Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly4you - Bristol, formerly Lilly/ polish Lilly on here  (Read 2626 times)

12 review(s) for Lilly4you (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Smoking joe

After a couple of meets, I decided to go for it and book a meeting with Lilly, after reading positive reviews on here from the illustrious Roth, and a few others, under her old user name.

I decided I wanted a curvy natural Milf type of experience, and Lilly fitted the bill. The meeting was booked by email, and Comms were good. The apartment was at a very nice flat near Clifton triangle, with parking close by. She has since moved to harbourside.

I am met at the entrance to the flat with her covered up but wearing white stockings, and follow her up the stairs, where I sort out the paperwork and head for a shower as its a roasting hot day. Out of the shower and Lilly is waiting for me in a nurse outfit with a lovely curvy body clearly visible. I request my 2 minute back massage, but I can't wait to turn over and get into it, i can hear the nurse outfit being removed, and the white stockings stayed on for the meeting. Kissing starts and is light with tongue flicking French kissing, just how I like it. She then climbs up my body for me to give her oral, ace!

There is then oral both ways, including anal play both ways and some rimming on her and ball licking and sucking before we settled into cowgirl, always going back to the tongue flicking kissing. Lilly then came pretty hard, she couldn't talk and was trying to fan herself in the hot weather! A quick drinks break, and the back to it, and I ended up coming with a boob wank.

This was a great gfe, bordering on pse, Lilly has a great curvy body and lovely large boobs. It was the kind of session like when you have been with your girlfriend for a few months and you knew exactly what each other like, and certainly delivered with great enthusiasm, so would happily recommend for anyone looking for a hot dirty gfe experience. She has gradually updated her profile pics too, and the more recent ones are a good representation, I think one of her profile pics is marked teacher, and is a smoking Milf pic!

Hope the review is some use?!

I will try and post the a work link across....
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great review.  :drinks:  She's got much better pics in her profile now.  :thumbsup:  I fancy cumming on her glasses.  When she wearing them obviously!!! :D :wacko: :D. Can't wait till she reaches the top of my HL again.  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:51:57 am by Roth »

Offline Smoking joe

Thanks Roth, your reviews are one of the reasons i have a new hobby! :drinks:

Offline Roth

Thanks Roth, your reviews are one of the reasons i have a new hobby! :drinks:

Sorry if I'm costing you a lot of money!!   :blush: :blush:  But fun isn't it?! :drinks:

Offline Smoking joe

Sorry if I'm costing you a lot of money!!   :blush: :blush:  But fun isn't it?! :drinks:

:cool:

Offline PaintBrush

Great review S.J.

She's been on my HL a while now, must try and make an effort.

And you're correct, profile pics a lot better.

Cda1966

Has anyone asked her what happened to Claudia ?

Offline Johny Stone

No she's not  :)
Last Login:20/05/2015

Offline Bristolboy

Oh, my mistake, I thought her profile had reappeared. Sorry!

Offline Roth

Oh, my mistake, I thought her profile had reappeared. Sorry!

Wish it would!  :lol: :thumbsup: