Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anything Inadvertently caught your eye when f*cking a WG?  (Read 4844 times)

Offline fuckalot

This week I was lay on the bed enjoying a WG giving me an amazing blow job, Wimbledon was on her TV and two REALLY fit young girls were dressed in skimpy white skirts, I got a real kick out of watching them on her tv without her knowing  :rolleyes: while she was working her lil ass off on MEE :)

Theodore

My reflection in the mirror.

Online superchamp

A bin full of used condoms and wetwipes.

Offline Corus Boy

I'm surprised that IKEA haven't done a big picture of that sceen.

Every parlour should have one!

:D

Offline kiltedviking

I was balls deep this week and spotted a shelf with what looked like an oxygen mask but was definitely minge shaped,  so fuck knows what that was.  Put me off my stride for a second or two. Alongside were a selection of dildos and strap ons,  plus a trade pack of condoms.

mystery7

A massive collage picture of her and her family.....She definiately got all the best genes  :D

yorkshire123

I can remember once in a parlour lying there receiving a very nice, slow, sloppy BJ & the shower in the room caught my eye.
I suddenly found myself thinking that style would look very nice in my bathroom I was having renovated at the time & must have spent the next 5 mins visually working out if it would fit.

Not long after that I decided to give punting a bit of a rest  :(

Offline suffolkmark

I was balls deep this week and spotted a shelf with what looked like an oxygen mask but was definitely minge shaped,  so fuck knows what that was.  Put me off my stride for a second or two. Alongside were a selection of dildos and strap ons,  plus a trade pack of condoms.

Sounds to me like she had a pussy pump on her shelf!

Offline cueball

As above I've seen the bins full of used condoms, the (scary) image of myself in the mirror but the two things that stand out was one lass with a letter on the side what her real full name (silly girl) and another with a birthday card up again with her real name.

I've seen plenty of family pictures etc over the years

Chuckman

A while back noticed how similar the bedroom furnishings were to other punts I had and started wondering if Ikea did a range called 'WG Starting Pack'.

Offline The_Don

Windows, seeing (the world pass by) or other walk past and they don't know what going on.

During punts I've used bath rooms, some wired and wonderful stuff:

Logs in the bog / bloody tampon or pad / Bath or toilets that may have never been cleaned (that why I wash and pee before travelling to a punt) :vomit:

Different music when you sit or stand using the toilet (in a hotel) / Shower or baths with W/G where the actions is as good as on the bed  :drinks:

johnnyboy61

Windows, seeing (the world pass by) or other walk past and they don't know what going on.

Yes, from the front room of a Hungarian working flat in Harrow (which you know TD) you suddenly notice people window shopping in the busy high street below. A little unnerving.

Type_O_Negative

Last summer i was regularly visiting prossie from Sweden. At that time she had nice dog called Freyah. And while we had fun on bed - Freyah was watching us  :wacko:

Matty24579

Lol some good ones here funny enough I saw a WG this week a lovely sexy Brasillain girl very nice too but her flat she was using is right next to my work place but the blinds were drawn .i was busy watching her sucking my cock and looking at her big boobs.

Offline Dime

Like other posters I've seen bins full of condoms and tissues. With one WG in particular, I saw a tattoo on her leg with what I assume was her real first name.

Offline RedKettle

I sometimes visit a retired WG who stills sees the occasional old regular, indeed she says just me which may or may not be true.  We do it in the attic bedroom in her home and I suspect in the neighbourhood she is seen as a respectable grandmother - I did say "old"!

She is in good shape and a nice dirty fuck, brilliant CIM and up for different positions etc.

Anyway she always says that the neighbouring houses are empty during the day and does not close the curtains.  Last time she was kneeling at the edge of the bed and I was standing behind her pounding away and giving her arse a few slaps when I look up and see a middle aged lady watching us wide eyed from the attic room of a nearby house.  What to do?

Well I did not want the shag to stop then so I gave her a wave and carried on, she turned and fled. I finished and drove away - she lives in a completely different town to me and I only go there to see her so no repercussions for me.  She is divorced (or so she tells me) so no problem there but she may wonder at the looks the neighbour gives her :D

Offline pianodave

I saw a golliwog doll on a shelf once, and the girl noticed I was looking at it and began a long rant about how she wasn't a racist, and should be allowed a golliwog if she wanted. I hadn't even mentioned it.

Offline molloy

It was my first ever punt. The girl was wearing an ankle tag which I had only realised as I manoeuvred her legs over my shoulders. Disappeared from AW now, but if I had reviewed it would have been a positive.  Perfectly nice English WG. Does make me wonder what she had done to get it. :unknown:

raylondoner

A while back noticed how similar the bedroom furnishings were to other punts I had and started wondering if Ikea did a range called 'WG Starting Pack'.

Good post! To follow on, I think Primark is the Number One bedding supplier for WGs!  ;)

Offline Kerosene

I've spotted a crack in the plaster where the headboard is a bit loose and knocks onto the wall. Really ought to measure it over time.

Type_O_Negative

Good post! To follow on, I think Primark is the Number One bedding supplier for WGs!  ;)

And Argos!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I saw it dozen of times...

