Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any caught chlamydia or gonorrhea from OWO  (Read 4724 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

I've decided to stop punting altogether, without owo it's just no fun for me. I have averaged about 1-2 punts a month for 8 years and it's time for me to hang up the gloves.

I'm in a serious relationship and catching something could turn u life upside down.

Has anyone here caught anything from owo, specifically interested in bacterial STDs, not NSU either? It's hard judging the risk, of course there is risk but when you search topics on UKP people claim to have caught gonorrhoea from OWO but it's difficult to distinguish the scaremongerers a do the trolls from the genuine sometimes.

Thanks

Offline smiths

I've decided to stop punting altogether, without owo it's just no fun for me. I have averaged about 1-2 punts a month for 8 years and it's time for me to hang up the gloves.

I'm in a serious relationship and catching something could turn u life upside down.

Has anyone here caught anything from owo, specifically interested in bacterial STDs, not NSU either? It's hard judging the risk, of course there is risk but when you search topics on UKP people claim to have caught gonorrhoea from OWO but it's difficult to distinguish the scaremongerers a do the trolls from the genuine sometimes.

Thanks

Yes sadly some credible to me punters on here have caught an STI from OWO, King Nuts being one who is certainly not a troll or scaremongerer, just a punter who posted his experience.

All punting holds a risk of course and a punter has to decide for themselves what risks they are prepared to take. I punt on a risk to reward basis and I require OWO for the reward on offer, my cock sucked without a condom, I have never caught anything as of yet but will never get complacent and ensure I go to the GUM on a regular basis. I would also retire from punting if it was no longer any fun, its too expensive a pastime otherwise for me.

I wish you good luck for the future. :thumbsup:

firingblanks

Thanks

I have today decided to give Full Service Punting up based on Bareback concerns and STD's risks.

OWO - as a guy who may of had more of this, than most here, yes you can catch STD's this way.
The easiest in my opinion is Herpes Simplex Virus (a form of Herpes) that is incurable.
The effects range from mild blistering around forskin or genitals to full blistering of fingers or limbs.
Often referred to as a "Outbreak" but it lays dormant in your body sometimes for years.
Very contagious during the "Outbreak" period.
Caught from colds sores of girls giving you a BJ.
I know, I've been a sufferer for over 25 years.
Been with my current partner 20 years, she has NEVER suffered from it because I refrain from sexual contact if I have any hint of a outbreak coming on  (ache in buttocks/upper thighs) is my personal signal.

Previous wife caught this before I realised what I had and how to prevent it being passed on.
She suffers terribly with it and it spreads from finger tips to shoulder with sever blistering. Something I truly regret giving her.

Like many things, knowing how to manage things can and does make a difference, but avoiding catching something in the 1st place is much better.
I would never consider touching anyone including a WG if I thought I was a risk.
20 years with the wife is testimony to my personal hygiene and safe sex regime.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:28:34 pm by firingblanks »

yorkshire123

Never caught anything in my 2.5 years of punting (not long I know but quite prolific in numbers) which thinking back I was one lucky punter.

Before I knew of the existence of UKP (or any punting forum for that matter) & any better I would tour some of the low level parlours in the NW always insisting in OWO, I forgotten the amount of times I visited the infamous skank central that is Arabesque but luckily came out of the other side cleaner than Duncan Goodhew's squeaky head.

I haven't punted for well over 6 months now (got a little disillusioned with it) but as & when I do go back I will still be opting for OWO hell yes as quite frankly OW does absolutely fuck all for me.

The risks are mine & mine alone & if people are not willing to take the risks & accept the consequences of their own actions then cover up or stop punting,

Offline AgedCases

Never had OWO in my life but still suffered from urethritis!

And condoms only prevent the penis from STIs. You can allegedly catch herpes if she licks your naked ballsack.

firingblanks

OW.....
Almost pointless paying for it  :dash:
It's about as sexy as wanking yourself off.

Never been a condom man in my life until I punted. But I was a regular at GU Clinic  :wacko:

This is because I thought WG's a slightly higher risk than civvies  (caught things off civvies though) this line of thought may sound wrong to some and make sense to others.
Yes licking could be as risky as OWO, same as catching Genital Warts while wearing a condom, skin contact to your upper shaft and balls is contact and that's all it takes.

I don't con myself thinking ALL WG's are health and punter concious and refrain from working while having little issues.
And up to 20 guys a day too for those hardcore WG'S.

