Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club Wednesday 1-3pm  (Read 5619 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Online Thepacifist

External Link/Members Only

2 hours £160

Just went to The Phoenix Club for the 1-3pm party. This was my first time back since Westminster. Called the day before and they texted me the address. I still had that anxious, nervous feeling 15 minutes before trying to find the place. As always, all was well when I found it and was welcomed in by Barbara. Lisa helped me sort out my valuables (not those kind) and Renata took me upstairs for a shower. Down to the kitchen and it was time for the fun to begin.

Started by groping Eva's bum as she gave another guy owo. I soon got hard and rode her doggy. She has a lot of tattoos which I liked. The pictures on the site don't do the girls justice, they're much better looking in person! We switched to cowgirl and Eva was very passionate and got really close and was naughty taking in my ear wanting me to cum. It was too early so I moved on. Lisa and Emily were on one bed with their lovely bums begging to be kissed and spanked. A free space became available on the bed and Emily sucked and wanked me off til I spunked. Pop number 1.

Had a slice of pizza and a drink while I rested for a bit. A beautiful Bristolian brunette was free so I licked her pussy for a while and then switched to owo. She got me really hard and then we did some doggy. I enjoyed this a lot giving her a good pounding until I came for pop number 2. I can't remember the last time I came in a condom, it's been a while. I asked about cim but no one really seemed up for it. Oh well, if you don't ask you don't get. I took a rest in the perving chair until Lisa was free and wanting to play.

She gave her patented tit wank and got me hard and gave me owo. She has lovely big naturals and a great bum. We fucked mish and she told me the condition was that I had to cum. I tried my best but was so tired. She did her best to wank me off and got me really close but it wasn't to be. I went back to Emily for another amazing blowjob! I couldn't get hard enough to fuck again but Lisa came back and they both worked their magic until literally a drop came out. Pop number 3. I took a shower and when I got back there was half an hour to go.

I asked Renata to play and I sat in the perving chair as she gave me owo. Renata has a great body! We moved to the bed and Eva became free. I asked her to sit on my face while Renata sucked me off. Eva got really into it, whispering naughty things and telling me not to stop. She said I made her cum but despite the best efforts of the girls there was no 4th pop. It was a lot of fun trying though. Had some pleasant chats with the guys there. It was good to be back. I left feeling drained and floaty. I didn't see Lady Em, I miss her banter. As a young lad I saw her as the god mother of punting. I'm sure she's a very busy lady. I wish TPC all the best with the re-branding. Still the same high quality as LMP. It was a good ratio, I think there were 8 guys and 5 girls. I didn't see Gina Snake there.

Offline 385North

Nice review. What with the tube strike planned for tomorrow Friday's party could provide a lucky punter with that dream ratio of one/two guys and a room full of girls, maybe.

Offline JamesRockford

Quite understandably - they tend to cut back on the number of girls depending on the bookings anticipated.  For example a couple of weeks ago on a Friday, there were 3 guys confirmed, so they put on 2 girls.

Offline JamesRockford

Just went to The Phoenix Club for the 1-3pm party.

Glad that you had such a good time and that they squeezed the max out of you!  I was going to go today, but hmmm... Lisa, Gina and Renata just don't do much for me.

Thanks for the very very fresh review (Punt + 43 minutes!)!  I wouldn't be surprised if we have a review posted DURING a punt one day soon.  Maybe even a tweet, whatever the fuck that is.

Offline Teessider

Nice one Pacifist - I bet the Renata and Eva combo was a horny session.  :P

The Bristolian brunette would be Ruby, I suppose - not partied with her yet.  :timeout:

JR - was the poor party the one with only 5 people - probably difficult to get a good party vibe with so few.   :thumbsdown:

Tony Montana

Quite understandably - they tend to cut back on the number of girls depending on the bookings anticipated.  For example a couple of weeks ago on a Friday, there were 3 guys confirmed, so they put on 2 girls.

That's a shame, my dream party would be 1 guy (me) and 6 girls.  I'm not sure I'd get out alive though.

Ruby looks decent, does she ever do indie in Bristol?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 08:24:10 pm by Tony Montana »

Offline JamesRockford

probably difficult to get a good party vibe with so few.   :thumbsdown:

True - it does seem to be more fun with a larger group - as long as it's no more than 2:1, I think you are right.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

True - it does seem to be more fun with a larger group - as long as it's no more than 2:1, I think you are right.

It's never more than 2:1 at TPC. 2:1 is the very max they will entertain. This policy is rigidly adhered to.

Online Thepacifist

Yes Ruby was her name, I couldn't remember. I don't know if she does 121s in Bristol. I do like to do my reviews 'fresh' so I can remember as much as possible.

Offline smiths

2 hours £160

Just went to The Phoenix Club for the 1-3pm party. This was my first time back since Westminster. Called the day before and they texted me the address. I still had that anxious, nervous feeling 15 minutes before trying to find the place. As always, all was well when I found it and was welcomed in by Barbara. Lisa helped me sort out my valuables (not those kind) and Renata took me upstairs for a shower. Down to the kitchen and it was time for the fun to begin.

