson85

I saw External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

She is genuine, but not good at whoring. I think she took a shine to me which got me better service.
She made me wait 20 minutes after the arranged booking time, insisted on starting with a massage, persisted with OWO in the booking instead of foreplay and sex, and talked for Spain which prevents me from reccommeding her. If you do have the raging horn for her then only go for the half hour. Her photos aren't very accurate, she has darker skin and her breasts seemed smaller in the flesh. Overdid it on the concealer which was visible on her face. Bad kisser too.

The profile Nikki Sweetheart is probably genuine as she works from the same place (I recognize the flat in her photos) but I haven't seen her.

Offline madeinwales56

Not that's some list. What are your thoughts Oberyn?

Offline Borntodoit

I've seen Adorable Mandy and Tyler Alexis too.
Mandy often uses multiple profiles at the same time, all fairly similar when you read through them. I'm not sure that the photos are of her but you won't be disappointed if you like pretty blondes with big fake boobs and nice curves. She's a very clean girl, does RO but you won't get CIM/COF in case that's a deal breaker!

Offline Wilson85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nikki is genuine. A lovely woman but not good at prossying.

Offline madeinwales56

The OP last logged on this site on 25th July and having asked a question about loads of prossies and getting some useful replies can't be bothered to return to his thread. If he can't be bothered maybe no one else should be either. Just sayin' ...

ladeda

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nikki is genuine. A lovely woman but not good at prossying.

She's on my hot list, was thinking of seeing her this weekend. That's now on hold.
Wilson 85  can you give a little review, to help me make up my mind?
Cheers  :)

Offline Wilson85

She will be finishing or leaving tomorrow. Pot luck if she ever comes back.

I would save your money. She has extras or OWO and kissing. She doesn't kiss even if you go for kissing. Takes her time getting back into the room ocne shes been paid. She has a habit of asking when I'll 'wake up' after the first pop. She doesn't do anything to encourage a second round.

If you really really fancy her then go for 30 mins, OW, no kissing.

ladeda

Cheers bro,
That's made up my mind.
Got plenty on my HL to be getting on with.