Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Angel (Harrow)  (Read 1993 times)

33 review(s) for SWEETxPETITE SARAH (22 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6839013) (26 positive, 9 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MB81

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was there for an hour last week (£100). I would not call her the most attractive of girls facially. But she has a cracking body with wonderful muscle tone. She is quite tiny at 5'.

She is absolutely wonderful when it comes to her service. I find her attractive. She offer OWO and DFK and sex in every position imaginable.

I had a great time with her. I will certainly return. If she was a 7 to 8 out of 10 facially she would have been an all-star given her service.

I would recommend her for her service.

johnnyboy61

I agree that service wise she is a top performer, but unfortunately doesn't rank quite so highly in some other areas. It's a matter of personal taste as to what is the most important for you, I wouldn't return, but would recommend punters to go and make their own decision; one way or the other you won't be disappointed.

Expl1cit

I saw her recently despite the constant reviews commenting about her not being facially attractive.

I didn't find her attractive at all, facially or otherwise.  Not one of Poland's finest.

Claims to be 22 which is quite a stretch of anybody's imagination.

She is very friendly and accommodating.  Offers the services listed with enthusiam but I was just going through the motions, had no real interest in fucking her.

Emptied my sack, made my excuses and made a dash for the door.