Risk & Rewards, we all have our own levels we are willing to risk, I've reached mine.
Massage & HE.
Not perfect but much less risky, although there will be a tiny risk still.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:10:54 pm by firingblanks »

Offline smiths

OW.....
Almost pointless paying for it  :dash:
It's about as sexy as wanking yourself off.

Never been a condom man in my life until I punted. But I was a regular at GU Clinic  :wacko:

This is because I thought WG's a slightly higher risk than civvies  (caught things off civvies though) this line of thought may sound wrong to some and make sense to others.
Yes licking could be as risky as OWO, same as catching Genital Warts while wearing a condom, skin contact to your upper shaft and balls is contact and that's all it takes.

I don't con myself thinking ALL WG's are health and punter concious and refrain from working while having little issues.
And up to 20 guys a day too for those hardcore WG'S.

Risk & Rewards, we all have our own levels we are willing to risk, I've reached mine.
Massage & HE.
Not perfect but much less risky, although there will be a tiny risk still.

IMO anyone having sexual contact with another person should be going to the GUM on a regular basis as that's the responsible thing to do in my view.

I personally don't know what ANY WG COULD of been doing and with whom and the same for civvies I don't know so do the best I can, get myself checked out regularly while still having the services I require.

firingblanks

IMO anyone having sexual contact with another person should be going to the GUM on a regular basis as that's the responsible thing to do in my view.

I personally don't know what ANY WG COULD of been doing and with whom and the same for civvies I don't know so do the best I can, get myself checked out regularly while still having the services I require.

Sensible and responsible attitude, sadly 1 that many don't share and why it's important to get checked out often.

And why I was a regular in my younger days as a serious player.

Offline smiths

Sensible and responsible attitude, sadly 1 that many don't share and why it's important to get checked out often.

And why I was a regular in my younger days as a serious player.

Indeed, recent threads on here about this subject have shown me some punters saying they had never been to a GUM and asking how it works, better late than never but I am amazed by their ignorance.

Offline Daffodil

This question is getting boring.

Yes, you can catch a,b or c from owo (sometimes all three).

Punting is a risk vs reward activity.

Could she find your punting phone (a), read an incriminating text on your usual phone (b), find the directions to your whore you'd scribbled down on a piece of paper (c)? Yes, to all three (sometimes all three).

Either man up and take the risk or do one  :hi:

firingblanks

Indeed, recent threads on here about this subject have shown me some punters saying they had never been to a GUM and asking how it works, better late than never but I am amazed by their ignorance.

It's a very embarrassing visit for your 1st time

Offline smiths

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yes sadly some credible to me punters on here have caught an STI from OWO, King Nuts being one who is certainly not a troll or scaremongerer, just a punter who posted his experience

What he catch?

Offline smiths

What he catch?

Gonorrhea if I recall correctly though you would have to ask him if you want more details. He did post it openly on here though.

Offline bunny84

Herpes had a different types oral and groin . I think it's unlikely that you would get groin herpes from a owo from a normal woman . Maybe from a wg its higher risk . I can't see the virus living long inside the mouth just sitting there . If she's got a cold cause on her mouth its most likely oral herpes .
They say you can catch groin herpes from even having sex with a condom. If you want to maybe sure 100% that you never get an std become a monk . If you play the game be prepared to loose .

johnnyboy61

There is a possible solution:

I really enjoy OWO, but I have a reg who has now withdrawn it due to current scares. However, I showed her my latest text from the GUM Clinic giving me a clean bill of health and she is happy to continue giving me the service. As she is not giving it to other clients (with the probable exception of those other regs in a similar situation to me) she is far less likely to pass anything on to me, so it's a win, win situation as far as I am concerned. I continue to get OWO at a far reduced risk and she knows that her regs present a reduced risk for her.

The current buzz on STIs, although making punters (and WGs) reassess their practises, is possibly giving the impression that this is an increasing problem with no empirical evidence. I don't know what the current figures are for punters catching STIs through visiting WGs. Is it increasing or is it just social media raising its profile?

Offline sesalovdarlo

Offline claretandblue

This question is getting boring.

Yes, you can catch a,b or c from owo (sometimes all three).

Punting is a risk vs reward activity.

Could she find your punting phone (a), read an incriminating text on your usual phone (b), find the directions to your whore you'd scribbled down on a piece of paper (c)? Yes, to all three (sometimes all three).

