Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DaisyMayxx touring Bristol  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A bit on the pricey side at £180ph. :thumbsdown: Probably cos she's English?  :unknown:  Shame cos she looks dirty. :unknown:

JV547845

Duo for £250 looks expensive too.  They've got a cheek, coming to Bristol with no photos and scant feedback, charging more than Soph imho ;-).

Islander

They've got a cheek, coming to Bristol with no photos and scant feedback, charging more than Soph imho ;-).

Couldn't agree more...

Offline Roth

Duo for £250 looks expensive too.  They've got a cheek, coming to Bristol with no photos and scant feedback, charging more than Soph imho ;-).

+1  :wackogirl:

Offline Lewis

A bit on the pricey side at £180ph.:

The profile I'm looking at says it's £120 for the hour.

Also, I've seen her at the Private Club in Birmingham. She loves a good gang bang and provides an excellent service.

Offline Roth

Must of dropped her prices then?  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

I played with her yesterday evening at Rebecca Ryder's party in London.

She is a slim young attractive lady with a very tight pussy. And friendly.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Roth

I played with her yesterday evening at Rebecca Ryder's party in London.

She is a slim young attractive lady with a very tight pussy. And friendly.

Regards,

davidgood

Sounds good.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shamanergot

I had her the otherday fucking insain head very friendly hope to see her soon

LillieBee

Hey Guys

I am Lillie Bee, I tour with the stunning Daisy may. :yahoo:

Unfortunately I couldn't make Bristol but I will be heading there in few weeks with Daisy!

I think the price confusion came because Daisy had just returned from London where our prices our higher and had not been changed over.

No pictures is a bit shocking as we have been uploading lots of picture since April, together and solo.

I hope this sorts out any confusion that has arose.

On a more naughty note, we will be visiting on the 14th of September and hope to see you all there! 

We do offer a full girl on girl experience not just a duo booking.....

Hugs and fucks. :P

Lillie Bee

xxx

Offline Roth

I had her the otherday fucking insain head very friendly hope to see her soon

Thanks DaisyMay.  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Hey Guys

I am Lillie Bee, I tour with the stunning Daisy may. :yahoo:

Unfortunately I couldn't make Bristol but I will be heading there in few weeks with Daisy!

I think the price confusion came because Daisy had just returned from London where our prices our higher and had not been changed over.

No pictures is a bit shocking as we have been uploading lots of picture since April, together and solo.

I hope this sorts out any confusion that has arose.

On a more naughty note, we will be visiting on the 14th of September and hope to see you all there! 

We do offer a full girl on girl experience not just a duo booking.....

Hugs and fucks. :P

Lillie Bee

xxx

Thanks for clearing that up Lillie Bee but be careful about touting on UKP.  :hi:

Offline Roth

Back touring Bristol at the lower price of £120ph.  Might TOFTT. :lol: :lol:

Seems her mate LillieBee is touring with her.  :thumbsup:

vw

Very good service, review to follow when i stopped smiling

Offline Smoking joe

As i type this it appears her rate is back to 120, but i agree. Anyone touring the southwest needs to be better than soph, and unless i see the review from someone who has seen both who can confirm it, maybe virtusl waster? There cant be many around who can compete i wouldnt have thought?
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

vw

As i type this it appears her rate is back to 120, but i agree. Anyone touring the southwest needs to be better than soph, and unless i see the review from someone who has seen both who can confirm it, maybe virtusl waster? There cant be many around who can compete i wouldnt have thought?
Haven't seen Soph so no use to you Joe, maybe in future, they have different modus operandi.

Offline Roth

Very good service, review to follow when i stopped smiling

Look forward to reading it!  :drinks: :drinks: