Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Kasia (Bethnal Green - E2)  (Read 5248 times)

4 review(s) for Teen Kasia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Some back ground first: External Link/Members Only and I can confirm this is a different Kasia

Boarder line Positive

Services:
Kissing
FK
Hand job
OWO
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's,(maid) her English is a little limited.

Location: Flat in small block, Clean and usable small double bedroom with a good bed. Bathroom, with real bath and shower attachment (Stocked with toiletries). Free Parking near by a few mins walk, but permit zones (08:30 - 17:30) and Pay and Display.
Tube = Bethnal Green (10+ min walk) / Overground = Shoreditch High Street or Bethnal Green (5+min walk)

Would I visit again: 80/20

Pictures: No photo shop and are fair to good (face shots in PG). Body wise she looks slimmer and taller (than I thought she be).

The girl: Mid to Long Blonde hair, size 6-8, 5.5, Early 20s, real tits (B/C cup), Sweet looking W/G (when she smiles).

Plus + Multi pop x3. Short notice booking and availability (from first call to bedroom, less than 2 hours). Assisted shower after the punt. No clock watching, I was a little late but this was ok  :thumbsup:

Neutral: Looked a little blank at times and I had to prompt her with a little direction.

I will add;

Clearly very new to this and a little shy (the language barrier and inexperience may be a factor here). She may improve with time, depending on how she establish her self going forward  :unknown:

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Onlyand profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review.

After seeing her face pictures I can sort of understand why she hides it...the forehead - But I wouldn't write her off because of it - If her 30min rate wasn't at the top end of what an EE should charge (imo) I'd give her a go.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Cheers for the TOFTT! I contacted her last week trying to book but she told me she was starting Monday. I have other plans this week unfortunately!

She's got rimming and anal as likes. Do you think that this might be a bit advanced for her with her apparently limited experience?

Offline The_Don

Rimming not a service I've used with her and thus you maybe better off with the likes of Ammera for this service

A levels, not my thing but she took a pounding in Penetration (Protected).

Always best to confirm on the phone(maid) and at the punt (in person) before handing over money

Offline pumps

There's something really ugly going on with this new girl, I don't think she's hiding her face for privacy reasons  :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

There's something really ugly going on with this new girl, I don't think she's hiding her face for privacy reasons  :sarcastic:

Location has changed as well  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Its not the same flat that I punted Kasia, that for sure!

Offline jsparky

Her body shape actually look okay to me, but facially and her lips   :thumbsdown:

Offline rubric

The PG - for some reason I don't believe the woman on the bed is the same woman as in the red dress.

Also the red dress photos look a bit worrying, Very strong looking hands.

I don't believe the girl on the bed is the same woman as the one in the red dress either - unless she had some serious gel injections in her lip that went wrong. 

The hands look to be down to perspective on digital camera phones though, the casing of the phone is similiarly bloated.