Started by groping Eva's bum as she gave another guy owo. I soon got hard and rode her doggy. She has a lot of tattoos which I liked. The pictures on the site don't do the girls justice, they're much better looking in person! We switched to cowgirl and Eva was very passionate and got really close and was naughty taking in my ear wanting me to cum. It was too early so I moved on. Lisa and Emily were on one bed with their lovely bums begging to be kissed and spanked. A free space became available on the bed and Emily sucked and wanked me off til I spunked. Pop number 1.

Had a slice of pizza and a drink while I rested for a bit. A beautiful Bristolian brunette was free so I licked her pussy for a while and then switched to owo. She got me really hard and then we did some doggy. I enjoyed this a lot giving her a good pounding until I came for pop number 2. I can't remember the last time I came in a condom, it's been a while. I asked about cim but no one really seemed up for it. Oh well, if you don't ask you don't get. I took a rest in the perving chair until Lisa was free and wanting to play.

She gave her patented tit wank and got me hard and gave me owo. She has lovely big naturals and a great bum. We fucked mish and she told me the condition was that I had to cum. I tried my best but was so tired. She did her best to wank me off and got me really close but it wasn't to be. I went back to Emily for another amazing blowjob! I couldn't get hard enough to fuck again but Lisa came back and they both worked their magic until literally a drop came out. Pop number 3. I took a shower and when I got back there was half an hour to go.

I asked Renata to play and I sat in the perving chair as she gave me owo. Renata has a great body! We moved to the bed and Eva became free. I asked her to sit on my face while Renata sucked me off. Eva got really into it, whispering naughty things and telling me not to stop. She said I made her cum but despite the best efforts of the girls there was no 4th pop. It was a lot of fun trying though. Had some pleasant chats with the guys there. It was good to be back. I left feeling drained and floaty. I didn't see Lady Em, I miss her banter. As a young lad I saw her as the god mother of punting. I'm sure she's a very busy lady. I wish TPC all the best with the re-branding. Still the same high quality as LMP. It was a good ratio, I think there were 8 guys and 5 girls. I didn't see Gina Snake there.

Good review. :thumbsup:

ClitTeaser

+1 on the review.

Personally I would find it difficult to write a review.  During the party I'm so carried away I forget what I did with whom.

My next visit will be in a few weeks - can't wait.  Again it will be an orgy of sucking, fucking and (hopefully) lots of cumming.

Offline Teessider

That's a shame, my dream party would be 1 guy (me) and 6 girls.  I'm not sure I'd get out alive though.

lex - were you hoping for a party like this?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39727.msg533592#msg533592

T

vt

T

Was that the early bird catches the worm...or the early worm catches the birds?!?  ;) :D

Tony Montana

T

Haa haa yes you jammy git.  The best I've had was 5 guys and 7 girls, it did end up with me in a MFFFF fivesome so I can't complain too much  :D

Online Thepacifist

Just on my way back home from the 1-3 party today. It was pretty busy considering the shit weather. I don't have the roster at hand so can't remember all the names. Had a shower and drink in the kitchen and after a few minutes the party began. I started off with a fit blonde who has short hair and a back piece. I'm pretty sure we started with owo then I rode her doggy for a while. I didn't want to cum yet so moved on and met the lovely Anna. She is stunning but also very sweet. I liked her tattoos. Someone was licking her mango so she gave me some lovely owo. Then we did doggy style. I tried to hold back because I don't like cumming in the condom but it was one stroke too many and the first pop. Took a little rest and had some nibbles before getting back in the action. Vera was on the swing taking a pounding and so i got some owo from her. I'll have to fuck her another time. I moved on to a curvy blonde who i really liked. Nice natural tits and a big bum. She gave great owo with ball sucking and then she rode me cowgirl. I felt I was getting close so got her to wank and suck me off till i spunked all in her mouth. She took every drop! A great pop 2 and so more nibbles a rest and a shower. Came back and played with Emily. She gives great owo! I got on top and fucked her till I was too tired. I layed down and she sucked and wanked number 3 out of me. A great party. I want to come back and party with Barbara also. It was great walking back near notting hill seeing all the scantily clad girls about. Me being a greedy bastard made me want more! I'll be back..

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Just on my way back home from the 1-3 party today. It was pretty busy considering the shit weather. I don't have the roster at hand so can't remember all the names. Had a shower and drink in the kitchen and after a few minutes the party began. I started off with a fit blonde who has short hair and a back piece. I'm pretty sure we started with owo then I rode her doggy for a while. I didn't want to cum yet so moved on and met the lovely Anna. She is stunning but also very sweet. I liked her tattoos. Someone was licking her mango so she gave me some lovely owo. Then we did doggy style. I tried to hold back because I don't like cumming in the condom but it was one stroke too many and the first pop. Took a little rest and had some nibbles before getting back in the action. Vera was on the swing taking a pounding and so i got some owo from her. I'll have to fuck her another time. I moved on to a curvy blonde who i really liked. Nice natural tits and a big bum. She gave great owo with ball sucking and then she rode me cowgirl. I felt I was getting close so got her to wank and suck me off till i spunked all in her mouth. She took every drop! A great pop 2 and so more nibbles a rest and a shower. Came back and played with Emily. She gives great owo! I got on top and fucked her till I was too tired. I layed down and she sucked and wanked number 3 out of me. A great party. I want to come back and party with Barbara also. It was great walking back near notting hill seeing all the scantily clad girls about. Me being a greedy bastard made me want more! I'll be back..

