Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie  (Read 7104 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigus Dickus

Hi Katie,

Your post on here is a big burden off my shoulders. No more checking Twitter every few minutes in the hope of a date with you. I am glad the agony is over.

Talking to a qualified professional or even medication is not going to change me. I am an emotional and impatient person. There is no cure for this. It's in my genes. If I was unstable then I would be locked up in a mental hospital. I am Oxford educated and have professional qualifications and am very social.

Anyway, I am happy this is over but I am glad I was part of those that helped you through some bad times when you had AW and troll problems.

I really really like that sentence about my well being and my wallet. This shows you are a very intelligent kind hearted girl. One that is going to be a very successful young woman. Mark my words please.

All I can say is farewell and look after yourself. One day you will be a married woman, so please don't forget to invite me to the wedding. I promise not to behave like an unstable person!

I wish you all the hapiness you deserve.

Best regards,

Marty

How did you platonic punt go! Did you spend it playing tidily winks or did you kick her back doors in?

It's good to see that Norman Bates has been cast out from you and Brittany Spears has now possessed you once more Marty!

Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

Offline Bikerboy

Marty

'The man protesteth too much'

Honestly, you come across as such a drama queen!

Maybe retiring now is an option worth thinking about... :cool:

Lz-129

How did you platonic punt go! Did you spend it playing tidily winks or did you kick her back doors in?

I think it was mentioned on the Elle thread that a review is on the way!

This is all quite sad really when you think some lowlife scum started all this bullshit when hacking martys aw account and it quickly spiralled out of control spectacularly! It was kinda obvious Marty was not taking being ignored too well and it blew up again yesterday, whether it was alcohol or the loss of 5k (more like both) that brought it on or something else I don't know!
I wish you well Marty and hope you manage to reign things in a little for the future when you return again to punting

Offline Roth

Marty

'The man protesteth too much'

Honestly, you come across as such a drama queen!

Maybe retiring now is an option worth thinking about... :cool:

+1.  Punting is not for the feint hearted!  :hi:

squeezebox

This is all quite sad really when you think some lowlife scum started all this bullshit when hacking martys aw account and it quickly spiralled out of control spectacularly! It was kinda obvious Marty was not taking being ignored too well and it blew up again yesterday, whether it was alcohol or the loss of 5k (more like both) that brought it on or something else I don't know!
I wish you well Marty and hope you manage to reign things in a little for the future when you return again to punting

This would of done it for sure.

When you win, any WG you book is like a freebie and kick starts the endorphins/serotin levels. You're on top of the world and can fuck for England...or any country for that matter.

When you lose, especially if it's a big bet higher than you normally put on, it puts you down in the dumps. Even if Carly Baker rang you up and was begging you to fuck her brains out...you'd hang up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Incidentally, as this is a thread about LK....she looks amazingly like LK!!  :angelgirl:

Offline claretandblue

someone hacked his awork account?I have either forgotten or missed part of the drama?

Sylvester

someone hacked his awork account?I have either forgotten or missed part of the drama?
No one hacked his account.  That was Marty's first conclusion about why he had received an STI text.

Offline claretandblue

No one hacked his account.  That was Marty's first conclusion about why he had received an STI text.
I didn't think they had,now I remember  :hi:

vw

I didn't think they had,now I remember  :hi:
Very easy to get confused following the story.

There was the bit he cancelled all his future bookings until all clear, followed a few hours later by the disappointment of his number 1 target cancelling him because of the conversation. 

Lz-129

Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't aware of that! I must admit I lost interest in the thread after a page or 2 and never really went back as I could see it was descending into chaos

Offline PLeisure

I lost interest in the thread after a page or 2 and never really went back as I could see it was descending into chaos

ummm, yeah..... 15pgs later.
Admin thankfully locked it at that point.

Enough  :timeout:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Anyway getting back to Little Katie, I am keen for a re-match with her soon. I might have to punish her even more now for taking advantage of a fellow punter and switching on him!

:wackogirl:

password02

I have to learn to wait and wait and wait -  In the meantime I will see a few girls to make up for it

Saw a few this week and last week and have a few booked for my Newcastle tour.

However as soon as LK gives me a day to return I will be there like a rat up a drain pipe!!!

BTW - Hi LK -  :hi: Hope the wait is not too long  :thumbsup:

Lz-129

Anyway getting back to Little Katie, I am keen for a re-match with her soon. I might have to punish her even more now for taking advantage of a fellow punter and switching on him!

:wackogirl:

She needs it! She was brutal with me

fatfucker

Back on topic, I've given up trying to meet LK which is a shame as I rarely punt these days.

Not a single response to AW, twitter, email or via her site between Dec 2014 and Jun 2015 - c'est la vie.

I wish her all the best for the future.

Offline Daffodil

Hi Katie,

Your post on here is a big burden off my shoulders. No more checking Twitter every few minutes in the hope of a date with you. I am glad the agony is over.

Talking to a qualified professional or even medication is not going to change me. I am an emotional and impatient person. There is no cure for this. It's in my genes. If I was unstable then I would be locked up in a mental hospital. I am Oxford educated and have professional qualifications and am very social.

Anyway, I am happy this is over but I am glad I was part of those that helped you through some bad times when you had AW and troll problems.

I really really like that sentence about my well being and my wallet. This shows you are a very intelligent kind hearted girl. One that is going to be a very successful young woman. Mark my words please.

All I can say is farewell and look after yourself. One day you will be a married woman, so please don't forget to invite me to the wedding. I promise not to behave like an unstable person!

I wish you all the hapiness you deserve.

Best regards,

Marty

Fuck me, what a meltdown.

Marty, you are a cunt  :hi:

Hyperchicken

It's more than a tad condescending.

Lz-129

Fuck me, what a meltdown.

Marty, you are a cunt  :hi:

It was Chernobyl in scale!