Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dionne Amour and AdultWork  (Read 6417 times)

13 review(s) for missyDnewcastle (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jamessn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also on amour site as Dionne

Heard a lot about her, so went to see her, no problems finding the address. Booked for 30 mins just after lunchtime.

Knocked, door opened quickly, went in. Lots of French kissing, she was not attractive to me at all, she had the face of a sixty year old, body ok though.  She also seemed to be in a hurry to get on with it. Sex was good though. That's the positives.

The negatives; she didn't speak in a normal voice, she was shouting the whole time and never listened to anything I was saying. I think she was not sober, could smell booze on her breath. I suppose it could have been mouthwash.

The shouting really annoyed me. She also did not even give herself a quick wipe before the knickers were on, I really hate it when they do this.

Was out pretty quickly, 20 mins. Was walking back to car and the next punter was walking down and knocked on door. This was the reason she was in a hurry. Back to back punters.

Originally I had this as a neutral, but as I wouldn't go back, I changed it to a negative for me, just not my sort.

themademan2

Think your rating is spot on for what you saw and experienced mate

missyDnewcastle

Hiya hun sorry you feel this way ..I have no clue what you mean by my voice as I certainly dont shout lol ..as for back to back bookings I certainly dont ..as for putting underwear straight back on ..yes I do till a client leaves then I shower and have different underwear for every client ...and fair enough if you didnt find me attractive (im sure you are a george clooney lookalike)..but saying I look sixty is very harsh ....yes I'll be putting my face pic on AW that was taken on saturday at my 41st birthday ..not my sixtieth hahhaaa .....love you guys ya have me  in stiches lol xx mwahhhh

themademan2

Hiya hun sorry you feel this way ..I have no clue what you mean by my voice as I certainly dont shout lol ..as for back to back bookings I certainly dont ..as for putting underwear straight back on ..yes I do till a client leaves then I shower and have different underwear for every client ...and fair enough if you didnt find me attractive (im sure you are a george clooney lookalike)..but saying I look sixty is very harsh ....yes I'll be putting my face pic on AW that was taken on saturday at my 41st birthday ..not my sixtieth hahhaaa .....love you guys ya have me  in stiches lol xx mwahhhh
Cheeky cow... Second review she has made this comment about a punter :wackogirl:

Ghost Rider

Good review. Was going to book her but don't think I will based on her comments about a fellow punter. Plus 60 year old. Does she really look that old when she claims to be 41.

themademan2

Good review. Was going to book her but don't think I will based on her comments about a fellow punter. Plus 60 year old. Does she really look that old when she claims to be 41.
If she mentioned George clooney twice about punters, maybe she is in that age group too??!! :timeout:

Offline flash1965

Got to give her credit for coming on here to put her point across without ranting as most do and end up getting banned, as for the comment about the punter, looks like it was made as a tongue in cheek remark, how many times do you see people doing reviews say it about themselves, remember we do this for fun

Offline stanleyjohn

Can only speak from experience and I had a great time with her, she was clean and great fun and very filthy.

Offline Kev3773

Got to give her credit for coming on here to put her point across without ranting as most do and end up getting banned, as for the comment about the punter, looks like it was made as a tongue in cheek remark, how many times do you see people doing reviews say it about themselves, remember we do this for fun

+1  :thumbsup:

Looking4fun

There's no way she looks  sixtylol she's 40-45 definitely

missyDnewcastle

Thanks guys ive obviously had bad paper round lol ..there is now a face pic on my aw page taken saturday for yous xx mwahh much love missyD/dionne@amour xx also my twitter page has photos from this week ..enjoy boys !!!!!

themademan2

You could have saved a tenner by booking through agency

Ghost Rider

Well well based on that photo she looks pretty hot to me. not 60 at all. But we all have differences of opinion. 
 :bomb:

Offline Kev3773

Looks fine to me' tempted more than I was before  :rolleyes:

themademan2

You could have saved a tenner by booking through agency
MissyD, while we have you on this thread, can you kindly explain why it's £60 through adultwork and £35 through amour (after comms) for a 30 min session? Thanks  :cool:

missyDnewcastle

Madman or whatever ya called ..yes I am ten pound cheaper using the agency !!! Some gentlemen dont like usibg agencies and do not mind paying for independent.. my clients who use both get for the same price ..you do not know me you have never had the pleasure ..thank god ..by your constant derogatory comments ..pipe up when you know what you are reviewing thankyou xx FUN FUN FUN is me middle name now stop been a prat xxx

themademan2

Madman or whatever ya called ..yes I am ten pound cheaper using the agency !!! Some gentlemen dont like usibg agencies and do not mind paying for independent.. my clients who use both get for the same price ..you do not know me you have never had the pleasure ..thank god ..by your constant derogatory comments ..pipe up when you know what you are reviewing thankyou xx FUN FUN FUN is me middle name now stop been a prat xxx
So the OP paid £10 more for booking an independent?? And what more did he get??

