Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Met the lovely Dalia  (Read 2927 times)

8 review(s) for dalia19 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horneylee

Last minute booking on Monday, coms fine and met her at her place. Discreet no problems getting in.

Room small but tidy and fit for purpose. Shower was clean and it was such a hot day I neede to quickly freshen up.

She was dressed as asked. Black lingerie with stocking. Beautiful eye and a great slim figure. OWO was good and with eye contact. Sex was good with her on top, doggy ending with me cumming hard inside (condom on). Then we chat abit about her and plans for future. She said she won't be here for long.

Round to similar OWO and missionary to end with cumming on her body. She really does get into it all and moaning was sounds really good. DFk through sex and eye contact. Great GFE.

I would recommend if you haven't seen her. Sorry for the quick review at work :p

Cheers :D

External Link/Members Only

password02

Thanks for sharing - recent pic from her gallery - External Link/Members Only

Decent face - and nice body -

Offline lewishamguy

Thanks for sharing - recent pic from her gallery - External Link/Members Only

Decent face - and nice body -

But the pussy doesn't look that much attractive as 21yrs old girl if it's her real age.  :wackogirl:

marty_mcfly

Romanian and DFK. Very rare combination.

Offline The_Don

Romanian and DFK. Very rare combination.

Not as rare as you think

Big Cat

Called her a while back asking if she was free but she insisted I book her through AW. Tried to convince her to just see me anyway (I was in the area) but she just put the phone down on me. Brutal.

Seems a no-nonsense kinda gal

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for the review.
she looks super cute and glasses actually suit her! hotlisted

Offline Horneylee

Yeah, her eyes are so sexy. Especially when she is sucking you and looks up. Also her english is good! Sweet voice. Sound all fluffy now. Hah

Need to find more like her maybe more filthy :)

marty_mcfly

She looks very sexy in those glasses. She's already had a negative review though.

Offline Arar77

Sorry - I should have given a review of my visit with her, but I can back up the OP's comments - she was very good indeed, really impressed. 

I've found standards have dropped over the last couple of years, but she's definitely staying on my HL and I'll probably visit her again next time I'm in London - as I'm not there that often, I find it increasingly difficult to find a reliable good punt available at short notice, and as much as I'd like to sample lots of different options I think Dalia/Simona is definitely worth a return visit.