Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele_Bella - in Brentwood  (Read 2842 times)

3 review(s) for AdeleMinx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline farquhar

External Link/Members Only

My first punt of the year, and my first review on UKP!

I saw Adele a few weeks ago, at a hotel close to the M25. I had a morning off, and saw that Adele was in Brentwood that day. She had been on my list for a while as I liked the look of her profile when she was with HoD (so she was a must-see).

Communications
Although I had seen her on AW, all communication was through SMS until I phoned to confirm the appointment. She was prompt to reply. When I called, she seemed to be in a car. And she was, as she was still travelling. So I had to delay by 30 minutes as she was stuck in traffic. Not a problem, though might have been if I was on a tight schedule.

Appearance
I had visualised her as per the pictures on AW. She has a pleasant face, being a really attractive girl next door type. But she was bigger than I was expecting. Again, it was not a problem as she was quite firm (and I do like them curvy but not fat). She had a very pretty pussy which I took time to indulge in.

Service
I arrived at the later time, and she texted me the room number. I passed reception easily, and took the lift up to her room. She hid behind the door as she opened it, and I walked in eyeing her up with anticipation. As she lead me in to the room, we got to the edge of the bed, and she gave a a quick kiss, and I took the opportunity of squeezing that lovely arse. I handed over the £, told her what I wanted and nipped off for a quick shower.

I came out of the bathroom (didn't bother with clothes or towel), and joined her on the bed where she was reclined in beautiful lingerie. We started off with some French Kissing, using a little tongue, before I moved down her body. I pushed down her bra, and sucked on her breasts (which were smaller than I usually like), but perfectly pleasant. Panties removed, I dived in to gorge on her pussy (which was shaven and very fresh).

After a while, she returned the favour and gave me a memorable OWO. Then it was time for the main event, and I got her to ride me cowgirl, and finally popped.

As it was a 45 minute booking, I didn't rise to the occasion for a second pop (it seems to be getting more difficult as I get older), but we kissed a bit more and I had a grope of her as she gave me a massage for the last 10 minutes.

Into the shower, and then the booking was over and I returned to the car.

Overall, she is a fun girl to be with and made my first punt of the year quite relaxed and enjoyable.

Positives
Fun and relaxed girl
Gives great OWO
Great massage technique
Attractive girl next door look, and a bright smile

Negatives
Bigger than I was expecting, though not fat

Will I see her again?
Probably not, as there are a lot more girls on my list.

Would I recommend?
Yes, especially for her OWO

Offline MancSean

Been on my radar a while but not many reviews so thanks.  How big is she btw size 12 or bigger?

Offline farquhar

MancSean, she's probably a size 12.

I usually go for 8/10, which is why she was bigger than my expectations. Lesson to be learned, don't have preconceived expectations  :rolleyes:

At the risk of being fluffy, she was a lovely girl, though.

Adele Bella

Thank you for a great review! It was a pleasure to meet you and I had a great time!  :rose:

columbo

Thank you for a great review! It was a pleasure to meet you and I had a great time!  :rose:

I am glad you appreciate the review.

Offline Belgarion

Hello lads, just joined. Seen Adele a couple of times. She normally tours with her friend Carmella. Hope to get a three some one day. Recommend Adele, she's lovely and has a great attitude and excellent owo skills

password02

Hello lads, just joined. Seen Adele a couple of times. She normally tours with her friend Carmella. Hope to get a three some one day. Recommend Adele, she's lovely and has a great attitude and excellent owo skills

Welcome to UKP - Any chance if you have time to write your 1st review? or two?

Offline Belgarion

Welcome to UKP - Any chance if you have time to write your 1st review? or two?

Hi there. Sure, have seen a variety of WGs on AW and have been reading this forum but only joined after falling victim to a Bait and Switch by our dear friends from Romania.

Will chronicle my adventures shortly

vt

Hi there. Sure, have seen a variety of WGs on AW and have been reading this forum but only joined after falling victim to a Bait and Switch by our dear friends from Romania.

Will chronicle my adventures shortly

Great...genuine reviewers are always welcome...esp in the East where things are quieter!  :hi: