Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Blonde  (Read 1508 times)

13 review(s) for Pretty_Blonde (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

Pretty Blonde (Amy)

External Link/Members Only

Today - £60 - half/hour

Venue - flat M4 Oldham Rd

I've had Amy in my hot list for ages and while some of the reviews have been far from brilliant Ive just not been able to get her body out of my mind. I found myself with a rare ,free Saturday morning today so I gave her a bell.

Comms were good via text and I was at her very clean and modern 3rd floor flat within the hour.

Now I've been drooling over this girl for ages and looks wise,I wasn't disappointed, lovely body, great complexion, and sexy as fuck in a little black mini dress. her English is very basic and seemed to "consists mostly of the word "Baby"...but ,as hot as she looked,  she just didn't seem interested. it could have been the early start (11.00am), could have been the hot weather......anyhow ,I was asked if I wanted a blow job with or without a condom..so went without, which was piss poor to be honest, so flipped her over and on with the condom and straight into mish.

After a few minutes pumping away she says..."are you sure you don't want a blow job baby I'm very hot"......fuck that as her  blow job was useless and half hearted so I thought she's going to earn her money so asked for some Cowgirl....into Reverse cowgirl into doggy, back into mish,with cowgirl to finish.

Now Amys a beautiful, sexy ,spotlessly clean girl with the best legs I've seen on a WG for many a long year, and despite the lousy attitude I enjoyed today's punt in a funny sort of way, perhaps I just caught her on a bad day,who knows but for me she was a scratch I just had to itch......

Am I glad I shagged her? definatly yes

would I return for seconds? defiantly no

Offline Blackpool Rock

Shes been in my HL for ages too and I was pissed off when she moved to Birmingham a couple of months back.
Judging by numerous reports and comments I think a mechanical EE style punt is probably the norm with this one but if this is the expectation up front then I guess the question is whether you simply want a pump and dump with a good looking girl.

M4 postcode puts me off as fairly central, is the area half decent and is her flat easy to find and park etc?

Offline frankc

The apartments are nice and smart mate , directly opposite the car rental place on Oldham Rd, descreet side entrance with metered parking the next street up, so no issues regarding the area being a shit hole.

I don't usually punt at the weekend, especially early doors ,but like you, she'd been in my HL for a while, and your "pump and dump a beautiful girl" was spot on.....and that's exactly what I did.

Offline sir wanksalot

Shes been in my HL for ages too and I was pissed off when she moved to Birmingham a couple of months back.
Judging by numerous reports and comments I think a mechanical EE style punt is probably the norm with this one but if this is the expectation up front then I guess the question is whether you simply want a pump and dump with a good looking girl.

M4 postcode puts me off as fairly central, is the area half decent and is her flat easy to find and park etc?

Exactly the same as me ! I have had one amazing punt with a blonde Polish girl last year so I now have a weak spot for Polish blondes.

Amy has been on the scene for a few years and I was also a little miffed when she moved to Birmingham where she has been for some considerable time. She has recently returned back to Manchester along with a new set of photos. I can't quite make my mind up about seeing her though. Her photo sessions seem to alternate between making her look a little skanky to making her look amazingly gorgeous (as in her most recent ones).

Her feedback is something of a mixed bag too.

I'd be interested if the OP can confirm whether kissing was part of the service ?

I texted her yesterday before reading this FR but her location put me off. I'm sure a number of working girls believe that a city centre location is the most convenient for us punters but for me at least it's a pain having to drive into Manchester (or navigate the train timetables)

Offline cueball

City centre podging is a no no for me, all the body faff with parking, traffic and the hassle that us out-of-towners have getting in. She's off the list

Offline frankc

Exactly the same as me ! I have had one amazing punt with a blonde Polish girl last year so I now have a weak spot for Polish blondes.

Amy has been on the scene for a few years and I was also a little miffed when she moved to Birmingham where she has been for some considerable time. She has recently returned back to Manchester along with a new set of photos. I can't quite make my mind up about seeing her though. Her photo sessions seem to alternate between making her look a little skanky to making her look amazingly gorgeous (as in her most recent ones).

Her feedback is something of a mixed bag too.

I'd be interested if the OP can confirm whether kissing was part of the service ?

I texted her yesterday before reading this FR but her location put me off. I'm sure a number of working girls believe that a city centre location is the most convenient for us punters but for me at least it's a pain having to drive into Manchester (or navigate the train timetables)

Typical EE WG kissing mate , better than most EE girls I've had , the odd tongue every now and then but nothing to shout home about, also, I've got to say  there's nothings skanky about Amy, she's a lovely looking girl , very clean with gorgous legs, she reminded me of a surfer type once the clothes had come off.....she just didn't seem interested.....maybe it was me......maybe a Saturday morning isn't the best time to book her, who knows

Offline SalfordSam

I saw her a while back, before she went to Birmingham and I would echo the original posters comments. Absolutely gorgeous girl, looks and figure wise but very mechanical/disinterested performance. No problems doing what I wanted her to do but not a great deal of oomph in it all. It's the same issue I've had with all the EE girls I've seen. They are almost all much more attractive than the British girls but don't put anywhere near as much effort in.

Offline frankc

Her AW profile has disappeared

mancpunter

shes gone on holiday, i attempted to arrange an appointment, she shouted abuse down the phone as directions so i didnt go. EE roulette is always more miss than hit. lucious amy in leeds was good but gone now and one of the kinky girls vivien young also gone but in general i dont bother anymore

new one in liverpool whos body looks fantastic but no reply to txts so probably a bait and switch sweet sandra love her tits but probably wont be anything like her... lena lena could seriously take a session too but shes on holiday again

Offline MrMog

She was a decent punt a while back and I gave her a positive review, sadly she seems to do a shit job of it now so she can keep herself up in peroxide hair products and cheap looking clothes. such a shame as she had loads of potential. She ditched the cute blonde look for the scaggy skank.