MrBridger

Lying back receiving OWO I noticed a water stain on the ceiling. Wondering about the burst pipe was  actually quite a helpful distraction at the time - gave me an extra few minutes before my own pipe burst.

MrBridger

Like other posters I've seen bins full of condoms and tissues. With one WG in particular, I saw a tattoo on her leg with what I assume was her real first name.

I think I've seen her too - always thought Carpe Diem was an odd name but better than Yolo. :D

Offline sesalovdarlo

Offline itk

Lying back enjoying a BJ saw the WG's real name on a pack of anti-depressant tablets.

Another time I was banging away in doggy with me standing by the edge of the bed and caught my foot on something under the bed. Turned out it was a pair of thigh high boots she had. Stopped and ask her to wear them.  :yahoo:

raylondoner

Lying back enjoying a BJ saw the WG's real name on a pack of anti-depressant tablets.

Another time I was banging away in doggy with me standing by the edge of the bed and caught my foot on something under the bed. Turned out it was a pair of thigh high boots she had. Stopped and ask her to wear them.  :yahoo:

I thought you were going to say that it was Herr Flick under the bed!  ;)

Offline frankc

Suddenly realised the girl I was fucking was the wife of the manager of my son's football team.... :scare:, kept on shagging her but told her I recognised her once I'd duffed my load. She said "I thought you looked familiar ".

The presentation night was a bit awkward...

Offline azrael

A wg who i saw a while back, left her phone on the table midway through banging her in missionary her phone lit up "hubby", i swear i've never shot my load fast enough

Offline purple_t

Ha classic

Offline Cuntminion

One trip the ice cream van must of been passing as heard that old tune, threw off a bit as it was hot and thought a lolly would be nice  :unknown:

Offline StarPower

When I saw Hot & Horny Hannah I couldn't help notice a stuffed Yoda toy staring back at me from a table. Had to use all my self restraint to avoid doing a Yoda impression.

"Try anal? Either do or do not. There is no try." That kind of thing.

charming_red

The New Testament on her desk.

As I came I thought praise the fuckin Lord!

Offline Malvolio

When I punted in Shepherd Market one of the flats had a range of different uniforms hanging from the wall.  Could well have been the same place that had a big piece of paper with a price list written on it...

Redhead Lover

Pictures of her 40th birthday around her mirror, when her profile said she's 32, haha!

johnnyboy61

Pictures of her 40th birthday around her mirror, when her profile said she's 32, haha!
Classic!

Offline myothernameis

I take it no one has ever found someone else under the bed, or in the cupboard  :yahoo:  :scare:, surly this must have happened to someone

DeWallenFan

I've also seen this, and yet we arranged to for me to be her first punter for the day :rolleyes:

One time a lovely Polish girl was sucking my willy, and all of a sudden a great big fucking Hobo spider came on the bed (not cum :P  )
she said "whats wrong!?" I said "pająk kurwa! so she flicked the poor bastard of the bed to his death :(
RIP Spider

Offline vsgp3

I've been with a couple of ladies who have tags - strangely I found the experience a bit of a turn on - naughty girl and all that - and the ladies themselves were very nice.

One thing that certainly caught my eye was when I discovered the lady I was with had a false leg - was quite a shock!

fredpunter

I take it no one has ever found someone else under the bed, or in the cupboard  :yahoo:  :scare:, surly this must have happened to someone

I've had two girls tell me that they've had punters pay to hide in the wardrobe while they fuck some-one else - each to his own.

banjo

A guy looking through the car window, wanking....   :thumbsdown:

Online superchamp

A pair of men's shoes under a chair - and they weren't mine!

Offline hgivv

This bed spread

and this canvas print

I saw one in a charity shop once and almost bought it.

MrBridger

A guy looking through the car window, wanking....   :thumbsdown:

Was he inside or outside the car?  :D

Offline cueball

Was he inside or outside the car?  :D

Ha ha quality one liner there Mr b

Offline threechilliman

I've had two girls tell me that they've had punters pay to hide in the wardrobe while they fuck some-one else - each to his own.

Now there's a thought.

tcm

Offline rockstar

I've been with a couple of ladies who have tags - strangely I found the experience a bit of a turn on - naughty girl and all that - and the ladies themselves were very nice.

One thing that certainly caught my eye was when I discovered the lady I was with had a false leg - was quite a shock!

I used to see a young lass with a tag and yes it was a bit of a turn on. She got the tag removed and promptly disappeared !

Toshiba

I once shagged an 18yr old wg on the top floor of an apartment building in newcastle in full view of the city outside, the metro bridge was directly outside and a metro pulled up very slowly outside the window in full view of me fucking this lass, what a buzz but when i look back now i think "shit"

Had plenty of girls showing pics of family but my first ever punt had cat shit all over the room ffs

Marmite

If I was in the middle of some earnest endeavour, heard a wardrobe door open and then turned round to see a guy in the wardrobe....somehow I just know that is not going end well.

Offline riker

it wouldn't end well for the guy in the wardrobe, i can tell ya...

johnnyboy61

it wouldn't end well for the guy in the wardrobe, i can tell ya...
I'd expect to get half of his fee. Seems only fair to me.