Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley xx on tour in London, exceptional  (Read 3800 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Beano

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had Hayley on my hottest list for some time but couldn't find a reason to go to Portsmouth, so was very interested when I saw she was touring London this week. Comms and booking fine on aw, and text on the day. Agreed the published rate for one hour. Her PG is well worth a view as well.

Hayley is working out of an apartment/hotel set up not far from Bayswater tube station. Bedroom is a bit small and it gets quite warm, but there is a living room/kitchen area and en suite bathroom. Got to the room and was greeted by a gorgeous tall, slim, red head wearing a tight red dress and heels. She offered me a drink and we sat on the sofa to introduce ourselves. She had her toys and bondage paraphernalia neatly laid out in the bedroom. (She pointed out that she only bought a selection of kit and not the full set!)

So off for a much needed shower before I walked back into the bedroom to be met by a sight which would hearten any serious punter. Hayley was lying on the bed, dress hitched up round her waist, knickers around her ankles, with the doxy on full buzz on her clit. I was straight into some ro which she seemed to enjoy. She then returned the favour with some excellent oral on me, starting shallow with plenty of tongue then deeper into dt with simultaneous ball licking. This went on for ages, during which time she got stripped off to show me her gorgeous pale skinned body in all its glory.
Time for some bondage fun, and I selected the wrist cuffs and secured her hands behind her head. She knelt on the floor with legs apart and I gave her a good spanking with her "slut" paddle. Then took her into the living area and she rimmed me thoroughly as I knelt on the sofa. Swapped places and I eased the glass butt plug into her. She was now prepped for fucking. Positions included doggy, mish then cowgirl both ways. Reverse was the best, watching her hair bounce in time with her body was a treat. Even better when I connected the cuffs up again behind her back. She really put some effort in before I guided her by the hair back to the sofa for more deep oral. This developed into my feet on her shoulders so she could insert some fingers in my arse, then she pulled up a couple of chairs, one for each of my feet to rest on,so she could give me maximum oral attention.
Climax was an intense cim, and she allowed me to fish it out of her mouth and smear it over her face, breasts and tummy. There was no attempt to wash it off and it was left to dry while we had a pleasant conversation on the sofa before I went for another shower.
The Beano was last seen swaggering to Bayswater station with a stupid grin on his face!

So an excellent session, and good luck to the others visiting her this week, especially the lucky ones having duos with Kristen and Lindsey.
TB

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent. Glad you enjoyed TB  :thumbsup:

domino131

Didn't know she was coming to London!  Won't have any time to see her this week unfortunately, but her profile says she'll be back 'early autumn' so I'll keep an eye out for that.  At least your review has alerted me to her future tour so cheers for that  :drinks:

password02

Thanks for the update - trying to secure a spot this week but have work issues and had alrady booked a couple of sessions elsewhere a few weeks back.

Can you confirm PRICE and duration unless I missed it - Sorry to ask - reading from a smart phone and my eyes are not what they were.

scorpion61

Very jealous. I thought I had a booking arranged for tomorrow night but turned out Hayley had double booked and given my slot to someone else. I guess her admin is not quite as good as her other services. Anyway will have to console myself with this young lady in munich on Wednesday night.

External Link/Members Only

A tough job but someone has to do it.

Offline Punting Valley

Very jealous. I thought I had a booking arranged for tomorrow night but turned out Hayley had double booked and given my slot to someone else. I guess her admin is not quite as good as her other services. Anyway will have to console myself with this young lady in munich on Wednesday night.

Care to give some detail on her double-booking?

password02

So you are seeing someone in Germany instead of Hayley here in London on Wednesday  - Sorry  :unknown: confused

scorpion61

Care to give some detail on her double-booking?

So I sent her an AW message in May asking to book 7th at 6pm. She replied she would put me on her calendar and confirm towards end of June. When I hadn't heard so contacted her she replied she was still sorting out her schedule and then that she had a lot of people after that time and offered me 3:30-5:00 which didn't suit me. Seems like a double booking to me. Will just have to wait and see her next time she's in London.

scorpion61

So you are seeing someone in Germany instead of Hayley here in London on Wednesday  - Sorry  :unknown: confused

I was already going to Munich for business on 8th/9th when I read that Hayley was coming to London. Only day I could make in her schedule was day before Munich and Munich is the only place I can see Ina so was going to punt twice in 2 days.

password02

Thanks - she does sound and look good - Enjoy your stay in Germany

Would love to read a review if you can manage

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

So I sent her an AW message in May asking to book 7th at 6pm. She replied she would put me on her calendar and confirm towards end of June. When I hadn't heard so contacted her she replied she was still sorting out her schedule and then that she had a lot of people after that time and offered me 3:30-5:00 which didn't suit me. Seems like a double booking to me. Will just have to wait and see her next time she's in London.

