Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim pickings in The area yet again  (Read 1921 times)

The happy one

Another weekend of searching through adultwork and yet no one worth meeting.

There is the normal Romanians which will be either bait and switch or a shit service or you will caught up with the police as they seem to be really cracking down.

Then there is no one else who I find fuckable or with the any where close to the services I enjoy who is working

Role on my trip to London next month

Offline itk

Very true. Either WG's I've seen before which were good but not great, or the usual EE's which I don't trust in regards to B&S or a shit service. Good news is the money I put away each month for punting is becoming quite a large sum, I just need to find someone to spend it on.

The happy one

Have tried four of my regulars

Two are bleeding
One has plans
Fingers crossed the last one is free

But the plus side is the money I have not been spending means I am away for a couple of days watching my team in pre season

And my garden is looking good with all the work I have had done

Need to go on a diet as well to shift the weight I am putting on with all the meals out I am treating the family to

Offline danny.simons

All it needs is one or two girls (who are at least decent or better) to set up full time around here, then we wouldn't have to watch the Romanians so much and consider them out of a lack of anything else.

Just seems to be a dry area for good, full-time girls :(

Offline masseyferguson

I'm often surprised how few girls work w/e's, I suppose they know the market ?

However, speaking for myself during the working week I'm nearly always too busy to book anyone, weekends there is at least a chance to get some free time even if it's difficult.

The happy one

Had the forth girl say yes she could come over and meet but it was too late but the time I got her text

So a Sunday spent doing ironing and cooking

But I have two lined up for next week now just have to decide who will be taking a face full

Offline reeves25

Had the forth girl say yes she could come over and meet but it was too late but the time I got her text

So a Sunday spent doing ironing and cooking

But I have two lined up for next week now just have to decide who will be taking a face full

You must share the 4th girls name? :)

The happy one

I am always happy to share a girls name and details to members who have posted reviews

Sorry

vt

I sympathise...I mostly go down to London or across to the parlours of Bedford & Milton Keynes for my kicks, unless a well-regarded girl comes touring. There is the odd gem about in E Anglia, but a lot of those are outcalls only which doesn't suit me.

Offline englandfan

I am always happy to share a girls name and details to members who have posted reviews

Sorry

care to share with me mate?  im in the area

Online Watts.E.Dunn

FWIW it see that the house in Cromwell road has got a for rent sign outside now so presumably some new tenants will be moving in;!..

willmo1

Back onshore again and wont even bother trying round here unless a brand new wg turns up. Apart from a part timer student its been shit all the way.

Must  be the boring landscape that does it.  :thumbsdown:

The happy one

Hi

Got any details of the student

PM me if you prefere

willmo1

Hi

Got any details of the student

PM me if you prefere

She just sees a couple of guys for pocket money at the mo. Vanilla but clean. Talking about doing Awork nxt term so will give you a heads up if she goes that way.

No secret punt just what ive been told before