Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Lorene. Leatherhead  (Read 1198 times)

1 review(s) for CLASSY_BLONDE (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline andre00

This WG agreed to one hour incall to include a levels. We even had a brief chat about how she enjoys being fucked up the ass in doggy. I agreed to meet and drove for 90 mins, however half way there I remembered something and called and asked her to wear black lingerie and reminded her about the anal but her tone had changed. On arrival I called again for details of the location but she seemed confused to who I was and asked how long wanted to see her? Anyway eventually I arrived she seemed very moody, no smile, emotionless, I confirmed what I wanted and she declined anal stating she had a stomach bug! Again I had been hustled.. I asked why she had agreed, she had no answer and looked at her phone.. Why make me drive so long? No answer.
The more I looked at her, the more uglier I realised her face was, perhaps this was the sign I needed! Bloody Romanians!!!

Offline latecomer

Sorry to hear you were so messed around by this one but why, oh why, do punters keep going to Romanians????

Dr Pepper

There are a couple of good Romanians around but it seems to depend on what you're after.

External Link/Members Only
She has been reviewed a couple of times on here. I have seen her twice and loved every minute. Wish she would come back to Oxford!!

HotKarla whose URL seems to be massive when pasted in here is another.

External Link/Members Only
Same for Naughty Aly.

Admittedly I have also seen some terrible Romanians.