Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PSE costing more than GFE... Just Another Pro$$ie Scam?  (Read 740 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

I keep seeing pro$$ie profiles stating PSE costs an extra £20 - £50. Why?

At the end of the day it's just fucking, so no different to a GFE. I realise the majority of pro$$ies prefer to lie back and do fuck all during sex, but at £100+ PH the least they can do is put their back into it - PSE or not. Besides, most pro$$ies don't have the skill & stamina levels to pull-off a proper PSE anyway. :angry:

carefree

Because some mugs will pay the extra charge.

Supply and demand :hi:

johnnyboy61

For some it would include a whole host of services they don't offer for their GFE including anal, face-fucking and swallowing, so I suppose this is fair enough, however, if it just means a little more enthusiasm I don't see why anyone should pay for that, it should be part of the normal service.

Offline Ipunter

i don't ask for gfe or pse anymore, I just say I want sex and pay them the normal amount lol.  At the start I used to ask for gfe/pse depending on the girl but found there was little difference.

Offline claretandblue

I keep seeing pro$$ie profiles stating PSE costs an extra £20 - £50. Why?

At the end of the day it's just fucking, so no different to a GFE. I realise the majority of pro$$ies prefer to lie back and do fuck all during sex, but at £100+ PH the least they can do is put their back into it - PSE or not. Besides, most pro$$ies don't have the skill & stamina levels to pull-off a proper PSE anyway. :angry:
proper pse will include face fucking, anal, rimming, swallow and possibly receiving watersports, if you get all that then I think its reasonable for this to cost more

Offline MancSean

Have wanted to see Nikki Divine a few times but seeing she is slightly minging I would prefer to do PSE than GFE BUT she charges £100 for PSE which adds up to £250 for an hour. Crazy when you can get the same services with a much hotter bird for less for 2 hours eg Cindy

Offline claretandblue

Have wanted to see Nikki Divine a few times but seeing she is slightly minging I would prefer to do PSE than GFE BUT she charges £100 for PSE which adds up to £250 for an hour. Crazy when you can get the same services with a much hotter bird for less for 2 hours eg Cindy
she ain't the best looking but I did nikitas pse,150 for 30 but it was full on and I went over time including shower

Agree Cindy is way fitter but it was a box ticking positive experience nonetheless