Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi of Northolt  (Read 1280 times)

32 review(s) for SexyMimi19 (19 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Voyager

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Went to see her out of curiousity and because of her glowing reviews.  Very young and pretty girl with nice body.  She lives in a modern flat which is sparsly furnished with a basic bed.  Nothing cosy or personal about it and it is a bedroom to shag customers in.

I was there at 2 pm.  It seemed she had not woken up long before I arrived.  No make up.  Hair not partcularly clean or made and certainly not freshly showered.  Sweet girl with a nerveous smile and clearly does not like the work and who can blame her.  Very young.  Far too young.  Although she has a nice body I just could not look at her as woman and was not attracted to her in anyway.

Encounters like this do put me off punting.  Nothing she did wrong but it should not be about going there to just empty your sack.  I went through with it because I was there and did not want to spoil her day.  But it was a sober experience and I finished as quickly as I could with as little contact as possible and left.

Never again will I go for these young cheap options.  They generally offer similar impersonal experience.  Girls like her at that age should not really be doing this kind of work. She should be at school.

Offline The Beano

Thanks for this Mike, I saw her a couple of years ago, so she was really young then, and I had a similar experience. She has a cracking body, especially her breasts, but the whole thing was totally devoid of any connection or enthusiasm - bordering on resentful. I have seen the recent positives and thought she might have got more into it, but your review suggests she has not.
TB

Pistol pete

Hello Mike

I have to agree with you. I met her a year or so ago and felt much the same.

Thanks for sharing

slow and low

Had same experience last year, an unremarkable punt I don't intend to repeat.

Offline mr man

i saw her almost 2 years ago. She looked fresh with a small amount of make up, I think she only looks REALLY young when she has no make up on. She was shy for the first half hour but she seemed to enjoy herself more for the second half. Takes her a while to warm to you but i found her to be worth it.  Have seen quite a few bad reviews though