Excellent, glad you enjoyed yourself.

Emily, Vera, Anna, Renata, Elena and Irina are noted on the website schedule today.

I guess this may have changed as you mention perhaps 3 blondes and only Emily and Irina are blonde in their pics.

Agree with your thoughts on Anna and Vera. They always give of themselves well and Emily definitely sounds hotter from recent reports I've read. 

vt

So who is the mystery curvy CIM blonde?? Irina??  :unknown:

I'm guessing the first blonde may have been Ivana who was subbing for Renata & Elena.  :unknown:

Online Thepacifist

Yeah, it must have been Ivana subbing in for Elena. No complaints from me, I thought she was fit. Irina was the curvy blonde who let me CIM.  :hi:

Offline thetinman007

Their website says 6 girls partying. They shouldn't reduce the number just because fewer guys than anticipated attend.

Offline JamesRockford

Their website says 6 girls partying. They shouldn't reduce the number just because fewer guys than anticipated attend.

Buddy you're greedy but I'm with you

Online Thepacifist

I'm on my way home now after going to the 1-3 today. Emily was hosting and the girls partying were Barbara, Irina, Ivana, Joy and Nicole. It was a pretty quiet one. A few guys were first timers. Started off with Nicole. She gave me owo then rose me cowgirl and I came really quick for the first pop. Joy called me over to play straight after and she gave me some good owo to get me going. She has a really nice big bum. I licked her pussy for a while then did her doggy. I moved on and played with Irina. She gave me owo and sucked my balls. Then Ivana stole my cock from her and gave me owo. She looked so sexy in her glasses. She has such a fit body and I like her back piece. With Ivana wanking and sucking me I couldn't hold on much longer and she got pop 2 out of me.

I took a shower and had a drink. Went back up stairs and sat in the perving chair but Irina was having none of it. She ordered me to the bed and we 69d. Once I got hard enough i fucked her in mish but I was so tired at this point. She gave me more owo and then I licked her pussy some more before moving on to Barbara. She was being fucked by someone so she gave me owo. The guy came so I licked her pussy for a bit before fucking her doggy. Then she sucked and wanked pop 3 out of me. I was done. Ended up leaving a bit early, which I would've never done when I was 18/19. These days it's 3 strikes and I'm out. Another good party. The Phoenix rises again!

Offline JamesRockford

Parties are great fun.  But the brutal fact is that you probably tasted almost as much cum as pussy juice.  Oh well, all us punters probably do it and we're still alive.  Just don't think about it during your next session.  Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. :vomit:

Mike Oxhard

Parties are great fun.  But the brutal fact is that you probably tasted almost as much cum as pussy juice.  Oh well, all us punters probably do it and we're still alive.  Just don't think about it during your next session.  Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. :vomit:

He won't have tasted any cum as there is no bareback and creampies at TPC. He may have tasted more burning rubber and lube than pussy juice....but not cum  ;) He may have tasted cum if he'd snogged a girl straight from her having a cock in her mouth though but sometimes you just have to live a little  :D

Offline JamesRockford

No bareback but PLENTY of cumming on bodies from my experience (and cumming in Gina's mouth once)

burning rubber

:lol:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 05:37:28 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline Full Moon

How central is the party, ideally what borough is it in? Very tempted at this.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

How central is the party, ideally what borough is it in? Very tempted at this.

10 minute walk from Lancaster Gate/Marble Arch.

Online Thepacifist

I completely understand the concerns about licking pussy at parties. Punting is not for the squemish. I used to do it all the time at LMP and survived. For me it's a fun way of recovering. I'm pretty sure I didn't taste any cum, not that I know what that tastes like (no, not even my own). It's not as pleasant as licking pussy in a 121 due to the rubber and lube as has been said but once you get past that initial taste it's not too dissimilar.

Offline winkywanky

I think the only thing you'll taste is the rubber from all the condoms the girls wear. I have previously witnessed this while going down on WG's even on solo bookings, let alone parties.

Unless someone goes BB of course, and that doesn't bear thinking about  :vomit:.

If it's a particularly good party, you might taste the girl's cum, that's rather nice.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I completely understand the concerns about licking pussy at parties. Punting is not for the squemish. I used to do it all the time at LMP and survived. For me it's a fun way of recovering. I'm pretty sure I didn't taste any cum, not that I know what that tastes like (no, not even my own). It's not as pleasant as licking pussy in a 121 due to the rubber and lube as has been said but once you get past that initial taste it's not too dissimilar.

Completely agree and some of the girls there love it too.

Offline Full Moon

Would a Saturday be more lively - ie more punters there, in theory?

ClitTeaser

Any Saturday I've been it has been busy.  Don't think I have seen a full house.