Either man up and take the risk or do one  :hi:
+1 , ever since marty mcflys unfortunate episode these threads are popping up more and more,it's been absolutely done to death and I can't understand why people are still asking about it,all the answers are here on the site

Offline sesalovdarlo

+1 , ever since marty mcflys unfortunate episode these threads are popping up more and more,it's been absolutely done to death and I can't understand why people are still asking about it,all the answers are here on the site

The reason for the thread was so people who have experienced an std from owo to share there experience or not if that's the case. It wasn't so much asking the risks of owo

Offline claretandblue

The reason for the thread was so people who have experienced an std from owo to share there experience or not if that's the case. It wasn't so much asking the risks of owo
yes I know, there have been numerous threads on the same subject in the last few weeks,just seems strange that all of a sudden this topic is coming up time and time again

Offline sesalovdarlo

Well to be fair if it wasn't for all the threads and people sharing there negative experiences I wouldn't have quit owo (well punting anyways).

Offline smiths

yes I know, there have been numerous threads on the same subject in the last few weeks,just seems strange that all of a sudden this topic is coming up time and time again

Seems to me that a few punters have woken up to the fact that their are risks with punting that they hadn't realised before, fuck knows why they hadn't though, ignorance in some cases I assume.

Not in this OPs case but I also wouldn't be surprised if trolls and other assorted low lifes are trying to undermine the forum by attempting to scare punters, getting their kicks by doing so, sad cunts. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

There is a possible solution:

I really enjoy OWO, but I have a reg who has now withdrawn it due to current scares. However, I showed her my latest text from the GUM Clinic giving me a clean bill of health and she is happy to continue giving me the service. As she is not giving it to other clients (with the probable exception of those other regs in a similar situation to me) she is far less likely to pass anything on to me, so it's a win, win situation as far as I am concerned. I continue to get OWO at a far reduced risk and she knows that her regs present a reduced risk for her.

The current buzz on STIs, although making punters (and WGs) reassess their practises, is possibly giving the impression that this is an increasing problem with no empirical evidence. I don't know what the current figures are for punters catching STIs through visiting WGs. Is it increasing or is it just social media raising its profile?

Just one flaw with that, you cant know for definite that she is doing as she tells you, like with any WG she could be having BB, OWO or anything else with anyone, its all cock irrespective of whose cock it is. Its in a smart WGs financial interests to tell a punter what she thinks he wants to hear of course. She also hasn't a clue for definite what her regs might be getting up to and with whom.

Some of us made our assessments before so already knew the risks involved in punting, whats worrying to me is the ignorance of those that don't. I assume all are adults so should know about STIs and getting checked out at the GUM, amazing that punting with a WG didn't make them think this is potentially dangerous but needed Marty McFlys thread which sparked this latest round of threads about STIs.

Offline claretandblue

Seems to me that a few punters have woken up to the fact that their are risks with punting that they hadn't realised before, fuck knows why they hadn't though, ignorance in some cases I assume.

Not in this OPs case but I also wouldn't be surprised if trolls and other assorted low lifes are trying to undermine the forum by attempting to scare punters, getting their kicks by doing so, sad cunts. :thumbsdown:
yes I think that is a very fair summary of what is going on,I have always been aware of sti's and am amazed that this is a revelation to others that they exist

I have gone through phases of getting ow only and then back to owo, I sometimes keep owo just for my treat more expensive punts but realise the risk is always there

johnnyboy61

Just one flaw with that, you cant know for definite that she is doing as she tells you, like with any WG she could be having BB, OWO or anything else with anyone, its all cock irrespective of whose cock it is. Its in a smart WGs financial interests to tell a punter what she thinks he wants to hear of course. She also hasn't a clue for definite what her regs might be getting up to and with whom.
I agree, it's all about judging the risks, nothing is without risk in this game and I have to make an assessment of how much I trust this particular WG.

We do chat a lot and not all of the things that she has told me show her in a particularly good light, so my judgement is that on balance she is probably telling me the truth when she tells me that she doesn't BB in her personal life either.  Some may say that this is naive of me, but we have to make our own judgements about the people that we meet throughout our lives, and I treat each WG I meet as individuals rather than tar them all with the same brush, albeit that the starting point from which I base my opinions might be different from people in other jobs - maybe on a par with estate agents and politicians.

As for her other clients, again I have to agree, I never said it was risk free, just that I considered it to be reduced considerably.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I guess that the majority of people who have responded but not shared experience about catching something have been the lucky ones?

firingblanks

I guess that the majority of people who have responded but not shared experience about catching something have been the lucky ones?

