Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD and Lindsey 4/3hour outcall + SB MFFF  (Read 2007 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lindsey_xxx (49 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jackthelad

External Link/Members Only

This is my report for my booking with MissKDD and Lindsey plus an SB friend of mine.

Since joining the board I have been reading how fellow punting brothers have raved about these two ladies. I made it my mission to have a session with them! After a few weeks of planning and getting all our schedules to match up the date was set. Initially, it was just a few hours with the lovely duo. As some brothers may already know, I use sugar websites also and I am currently seeing one or two SBs irregularly. So, this one SB I have been seeing is very into Shibari, something which I find very erotic too. She has been trying to teach me but has proved difficult with out someone to pratice it on. When I mentioned seeing some other people she immediately suggested she join us. She is very open minded and definitely bi, I am sure KDD and L will confirm.

I get in touch with the duo to confirm it was OK to bring a friend and to be tied up, they were more than happy about it. So, the plan was to spend a lovely day with my SB and then have the MFFF fun in the evening. Unfortunately, my SB was a little unwell on the day and bailed on me. Luckily, she perked up in the evening and managed to join us for the fun bit.

So, I arrived at the hotel early as the plan was to spend a bit of time with the SB first. KDD arrived first, had a chat and she changed into some sexy underwear in the bathroom with the door open whilst I was watching. Ha ha. She's a very good looking girl next door type. I have to say though both KDD and L say they are size 10 on their AW profiles which I find hard to believe. KDD is too curvey to be a 10 I'd have thought, but I could be wrong.

My SB arrived about 30 mins after KDD, she texted she was downstairs whilst KDD was giving a lovely BJ. We dressed again to welcome her in. My SB doesn't know that the duo are from AW.

L arrived about 20 minutes earlier than planned which was great! She is stunning, tall and slim. Very pale skin which went bright red with some spanking.

The three of them sat drinking champagne and talking about the different sex toys they had and what fetish clubs they had been to. What they had done in said fetish clubs, all trying to out do each other. It was funny to listen to it and watch the reactions.

I tried to move things along by asking L to show me what was in her well documented suitcase. KDD did the same. Out came more sex toys than I have seen in a sex shop! Ha ha.

My SB went to get changed and so did L. Then the fun began. SB was a little shy to start but soon got into the flow of being her usually dominant self. Things got a bit blurry and I cannot remember which order things were done. I'll just list a few memorable things which happened.

Tying KDD up like in this video. My first attempt, didn't do too badly.

Tying L up in a facedown doggy position. Wrist to ankle. Anal hook in! Spanking her with paddles like this. KDD fucking L with a strap on whilst SB fucked KDD with another strap on.

BJ+rimming.

Watching KDD squirt! That was amazing! The bed was soaked.

Facesitting+cowgirl with someone who I didn't even see until SB came and unstraddled my face.

Watching my SB enjoying herself spanking and being dom with L and KDD.

All three of them spending the last 30 mins trying to make me cum again. Watching them share my cum.

I forget the rest. It's too early and I am still in a state of shock.

So that was my first MFFF. Had a few threesome before. I find that threesome are perfect where both ladies can concentrate on you but a MFFF is one too many bodies. I wont be doing it again but I did thoroughly enjoy myself. One off the bucket list!

bigone

nice one mate,but it must have cost a small fortune for all of this? :rolleyes:

Offline jackthelad

About a Grand including hotel. SB was already payed for technically.

Online lewishamguy

What is that SB----

Spunk Bucket?
Skinny Bitch?

:P

Online lewishamguy

Offline niluoo

I've been desperate to meet Lindsey but no response to emails, appreciate she is in great demand... Any idea from your meet if she is still up for seeing new people before she leaves?

Offline jackthelad

It does take her a few days to email you back I find.

Good luck brother. She was seriously hot!

Offline The Beano

Nice review, did Kristen and Lindsey live up to the "hype"?

If you don't mind me asking, how does the SB thing work?
TB

Offline jackthelad

Nice review, did Kristen and Lindsey live up to the "hype"?

If you don't mind me asking, how does the SB thing work?
TB

They sure did and then some!

I wrote a pretty detailed description of my experiences on this thread brother.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59944.0

Offline The Beano

Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for the link, will go and read.
TB

Offline jackthelad

I have had some PMs regarding KDDs dress size. I am no expert on the matter. What I meant by not believing they were the same dress size is because KDD has such a lovely, curvy, hour glass figure and Lindsey has a slim, taller frame. Lindsey is a good few inches taller than KDD. I have been told they are the same dress size though.

d00fer

I've been desperate to meet Lindsey but no response to emails, appreciate she is in great demand... Any idea from your meet if she is still up for seeing new people before she leaves?

I think you'll be lucky to meet with Lindsey before she goes to be honest.

Anyway links for those new to the site.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh, glad you had a great punt with these two jack, but not surprising really, and yeah, foursomes can be tricky at times

Offline jackthelad

I think you'll be lucky to meet with Lindsey before she goes to be honest.

Anyway links for those new to the site.

Oh, glad you had a great punt with these two jack, but not surprising really, and yeah, foursomes can be tricky at times

Sorry. I completely forgot about the links. I don't think anyone has had a bad time with either ladies.

Offline poi

fantastic review ,  :hi:

and very jealous if you had double BJ similar to this 

Pdubz

Nice review and nice way to spend a grand
 :hi:

Offline jackthelad

fantastic review ,  :hi:

and very jealous if you had double BJ similar to this 

Oh yes! Add to that someone licking my balls at the same time. Bloody hell it was good! Not sure how the three of them fit between my legs though.

Offline jackthelad

Nice review and nice way to spend a grand
 :hi:

Indeed it was. Won't happen often enough though.