missyDnewcastle

Oh my good god madman ..get off ya chuffin high horse ..I will and do charge wtf I want independent..its my body my life ..the clients who want cheaper will book through the agency obviously..there is no change in services .. all this publicity for little old me lol ..like I said you never met me thank god xx

themademan2

Looks like ranting to me  :P

themademan2

Oh my good god madman ..get off ya chuffin high horse ..I will and do charge wtf I want independent..its my body my life ..the clients who want cheaper will book through the agency obviously..there is no change in services .. all this publicity for little old me lol ..like I said you never met me thank god xx
Another one bites the dust  :cool:

yorkshire123

No wonder admin always highlights the NE region as an issue.
A genuine punter reviews her as he found her & the fluff brigade come to her rescue.
A prossie (previously banned one at that) taking the piss out of punters who had the audacity to write a honest review & then another questions her response on a punting forum yet some see that as ok, you should be fucking embarrassed  :thumbsdown:

themademan2

A genuine punter reviews her as he found her & the fluff brigade come to her rescue.
A prossie (previously banned one at that) taking the piss out of punters who had the audacity to write a honest review & then another questions her response on a punting forum yet some see that as ok, you should be fucking embarrassed  :thumbsdown:
+1

Offline smiths

Indeed, that cunt takes the piss and some defend her, you couldn't make it up.  :thumbsdown:

Offline AnthG

the clients who want cheaper will book through the agency obviously..

That's not the reason agencies exist and why people use agencies though.

Nowhere have I seen on Amours, or Allures or Diamonds website a ad saying "get a booking cheaper, book via us".

The reason why is simply because you are overcharging for independent bookings. And it is so obvious you are doing it in the hope that people don't know you are also on an agency.

But the reason why the north east has so many problems is the WGs in it take the piss all the time in it.

If MissyD wants to charge more for an independent booking then she needs to come up with something very good to justify it. But its obvious she couldn't and its obvious she had no reason for it. And as she couldn't come up with anything she got abusive towards the guy who pointed it out (themademan). And as such she gets banned for it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jamessn

I agree I am not George Clooney, I think he is nearly 60 anyway. I only describe how it was for me and how I felt, that is all.

She just wasn't for me, it happens, and I don't bear her any ill feeling or others who like her at all.

As I said I was going to be neutral, but as there would not be a return, it was a negative for me. If there was a possibility of going back,may no one else available, I would have said neutral.

The £10 extra doesn't worry me, I just won't use agencies. I always book 30 mins to see how it goes first then go for longer and maybe even longer next time.

Sorry she got banned too.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:30:06 pm by Jamessn »

glaswegian81

First post but will certainly not be going to see this lady.

OldAdmin

First post but will certainly not be going to see this lady.

Strange change in attitude there fluffyboy, I just banned you hours ago for your earlier post along the lines of "she can charge anything she likes and everyone else can shut up"   :rolleyes:

themademan2

Hope you enjoying all the free publicity :dance:

Let's hope your AW phone gets dusty for being greedy

Offline mr mischief

I used to think Dionne was quite good but the last time I saw her she was absolutely shit faced, and carried on drinking during my visit.By the end she could hardly string a sentence together. She also forgot I had already paid and asked for the money a second time. Shame she's gone downhill cos she was quite good when she was sober.

Offline Tiger63

I used to think Dionne was quite good but the last time I saw her she was absolutely shit faced, and carried on drinking during my visit.By the end she could hardly string a sentence together. She also forgot I had already paid and asked for the money a second time. Shame she's gone downhill cos she was quite good when she was sober.
do you mind me asking why you didnt do a review when this happened...it might have saved someone a shit punt.

Toshiba

Never wanted to see her, something stuck in my mind, and its dissapointing that Amour represent a pissed up bag of spanners such as her

So glad she got banned, and no doubt she was pissed while writing

Tut tut

Offline Sar-Major

Me too, first punt with her was awesome, and a lovely Squirter into the bargain. Then the second she was half cut,  :scare: :scare: said she'd had bad news, so left it at that, but I was unsure and haven't been back.

The rests history as they say............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

The fishman 2014

I notice she didn't defend/contradict the fact she seemed pissed! I also had that suspicion due to the smell of alcohol and a couple of bottles lying around(a few empty and not weak stuff either) one even on the bathroom floor!

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Agree with all of  above. Saw her a few months ago. She looked as rough as shit! Bottles of wine all over the place. As I have previously posted looked like Amy Winehouse's granny. The face photo on AW must be very old.