Many Punters maybe to ashamed to admit catching something, I'm not proud of it myself, but if it helps someone avoid an STD by talking about it then it's good.

But I fully agree with the comments, take the risk or quit punting.
No point moaning about it.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Many Punters maybe to ashamed to admit catching something, I'm not proud of it myself, but if it helps someone avoid an STD by talking about it then it's good.

But I fully agree with the comments, take the risk or quit punting.
No point moaning about it.

That's why I prefer ppl sharing there experiences either way. If you look at the published statistics for Sti data for 2014 there are approximately 8000 cases in heterosexual men (it seems to be much much higher in gay men). 8000 cases is not a lot taking into account repeat cases etc. also reading people's comments who claim they caught it from owo they always make out they experienced all symptoms, burning discharge and swollen bollock etc.

Anyway I have made my decision to stop now and peoples experience did help I guess.

Offline sesalovdarlo

That's why I prefer ppl sharing there experiences either way. If you look at the published statistics for Sti data for 2014 there are approximately 8000 cases in heterosexual men (it seems to be much much higher in gay men). 8000 cases is not a lot taking into account repeat cases etc. also reading people's comments who claim they caught it from owo they always make out they experienced all symptoms, burning discharge and swollen bollock etc. so I think trolling and scaremongering are out there.

Anyway I have made my decision to stop now and peoples experience did help I guess.

jcdmj12

I've caught STDs in the past, but from civvies (generally raw dogging them). Nothing from WGs though, touch wood.

firingblanks

Higher in the Gay community.....
There is a serious crossover due to the apparent increase in Bi Guys too.
Bisexuality appears to be more openly admitted in recent years, and this paticular form of sex is very high risk given the promiscuity of some of the Gay community.
I read a report recently that HIV was rising again, and this is due to the possible treatments available that now keep a HIV/AIDS infected person healthier than previous years.
Unsure how accurate this maybe though.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Higher in the Gay community.....
There is a serious crossover due to the apparent increase in Bi Guys too.
Bisexuality appears to be more openly admitted in recent years, and this paticular form of sex is very high risk given the promiscuity of some of the Gay community.
I read a report recently that HIV was rising again, and this is due to the possible treatments available that now keep a HIV/AIDS infected person healthier than previous years.
Unsure how accurate this maybe though.

Yes I never thought about bisexual men

Offline BillGoldberg

Yes
Felt like I was pissing razor blades for about a week

When I went to the clinic the Doctor told me that I'd most likely caught it from oral sex, since thats the only sexual activity I indulge in minus a condom

Gave me 1 tablet, just 1, and that cleared it up in a week

Very very unpleasant and painful condition

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yes
Felt like I was pissing razor blades for about a week

When I went to the clinic the Doctor told me that I'd most likely caught it from oral sex, since thats the only sexual activity I indulge in minus a condom

Gave me 1 tablet, just 1, and that cleared it up in a week

Very very unpleasant and painful condition

Was is gonnorhea you had? Was this a recent bout?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Gonorrhoea is now starting to be antibiotic resistant.

The one tablet referred to in a previous post was likely to be Azithromycin which will clear up a lot of infections but the problem is getting to be Antibiotic resistance, clever little buggers those bugs.

An there're not that many treatments for viral infections either so best bet is to play safe and use the rubbers every time all the time and make sure where the girl puts it on it is done right The older Pro's can do that fine but some of the younger ones, not so well in my experience anyway..

One other thing to bear in mind where its reported infections where alleged to come from these aren't done under clinically controlled conditions. That's to say some days weeks after an infection has occurred can we be that precise as to what it was we were doing and with who at that time and what activities we did and didn't do. Who touched what and where. Bugs can be transferred around very easily, those fingers that have been up her bits can be used to manipulate your softer bits some moments later etc

Not that precise so treat statistics with some suspicion;!.

Anyway happy shaggin;-)..

Offline sesalovdarlo

Gonorrhoea is now starting to be antibiotic resistant.

The one tablet referred to in a previous post was likely to be Azithromycin which will clear up a lot of infections but the problem is getting to be Antibiotic resistance, clever little buggers those bugs.

An there're not that many treatments for viral infections either so best bet is to play safe and use the rubbers every time all the time and make sure where the girl puts it on it is done right The older Pro's can do that fine but some of the younger ones, not so well in my experience anyway..

