Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Issa - Colchester  (Read 848 times)

18 review(s) for Beauty_ISSA (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

External Link/Members Only

Preamble

So, where to pitch base camp after a monumental overnight last time out. Most guys would not chose a Romanian in Essex, but I was in the area and this one had excellent credentials with 15 positive reviews here.

Reasonable flat in a very modern block in the City centre. Parking a little tricky and busy during the daytime, so I parked in the car park on Sheepen Rd. £2.90 for 2 hours. 5-10 minute walk to flat.

Comms

First class by AW email, text and phone calls. 

Cost:

£90 basic + £20 extra for OWO as advertised for the hour = £110.

Looks/Personality

Issa has a fantastic body that would put most 21 year olds to shame  :P. Very nicely shaped and toned, with a great pair of breasts and tight arse buns  :). Nice golden sunbed tan and tattoo on her back. Her profile pics might make her look a bit of a cougar with the bright red lipstick, but she wore the paler shade as per her main profile pic, which for me softened her overall look.

Her command of English is excellent. Puts most Essex birds to shame, although that may not be saying much. She also has a nice personality, capable of having a laugh and joke.

Action

R1 - Excellent sensual and DFK to begin with while we mutually rid each other of our underwear. Nice OWO, but mainly to the head of my cock only and hands below. RO to joyful conclusion and then a lovely fuck in mish, cowgirl (she comes down to kiss) and doggy to my complete satisfaction.  :D

Lovely chat in between rounds. She is an intelligent, open and fun girl.

R2 – Started with some OWO, similar to before, before I asked for some 69 so I could eye her magnificent tight buns once again. Hot 69, although I lost some focus on what she doing to me, before asking her for Reverse Cowgirl. Fuck, she both looked and felt great doing all the work on a hot day, and I popped in the mac again  :rolleyes:. 2 pops in the mac in 50 minutes with the same girl is rare for me, but highly enjoyable in this case. Only pity was I missed out on a potential CIM finish.   

Positives

All in all an excellent hour with a deservedly highly rated Romanian.

Neutral

- She asked me to undress and leave my clothes on the chair (always cheapens the experience in my view) while she stashed the money. In saying that, she was back to the room before I had removed my boxers, so we still had a nice kiss, fondle and mutual underwear removal before getting down and dirty.

- She shares the flat with her friend Anya and the walls between the 2 bedrooms are a little thin.

Negatives

OWO only to head of cock mainly and hands below. Not sure if she would have gone deeper if I wanted CIM to finish.

Recommended ? Yes. Even JRC should give this girl a try  :lol:

Would I return ?
Yes.

password02

Nice review Mr BS - She has been on my HL since I saw her friend last year - If I do go there CO1 post code this would be the girl I would see