Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria of Amour  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Jimmy Cagney

External Link/Members Only

Formally of NNE. Location on site says Forest Hall, more like Palmersville. Decent enough semi on a quite street.

Victoria is older than the 38 stated. Average body with bit of a paunch. Friendly enough, although gave of that air of an experienced working girl who was going through a set script.

DFK and decent OWO.  Takes it quite deep with some ball sucking. Reverse oral was OK.

Cowgirl, doggie and mission to finish. Plenty of eye contact.

Neutral for me are for the following reasons.

1. I was her first punt of the day, however there was a whiff of under arm body odour.

2. Doggie is may favourite but I curtailed it quickly due to site of a very spotty arse facing me.

3. Felt quite mechanical.

She has a long way to go to match the service of other Amour girls of similar age i.e. Francesca, Jessamy, Jenny, Amber etc.

Toshiba

sweaty pits says it all, avoid for me, no fucking need for it, dirty fucker

another Amour bomb  :bomb:

Offline OscarC

"very spotty arse"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think I have experienced that one! (I don't think I need to either).

Sounds very Meh, always wondered what she was like.  Thought the photos of her on NNE looked ok, but there was no feedback on her here, only the untrustworthy agency feedback.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 06:36:08 pm by OscarC »

Toshiba

"very spotty arse"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't think I have experienced that one! (I don't think I need to either).

Sounds very Meh, always wondered what she was like.  Thought the photos of her on NNE looked ok, but there was no feedback on her here, only the untrustworthy agency feedback.

Spotty arse is quite common among women in my experience