Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GoodBumGirl (Queensbury)  (Read 2650 times)

2 review(s) for GoodBumGirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Boarder Line positive (more on that below)

Services:
OW
Kissing
Thigh job

Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good.

Location: Flat in small block on a main road. Bedroom small to medium sized, clean and newly painted. The window faces the main road thus lots of road noise and heat. Bathroom with a real bath (not in the best condition) and shower attachment. Free parking close by or 2 + hours in near by retail car parks.
Tube = Queensbury less 10 mins walk

Would I visit again: :unknown:

Pictures:
are fair to good and its her.

The girl: Short to Medium brown hair, size 8, 5.2 to Early to mid 20s, real tits (C cup). Good looking, with nice eyes.

Plus + Thigh job.

Neutral: Made to wait 20 + mins past the hour. I've been late to punts before but always try and message any delays on my part. Its fare to ask the same!

I will add,

Although she delivered her services well, I felt like she was lacking that something that I used to like  :(

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

She been reviewed before and although for me I visited regularly (back then). Because she wasn't far from me (less than 30 mins in the car). Now with the added distance, extra's and what local (W/G wise), I'm not sure I will be returning. As the passive but willing W/G I once knew. Has grown and changed, from what I once considered VFM. Thus, I may have to move on  :timeout:

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

doobes

Thigh job

What's a thigh job?

Thanks for the review. I guess Nicole isn't ticking the same GFE boxes as she used to but a visit to Queensbury remains high on my list of things to do.

Big Cat

GoodBumGirl  :D That is an outstanding name.

unclesweetheart

GoodBumGirl  :D That is an outstanding name.

And very clearly an apposite one, too.

Offline brill

:lol: thigh job huh... may have to visit her soon !
Thanks for the heads up

Offline MrGreen007

Hey guys, anyone know if Nicole is still working under this profile or has she moved on? I noticed she hasn't been online in a while and also not answering any calls all day  :unknown: