Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelissaBeauty - Hammersmith / Acton / White City - currently North London?  (Read 618 times)

1 review(s) for MelissaBeauty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hgivv

External Link/Members Only

Okay, thought I'd TOFTT and liked what I saw - the rates, the nationality, the pics, '34DD Pretty Gym Bunny', well, you get the picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Called the number on the profile and asked to speak to Melissa. A girl with a Central European accent replied, stating that she was indeed Melissa (so not British then? Alarm bells began to faintly ring, but then I remembered something about her Spanish heritage so maybe I misheard the accent...)

We agreed a time and she confirmed that she'd send the postcode which she promptly did so good comms - any qualms I may have had were put to rest.

I headed over. Once parked up, I headed to the road indicated by her postcode - I called again for the full address. She seemed surprised that I had arrived (actually at the time we had agreed, but whatever). She stated that I must be very discreet and that when I was let in, not to knock on any door but that I should head to the second floor, flat 3. Okay, got it, but which number?

There was no 57.

So I (discreetly) text -

Me: 57, Flat 3?
Her: Yes
Me: There's no number 57
Her: Red door.
Me: There's no 57, red door or otherwise.
Her: Red door.

I get tired of this and call again, this time confirming the name of the road I'm on.

Turns out it's 'rrong road'. Google says otherise. She gives the name of a road that is a 4 minute DRIVE away. I google it - totally different postcode - alarm bells are back, this time louder. I drive to the 'correct' road and find number 57.

A purple door.

And no way are there 3 flats in that building.

I call her, tell her 57 is a purple door - she continues to insist it's red. I hang up, send a text that whilst it's been fun, I've had enough.

No reply, not that I was expecting one.

So, a confirmed booking and a wild goosechase - that's how I spent part of the afternoon of one of the hottest days of the year so far.

YMMV, I hope so at least.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:38:20 am by hgivv »

Offline The_Don

Thanks for posting this review, I hope it cost her punters custom.

Sorry it didn't work out and you wasted your time. I hope you had a plan B/C/D etc

A few things about this profile, 2 feed back 1 day apart and £2.50 for PG with 10 pictures.

Her profile text looks like a lot of rubbish

Please just give me a call as I don't enjoy emails and texts and you can get all the answers you need straight from my sexy mouth

I surround myself with positive and honest people and they are my closest circle of friends. I hate it when people talk badly about their friends, or keep runing down others behind their backs. I call these people snakes and I avoid them in my life. So I want to welcome you and impress you so that you become my regular lover and friend

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:10:33 am by The_Don »