One other thing to bear in mind where its reported infections where alleged to come from these aren't done under clinically controlled conditions. That's to say some days weeks after an infection has occurred can we be that precise as to what it was we were doing and with who at that time and what activities we did and didn't do. Who touched what and where. Bugs can be transferred around very easily, those fingers that have been up her bits can be used to manipulate your softer bits some moments later etc

Not that precise so treat statistics with some suspicion;!.

Anyway happy shaggin;-)..

Nope won't of been Zithromax as that is for chlamydia and you need 1g of it which is 4 250mg tabs or 2 500mg. Your thinking of cipro for gonorrhea so my suspicion is that he caught it years ago!

pierrot

No and Im coming up to my punting silver anniversary.
Although in the early days an uncovered blow job was something I could only dream about.

Offline King Nuts

That's why I prefer ppl sharing there experiences either way. If you look at the published statistics for Sti data for 2014 there are approximately 8000 cases in heterosexual men (it seems to be much much higher in gay men). 8000 cases is not a lot taking into account repeat cases etc. also reading people's comments who claim they caught it from owo they always make out they experienced all symptoms, burning discharge and swollen bollock etc. so I think trolling and scaremongering are out there.

I think you've had the full gamut of responses on this thread.

As Smiths and others have said, it's a risk-to-reward ratio with oral sex. In all fairness, I worked on that same basis too, and for close to forty years, between tarts and civvies, I have no idea how many uncovered BJs I had. But let's say it's 200+.

You could go your whole life, a BJ a week from someone different each time, and never catch a thing. People do.

But then if you get gonnorhea, and people do, all the time, it's a real fucker.

Therefore I'd advise against OWO but only in the same way I'd advise against smoking. In other words, I wouldn't expect anyone to stop just because I said so. You got to work it out yourself.

Offline sesalovdarlo

No and Im coming up to my punting silver anniversary.
Although in the early days an uncovered blow job was something I could only dream about.

What you mean? Owo was just never offered?

pierrot

What you mean? Owo was just never offered?
None of the girls I saw in the early 90s offered it, but then Im sure it may well have been available in other parts of the country just not in my small part.

Offline smiths

None of the girls I saw in the early 90s offered it, but then Im sure it may well have been available in other parts of the country just not in my small part.

It was on offer from some WGs I punted with in the London area but not as many as nowadays, it was kissing that was hardly ever on offer in the 80s into the 90s until EE WGs started coming here, Brit WGs of the day used to tell me kissing was for their husbands/boyfriends only. Soon changed their tune when those EE WGs offered it.

Another important point about this in my view is when I first started punting AIDS was big news and it was going to wipe us all out so WGs were understandably scared as was I though obviously not enough not to punt.

johnnyboy61

Yes OWO was a rarity back then, so much so that I can remember vividly the first time it was offered. We take it for granted now, but it just wasn't in the menu back then.

Offline smiths

Yes OWO was a rarity back then, so much so that I can remember vividly the first time it was offered. We take it for granted now, but it just wasn't in the menu back then.

The good thing I found were WGs who were really naïve amateurs and initially it was OW only but not long before OWO was on offer from some and some kept no track of time, I might of booked for an hour but been their for three. As I was virtually always pissed and/or stoned in those days so not exactly organised it could be great fun. But as has been said apart from terrible photos in contact mags I never knew what the WG looked like until she opened her door and very much unlike now when I can only punt with WGs I fancy or its a soft cock it didn't matter then, I would and did punt with some real horrors, sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat when a memory of one comes flooding back. :scare: I am talking women who make Susan Boyle look attractive.

LL

Has anyone here caught anything from owo, specifically interested in bacterial STDs, not NSU either?
I've not read the whole thread so I'm sorry if someone has already stated this. An NSU is still serious. The "non-specific" part just means whoever did the diagnosis can't be sure what the cause of the infection is. It can still be chlamydia (which may not always show up in urine tests).  They will prescribe an antibiotic to treat a range of infections, including chlamydia.
Somebody may disagree with this and that's fine. I'm stating what I was told personally at a clinic.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I've not read the whole thread so I'm sorry if someone has already stated this. An NSU is still serious. The "non-specific" part just means whoever did the diagnosis can't be sure what the cause of the infection is. It can still be chlamydia (which may not always show up in urine tests).  They will prescribe an antibiotic to treat a range of infections, including chlamydia.
Somebody may disagree with this and that's fine. I'm stating what I was told personally at a clinic.

This is highly misunderstood. NSU means it is NOT chlamydia, gonorrhoea, trich etc, NGU means it's not gonorrhoea, (non gonollonical utheritis) but possibly chlamydia.

Terms get used interchangeably.