Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camelia - Farnborough  (Read 1022 times)

2 review(s) for .CAMELIA. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thekman100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this site has been in need of a review of Camelia for a while so I TOFTT! Although, in fairness as soon as I walked in I realised I had seen her before  :dash: Doh!

Right, definitely the woman in the photos which is good as she is pretty imho, A decent enough body, nice boobs, a little tummy but no signs of 'stretching'. Comms is definitely with her and not a maid and very good. The hotel was excellent.

This is where it steps into the neutral unfortunately. She is very polite and rather sweet but my issue with the service versus profile.
No kissing, oral was with and Anal as usual 'depends on size' in fairness I didn't even try as her pussy was pretty tight and I was horny enough to be satisfied in Doggy. Oral with was alright actually and I enjoyed it but not particularly deep and technique is pretty wasted with a Mac on isn't it!?

So, the irony is, if her profile offerings were accurate Camelia would get a positive as she is attractive, polite, good venue and not a bad punt. The problem is I would have preferred OWO and I am really sick of WG offering A levels when 99% of the time it isn't going to happen.

But my advice is, if you fancy her in the photos, they are 100% accurate, so go knock yourself out. Just don't expect a full on or GF experience. Just to shag a nice looking woman. Which is enough for most, lol!  ;)

Cheers.

Offline Rowntree

Just wish I had checked her out on here before visiting.

Nice girl, but saggy tummy and overweight.  Nothing erotic or sensual about the session.  Certainly no kissing or caressing.  No real effort.

Didn’t fancy anything, so decided upon just HR which was ok.

Very clinical - such a shame because she is a lovely person.  Seems to work by herself moving to a different hotel every day. 

We all need a bit more fun. Not to be repeated.