Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lace - Diamonds  (Read 957 times)

Offline Spartacus123

I've not punted via Diamonds for a while and while this is through no lack of trying, their overall appointments system and general availability of the girls is a bit shocking. I've tried a few times this week and either the girls are booked for the day, they've not turned up or my appointment has been cancelled for me.  :drinks: Diamonds and  :drinks: :drinks: George for the wasted petrol.

That said, this time the booking was fine, time sorted, location in Gateshead was convoluted to get to but ok. By the time the apartment was texted through I'd missed 5 mins of the booking already!

I'll start off by saying that Lace has a cracking body, great legs, very attractive, dirty as hell laugh, long blonde hair, nice grabbable ass and very nice tits with very responsive nipples. She was wearing a black underwear set with black stockings and she looked great. If you saw her on a night out, I guarantee you would have a good look and feel a stirring in your loins.

Once I'd had a quick shower we started off straightaway with some nice kissing, general tonuge probing and not deep, but nice all the same, good eye contact during this. She went straight into OWO which was really good. Nice variable technique, sucking, licking, deep, slow etc, gave my balls a good seeing to as well.

I returned the favour and she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit , I quite enjoyed the feeling of her legs wrapped around me while I was at it and she made some encouraging noises.

She went straight back into OWO and from her technique I could tell she was going for a CIM finish (and I didn't really mind this) I let her go at it for @5 mins before cumming what felt like shed loads (probably only a few drops though!!) and she kept on going, in the end I had to tell her to stop! All swallowed with a cheeky smile. Bit of a chat while getting dressed and a grope and a kiss on the way out.

I'd see her again but for longer next time as it did feel a bit rushed, the heat didn't help!

External Link/Members Only

Offline toon972

Agree about Lace,also she comes across as a nice girl.A little bit ditsy though as she turned up at the wrong quayside appt and was 5 mins late,she promised she would make it up and she did.

Looking4fun

She looks really hot! Great review not sure I'll get to see her because of all the negative reviews I read about diamonds

Toshiba