Offline Consett land

Missy d has always benn a fantastic punt for me no clock watching friendly chatty and very sexy all in all a superb lady to visit

themademan2

Missy d has always benn a fantastic punt for me no clock watching friendly chatty and very sexy all in all a superb lady to visit
Wow, u registered just to say all this for her?

Offline Consett land

Since when have you been a reviewer of the people that review here you are slightly missing the point of the site

OldAdmin

Since when have you been a reviewer of the people that review here you are slightly missing the point of the site

Actually yes, punters can and should challenge new members on their authenticity.
It's only the touts and pimps and fluffies that a problem with this.

Toshiba

:bomb:

ffs

bigchucky

I saw her today, and have to say she was pretty good.  I booked her after reading this thread, then seeing a profile pic she posted in response.  The 60 yr old comment for me is inaccurate.  She is def early 40s.  The only thing I would  say is she has obviously used sunbeds heavily in the past and probably continues to.  She was very accommodating, didnt clock watch, was friendly and chatty, but each to their own.  Her service was very good.  So she hasn't got the washboard stomach, she's hardly fat.  I'm neither a fluffy, or whatever else people might say on here to people saying her service is decent.  I'm saying it as I saw I and I've seen a lot of girls.  The service and experience was decent in my view.  If u r a 20 yr old guy n expect a woman from Hollywood stay away.  If you are looking for a petite, pert breasted, nice bummed 40s lass, id recommend her.

Online rthunderbird

I saw her today, and have to say she was pretty good.  I booked her after reading this thread, then seeing a profile pic she posted in response.  The 60 yr old comment for me is inaccurate.  She is def early 40s.  The only thing I would  say is she has obviously used sunbeds heavily in the past and probably continues to.  She was very accommodating, didnt clock watch, was friendly and chatty, but each to their own.  Her service was very good.  So she hasn't got the washboard stomach, she's hardly fat.  I'm neither a fluffy, or whatever else people might say on here to people saying her service is decent.  I'm saying it as I saw I and I've seen a lot of girls.  The service and experience was decent in my view.  If u r a 20 yr old guy n expect a woman from Hollywood stay away.  If you are looking for a petite, pert breasted, nice bummed 40s lass, id recommend her.

Your review is somewhat negative, yet somewhat positive. It is your first post. Hmm can't decide if you're fake or not. Admin?

yorkshire123

Was she pissed  :lol:

bigchucky

It is not negative, I I honest.  The service is very good.  Is she a stunner no, is she ugly far from it.  Does she look 60, no, but it depends who's eyes you are looking through.  I know I am a good judge of age, and can see why someone might think she is older, but not 60.  It does seem though that anyone that tries to dispute whether they should verify themselves to you, they get banned, you obviously have some relationship and power with admin, as u state admin at the end of your message.  Admin if you want to message me privately I will verify myself to you.  You are just a member the same as me.

Offline maxxblue

It is interesting that you have just registered on this site today, that you happen to have seen her today, and that your only post is in defence of her. Mmm?

yorkshire123

It is not negative, I I honest.  The service is very good.  Is she a stunner no, is she ugly far from it.  Does she look 60, no, but it depends who's eyes you are looking through.  I know I am a good judge of age, and can see why someone might think she is older, but not 60.  It does seem though that anyone that tries to dispute whether they should verify themselves to you, they get banned, you obviously have some relationship and power with admin, as u state admin at the end of your message.  Admin if you want to message me privately I will verify myself to you.  You are just a member the same as me.

blah blah blah blah blah, was she shitfaced  :unknown:

Offline OscarC

Think Consett Land is looking a little suss as well.

bigchucky

Li have posted an honest review.  I have better things to do than get involved in a keyboard battle with someone I've no intention of conversing with, or further justifying myself.  I have the right to post on here, I've seen similiar paranoia in people smoking Jamaican woodbines.

bigchucky

It seems theres a bit of a playground pack mentality here just like every other forum, where u have the vocal leaders who think they know why everyone posts what they post.  Then others the join in.  If I had posted negative no one would bat an eyelid.  My post is not a defence of her simply an honest appraisal, I have also acknowledges that other peoples negative experiences aren't great, but I dont think those posts are by friends of yours to support you.  Everyone has different views.

Offline maxxblue

It seems theres a bit of a playground pack mentality here just like every other forum, where u have the vocal leaders who think they know why everyone posts what they post.  Then others the join in.  If I had posted negative no one would bat an eyelid.  My post is not a defence of her simply an honest appraisal, I have also acknowledges that other peoples negative experiences aren't great, but I dont think those posts are by friends of yours to support you.  Everyone has different views.

You would have a lot more credibility and respect, missyDnewcastle, if you were just honest and apologised for your behaviour.

yorkshire123

Obviously your not willing to answer my simple question so here's another one, are you pissed  ;)