Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Jessica xxx - Slough Town Centre  (Read 1501 times)

21 review(s) for Jess-see-ah (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flybynightpm

Well reviewed but here is my encounter...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited her last week, 1hr for £100.

Communication:
Rang her at 9 am for a same day appointment, accommodated me at the time I wanted and I was happy bunny. English very good and seemed quite friendly on the phone. Plenty of good directions and timing instructions.

New build, block of flats in Slough Town centre, think Kwik Fit Plus direction, if you dawdle its 10 mins from the station or if you drive, there is a public car park in a side road on the opposite side of the road.. £2 for 2 hrs, plenty of spaces. Entrance to flats is off the main street with coded entry, enter her flat number and she will buzz you in and then its straight up in the lift, no more codes/buzzing.

Heard another punter arrive whilst I was having a break.

Shower is clean.

Lady:

Definitely Size 8, 5'8" maybe without heels, looks stunning in her classy lingerie ( stockings & suspenders), tiny/soft butt, tits 32C perhaps..long dark hair and tanned, attractive lady. As folks have said, natural pics would be equally gorgeous, she is pretty. Face doesn't have the same shape of the AW photo shopped blurs. That is her body shape though..

Says she is Russian but I didn't hear enough of her to identify the accent, no reason to think otherwise. 30 yrs of age seemed right, but could pass as slightly younger. Easy going.

The meet:

Offered the £ and asked for a drink of water, it was one of those really hot days we've had that week...

She comes back and we start slowly kissing stepping up a gear to full on DFK, very sensual.. both dressed, just enjoying her body and lingerie.. Move to bed, she undresses slowly whilst I just throw my clothes off.. Lots of snogging on the bed with me gently fingering her arse until I enter her, DFK at the same time...umm  Lots of sloppy kissing and tongue action. I think I need some action on my cock now so she starts on OWO and gives a lovely blowjob, a mixture of techniques which almost made me pop straight away. Had to think of the wife to stop ;) Really nice hand movement, blowing, sucking and tongue action.. yikes. Move onto 69, RO and a bit of rimming, a real joy with such a small tight arse.. butt tasted really nice. She was moaning and hissing? which sounded a little contrived but heh who cares.. After 20mins of this we fuck in various positions, my favourite being mish with her stockinged feet on my chest. She took it as deep as I could have managed. She was soaking downstairs which didn't make her very tight but i'll forgive her that. Popped fucking her in doggy and collapsed with the heat. Didn't bother chatting as we both had a quick drink and then got back to snogging and then giving me a handjob but the heat/time got the better of us..

In summary, very pretty lady, experienced and with a good attitude, I had a fun time and would see here again.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:08:44 am by flybynightpm »