Author Topic: Hot Rebecca looks pretty good, too good to be true?  (Read 1651 times)

Offline ken888

I came across this profile on AW, the pic looks pretty promising.

External Link/Members Only

But there is no review, and not a lot of info. I am wondering this is too good to be true :(

scorpion61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Interesting one. Hot looking, profile written in good English and only 0.5 credits for PG so not just there for gallery views. Bit too far for me to TOFTT. Anyone else?

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She does look very HOT - But Newham is E16 which is very East London for me

Offline PLeisure

Gents - her rates are for Out-Calls  :hi:

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gents - her rates are for Out-Calls  :hi:

Yes  :D :D :D

Sorry did not see that !!!

Well if you book her and its not her you can just tell her to go away?

scorpion61

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Gents - her rates are for Out-Calls  :hi:

Doh! Don't know how I missed that. No good for me.

Offline ken888

I tried to call yesterday but her phone was off :(

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She still has not emailed me back from 2 days ago - found a girl that I can do a 3some with if she would be up for it?