Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st Time punting  (Read 2363 times)

1967JG

Any advice for a 1st timer. Booked up with bbwfifersub for my first experience. Wanted someone experienced to start with and I like Big  Women   :cool:

Cheers

MrBridger

See bottom of page for lots of good advice.

Offline Happyjose

Any advice for a 1st timer. Booked up with bbwfifersub for my first experience. Wanted someone experienced to start with and I like Big  Women   :cool:

Cheers

A profile link would help with specific advice, but like the man said there's lots of good generic advice available via the links below.

After you've made your bones come back and tell us how it went. Good luck

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My advice would be to go for someone with a bit more feedback, preferably on here rather than AW.  A lot of her AW feedback is from punters who seem to have seen few, if any, other ladies; looks decidedly iffy.

Had a good laugh at her asking punters to bring empty cardboard boxes along as she's moving house soon. Wonder if that gets you a discount?  :lol:

JazzMan

I would say 1967 you should go and ask your priest.
He'll know some nice little ones.

Offline auldie63

Had a good laugh at her asking punters to bring empty cardboard boxes along as she's moving house soon. Wonder if that gets you a discount?  :lol:
Could this be Lori's Maw?

Offline Happyjose

Jeez, I've just read the profile. You'd have to be too lazy to wank

chico1000

Somebody's having a laugh.  Or Lovesamummy has got a rival.

mavgoose

I would say 1967 you should go and ask your priest.
He'll know some nice little ones.

+1

Shuggy68

Things I have seen, cannot be unseen......should never have clicked the link......

vw

Yip, Been there! She's genuine, very sub. Will do anything you ask her to, loves being talked dirty to. To be fair I wouldn't go back, nice enough lady but ugly as fuck. Depending on your tastes, I'd be inclined to travel for something a bit nicer. If I remember correctly she was only about £15 for a BJ and she can suck pretty good but I left with a sense of shame afterwards.

Offline tbig_man

If you like bigger women then you should give Curvy Savannah a go.

Ideal for a first punt.

Thistle

If you like bigger women then you should give Curvy Savannah a go.

Ideal for a first punt.

Couldn't agree more or maybe MISS C External Link/Members Only   :thumbsup: