Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southern sweetness of adultwork  (Read 1786 times)

2 review(s) for -LUCY-JO  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

All communication via text after getting the number from her aw profile
Tried booking her a while back & she cancelled 20 minutes before the booking time with an emergency ( she had to collect her car) but I thought I'd give her the benefit of the doubt when I noticed she'd changed to a new profile, hoped it would be a different experience
How wrong was I, made the booking for 2 days before all agreed part address given with instructions a hotel in jesmond
The day comes & think to myself I need to contact her for confirmation so I send a text & get one back asking if I could make it any earlier? So I send a reply asking her to let me know if she's still available or she can reschedule
So guess what she cannot make the agreed time as she has an appointment, so u ask her why did you agree to the booking if she wasn't available?
She says she rang today & it was today or next week (it happens)
The reason for the negative as this is the third time she's agreed to a booking at the same time of day & has cancelled on the day after asking me to change time
She may have a new profile but it's the same crappy service
STAY AWAY
Can somebody add a link please

Looking4fun

themademan2

Offline flash1965

Did exactly the same to me when she was Sweet English Esc, when I phoned to confirm booking said thought it was the next day, so I agreed to the day change then when I arrived in the rear car park of the hotel the next night and rang her, Nothing and still haven't heard 

Looking4fun

I text her telling her she was a timewaster & she text back saying I was ranting so I text back saying just telling you facts & your blocked

Offline Tiger63

Anyone read through her profile.......would love to know who or what paki g is :lol:

Online johnny34

Anyone read through her profile.......would love to know who or what paki g is :lol:

I think she means parking?

Offline Gothic D

Yet another name change.Very unreliable,I had a half hour booking with her about 3 names ago at £50 confirmed on the day about services and price to be told that she had upped her prices to £60 and that was what I had to pay.Obviously I didn't turn up.As MM2 says,texts often to say she is available but now at £70 for a half hour.Who in their right mind is going to pay that?