Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: San Ling Goodge St  (Read 6952 times)

Offline od13218

Arriving late in London, fancied a massage/HE before heading home. I knew San Ling had a reputation for delivering so googled the number and called- if I could get there in 15 mins they'd do me a half hour. Headed to Baker St only to find it was the Goodge St branch I'd called!
By now I was horny as hell so jumped in a cab.
Greeted by a smiling 30-something Chinese lady calling herself Alice- no one else in the building. Paid £30 for half an hour.  Led me downstairs and I stripped and lay on the table.
She came back in and started a high quality massage with no resistance whatsoever to me fondlng  her thighs and buttocks while she worked on my stiff back.
Lots of the usual brushing of balls etc as she worked on my legs- all great stuff and getting us both in the mood for what was by now clearly inevitable.
Got me to turn over and the old man was now at full mast. Asked if I'd like HE- went for body to body for an extra £60. Probably should have haggled but frankly couldn't be arsed, and was treated to a top notch, unrushed session including kissing, nipple sucking/licking/nibbling (boy did she go crazy for that) and extended RO (which also generated a lot of noise and a wee shudder which might or might not have been her cumming...) followed by a nice luxury oily wank with lots of eye contact and cuddling.
Showered with her afterwards.
English good, attitude fantastic (9.5/10) looks pretty good (7.5). Excellent end to the day.
Doug

Offline 76shen

I've pasted this shop a number of times. Most of the time there's no one at the reception and when there is, it's a guy or an old woman. i didn't think your get anything like that there.

what day did you go, you said she was about 30 something. was she slim and good looking. did you find out what other days she work's. and dose the place have shower's.

Offline od13218

I've pasted this shop a number of times. Most of the time there's no one at the reception and when there is, it's a guy or an old woman. i didn't think your get anything like that there.

what day did you go, you said she was about 30 something. was she slim and good looking. did you find out what other days she work's. and dose the place have shower's.

It was yesterday: late Sunday evening. She was slim and good looking, yes, very smiley and friendly too. She works weekends, and if you read my review you'll note that I said we showered together ;)

Offline 76shen

It was yesterday: late Sunday evening. She was slim and good looking, yes, very smiley and friendly too. She works weekends, and if you read my review you'll note that I said we showered together ;)

Thanks for the info. I'll pay a visit when get time.

Offline MrSmiley

Thanks for the review od13218. The San Ling in Swiss Cottage also do extras. I've never had B2B personally as not my cup of tea, but get HE there occasionally. Never ever pay more than £20 for hand relief. They always give in in the end. Some place they want £30/40 for a HE which is ridiculous in my opinion.

The girl there called Rose gives a bloody good massage as well. she works twice a week, not sure what days.

Offline 76shen

i. visited san ling. Goodge St. the girl at reception. i ask if Alice was free. Just my luck it was her. so pay for 30mins massage want down stairs to the room. undressed layed on bed. she came in the room and the massage started. she was standing by my head, so i took the advantage of touching her between the thighs and bum. she curry on with massaging my back and then my legs and of course the playing of the cock. then i turn over she ask if i wanted HE. went for b2b. got it for £50. she took clothes off and started rubbing her boobs over my body. i got hold of them lovely boobs and started sucking them. then while she was playing with my cock. i move down to give her RO. which she liked. she was trying to make me come, but it wasn't working. so she got in a 69 position, so i could give her more RO. that did the trick, i couldn't stop myself from coming. then had shower got dressed. give her the money and left.

for me it wasn't a very good b2b. all i got was her rubbing her boobs on my cock. ok, i got to suck them and give RO. but i still don't think it's worth the money.

Offline Rupert

How would you describe Alice in looks and what days does she work

Offline 76shen

i would say she looks around late 30s to early 40s. Asians age's are not easy to guess, they look younger. her face is quite attractive looking. and she as a nice body. I'll say about size 10 -12. and a great  pair of boobs a nice hand full. i didn't do any kissing like "od13218" said he got. i think you got to make the first move to see where it will go. as for the shower she came with me, but not showed  together she just wash her pussy. then i showed after. she works weekends.
i went there about 12 noon. she did ask me how did I know her name, i said from a friend.

i saw another girl working with Alice. she look bigger and not as good looking.