Judging from the times you have quoted above, maybe she had a longer booking request from 6pm and took that instead to better suit her schedule, with a break to freshen up and maybe eat. I'm not saying that is right, just supposition on my part.

To be fair to Hayley, I would say her comms are probably the best of any popular girl here that I know. She usually responds within 48 hours. 

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Anyway will have to console myself with this young lady in munich on Wednesday night.

Anyway, best of luck with this girl. She looks a cracker! 

Offline Punting Valley

Doesn't double booking mean when you have a confirmed booking and then the girl cancel because of a better offer or a booking from a regular? :unknown:

Anyway good luck to you on your punt in munich, that girl looks great :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Tube strike on Thursday! I might have to walk to the punt! :scare:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi,
Glad you had a great time. Good to see she is in top form. I can't wait until Thursday to see her with Lindsey. I must say her Comms with me has been excellent. I tried to book a cheeky session with her prior to our meet on Thursday, but just couldn't get our diaries to match.
Work is such an inconvenience!!!!!

Offline claretandblue

Hi,
Glad you had a great time. Good to see she is in top form. I can't wait until Thursday to see her with Lindsey. I must say her Comms with me has been excellent. I tried to book a cheeky session with her prior to our meet on Thursday, but just couldn't get our diaries to match.
Work is such an inconvenience!!!!!
I wish I had enquired about a duo now too! Hopefully hayley solo will make up for it  :drinks:

scorpion61

Thanks - she does sound and look good - Enjoy your stay in Germany

Would love to read a review if you can manage

Will do but there is no review section on the European part of the forum . Will just have to post as a regular message. Have seen her before so know what to expect - she is gorgeous in the flesh.

Offline OutForJustice80

I can't believe I didn't hear about the tour until now. I'm useless to myself!

Loveit

How tall?
Clearly stated on her AW profile which is one of the best presented on the site. Worth a look.

Offline azrael

Glad to to hear you had a good time TB, reading some of the comments on here i get the feeling im in for a good time when I see her at the end of the month, as stated above her response time is excellent as she replied same day or next day depending on who initiated emails. Quick question how does she rate in what services she offers  :drinks:

Offline The Beano

Glad to to hear you had a good time TB, reading some of the comments on here i get the feeling im in for a good time when I see her at the end of the month, as stated above her response time is excellent as she replied same day or next day depending on who initiated emails. Quick question how does she rate in what services she offers

Mr A, I honestly cannot fault anything in Hayley's attitude or service. I was a bit apprehensive beforehand as she comes over more Dom than sub on her profile,however I was reassured by other girls that she has worked with that I would have a good time. Her thank you responses were a bit insolent sometimes while I was correcting her, but this was overcome by giving it extra hard next time to get the message across. Her oral was a big highlight, especially during the climax stage and during the face fucking I gave her over the edge of the bed (forgot to mention in my review). You will enjoy her I'm sure.
TB

Offline azrael

Cheers TB, hayley was one out of three wg's i wanted to see the other two are little katie of bristol and sexy independant (elle) of london. Im more sub than dom so its worked in my favour. Hope i enjoy it as much if not more than you.   :drinks:  :hi:

Offline The Beano

Ah yes, Little Katie is next on my list, but I hear she is difficult to contact and very choosy. Fingers crossed she will respond.
TB

Offline azrael

A fellow brother on another post suggested she only see 15 punters a month plus time out for her "leakages/pms"  so its hard booking her as she vets you, asks for your aw name or ukp name so she can do her due diligence even then there no guarantee she'll take you, she's extemely busy like misskd

disgracedpolitician

Hayley is so well reviewed, so I doubt I will be contributing anything to the forum by adding another review of her. Nevertheless, I thought I should say something about how brilliant my punt with Hayley was.

I got to see Hayley because she had a cancellation. Everything was so fortuitous: the cancellation, I also happened to be free and I got on the tube just before the strike afterwards. It was as if there is some higher power secretly guiding me to her doorstep.

Hayley has got to be the most beautiful (non-civilian) girl I have met in the past 5 years. Her pics on her profile are spot on. Her body is to be worshipped. Her services are absolutely superb. She giggles a lot too. She is a very intelligent girl and is very straightforward and articulate.

I hope she tours London more often. Them lucky blokes in Portsmouth!

Offline claretandblue

I saw her earlier today,lovely girl and her deepthroat /facefucking skills are immense

Overall I would class it as a very good punt as opposed to great but that was no fault of hayley's,will post a review in the next few days