Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone Booking Massage - How to ask if extras are available  (Read 1917 times)

firingblanks

So this year has seen me hammer the Chinese & Thai massage services in London, Leicester, Derby, Northampton and Nottingham.

My question is.......
When calling/texting your booking, is it appropriate to ask if extras are available without sounding like a perv.....

Obviously some places just don't do extras as I found out yesterday near London  :dash:
A waste of punting funds for "Just" a massage, although very good massage.

My 2nd massage place last night was in Camden Town London.
£35.00 for 1 hour  :rolleyes:
Bargain I thought for a Chinese place.
Off I went, the woman doing the service was not the best looking women I've seen.
She offered naked HE.
I would of happily paid her to keep clothes on.
But took HE which was poor to say the least.
It helps if you find the woman/girl sexually attractive, I did not on this occasion.

johnnyboy61

I think most massage places would deny that there is anything on offer other than a massage both over the phone and at the counter. It's only really in the room itself that you find if anything is on offer. I'm no expert, but years back used to visit quite few, the surest way to ensure the girl knew from the start that you were up for extras was to make sure that you were laid on the massage table totally starkers when she came back in the room.

Offline latecomer

When I've wanted to visit massage places like this, I've ALWAYS phoned to ask and always found out whether H/E is available/included or not.  They may choose their words discreetly on the phone but in my experience you'll always find out if you ask.  If they don't like me asking, then too bad, ---- them.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

In my experience, any legit type massage place with a landline worth it's salt will DENY, DENY, DENY any sort of funny business.

I once had a chinese place, not say no...but he told me to ' Speak with the massuese when in the room to discuss'

I've also called genuine massage providers, they were EE's and they said YES, I do it. Only to turn up and it was 100% legit.

Most masseuses on Gumtree / Vivastreet with a MOBILE phone will tell you immediately via SMS or phone whether extras are available. If you want to know for sure, use this forum or the forums at FBSM (google it) to find a reviewed provider. They have a few acronyms there

WSWS (Will she, won't she)
YMMV (Your mileage may vary)
TOFFT (You know what this is)

The first two are very appropriate with FBSM as for example I got a HE from a genuine legit practioner on my 2nd visit, whilst other guys have been loads of times and got nothing at all.

Another place is the massageme website, most SP on their do the business. The holy grail however is finding a LEGIT looking shop that have attractive ladies (you'll not necessarily get stunners) that offer a GOOD therapeutic level massage and then HE/HJ

Some folk go for just the sensual element, but I like a good firm massage

Good luck

WBW

Offline Stapler

An indication that extras are available is contained in their ads. If they offer 4 handers, if they are open till late 7 days a week, if they show some cleavage - I know they can't on GT - these are all good pointers.

Usually they don't give too much information on the phone/text. It could be anyone at the other end checking up.

..S...

You should come to Brum. You will definitely get what you are looking for!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:21:22 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wheeliebinwanking

An indication that extras are available is contained in their ads. If they offer 4 handers, if they are open till late 7 days a week, if they show some cleavage - I know they can't on GT - these are all good pointers.

Usually they don't give too much information on the phone/text. It could be anyone at the other end checking up.

..S...

You should come to Brum. You will definitely get what you are looking for!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

Yes good points. ANYWHERE advertising past 8pm DEFINITELY does extras. But like I said, there's some other who close normal times ~ 8pm that offer such things.

Also if the advert mentions 'stress relief massage' it's pretty much a given  :yahoo:

Offline latecomer

Does anyone know what has happened to mangomassage in Shepherd's Bush, London?  It was discussed a while ago on the forum and their website looked good, so I decided I'd give it a try when I was next in London.  In fact I was a bit pushed for time on my next visit to London so - classic mistake - decided I'd leave it until "next time" and now it looks as though it's too late as the website seems to have disappeared.

[Maybe this question should be asked in the London section but as we are discussing massage with H/E here, I thought I'd continue the thread.]

Offline Kamaka

I must have visited around 30 Chinese (mostly), and Thai massage  shops over the last 5 years.
Of the Chinese shops, Only one was 100% legit. The Thai shops, about 50% I'd say. Never asked about extras beforehand, just went with the flow.

Offline Johnbean

I like it to be a surprise so I never ask. If you roll over and nearly take her eye out she'll either cover it with a towel or grab some oil...