Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyDD Angel2 - London NW5  (Read 7196 times)

22 review(s) for bustydd_angel2 (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Saw the well reviewed Bustydd_Angel2 a few days ago - Thank you to the numerous guys who suggested and recommended her to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good comms - sent through a text to ask if available the day before and agreed time - was told nearest station as station a few minutes walk away was closed until next year. - Nearest is now Kentish Town and its a 15 mins walk away. Was given directions and told to text when outside No xxx on Bxxxxxx Road. At the allocated time was text back to confirm basement flat with side down stairs entrance.

Entered and was lead to a small basement flat nice shower bathroom and nice bedroom  -

OK lets get the 2 negatives out the way -

1. The bed has had better days with the springs coming up in certain parts of the bed
2. She is an exceptional talented girl BUT she is not IMO 27 - perhaps +5 years add on? If I am being generous ?

Really needed a shower as it was very hot and the 15 mins walk was a long hot trot from the station.

Nice shower room and after 5-6 mins - came back into the bedroom - Paperwork done £90 for 1 hour.

Started with nice and slow DFK which turned into full on after 5 mins - Nice  :thumbsup:

Moved onto the spring bed and more DFK and extra attention to the rest of my body - She had her red cat suit which just covered her massive tits - and Boy are they a real pair of top dollar tits.

Got her to take her top off and bra and started to suck lick and feel her 2 big breasts and great suckable nipples - did these for another 10-15 mins  and then she started to BJ me - Excellent attention to the base and balls area as well as the shaft and head - spent another 10 mins sucking and licking while I played with her pussy and clit area's

Moved her into position and started from doggie position and then mish and finally her on top - The room was very hot and now both very sweaty even though I just come out of a shower 45 mins earlier.

I wanted to cum all over her great tits so when I was ready - she got off me and laid on her back making sure her tits were up near my dick so she can take the whole load all over her tits and great nipples -

Nice finish to a hot and sweaty session -  :thumbsup:

She is good and does what she says on her profile - A solid 8/10 session with good kissing and great tits - Really apart from the 2 minor negatives  this was a big Positive session.

Unfortunately my 1st round took nearly 50 minutes so really no time for a 2nd pop - she gave me a nice massage last 10 mins and some chat and I went and finished off with another shower - got changed and left with a big kiss,

:thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

Nice review Mr PW  :drinks:

I see you are back to your prolific best   :hi:

password02

Still punting but only reviewing some of the sessions- As others are doing similar.

I will only review publicly some of the sessions - Others I will keep to myself - Just like the other top UKP members

Offline Kolo

Great review as always. Been on the HL for a while now. Got a stunning figure obviously but how would you rate her face?

password02

Great review as always. Been on the HL for a while now. Got a stunning figure obviously but how would you rate her face?

Facially Ok - she is IMO older than her stated AW age - I would say 30's - She is has a nice womanly face - I would say a good 7/10.

She has great tits and that really where my eyes were all the time - She does kiss very well - lots of tongue action - some full on and then some soft so she mixes it very well.

Some will say great face others will say average or stunning 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:55:32 am by password02 »

marty_mcfly

Thanks for another well written review. I gather she's a non-smoker from what I have heard, so high up she goes on my HL, as long as facially she is above average.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 01:28:31 am by marty_mcfly »

domino131

Thanks for this.  I've been considering seeing this girl but it's difficult what with her only working office hours.  After the comments about her age I'm starting to re-consider to be honest.  I did a punt recently-ish where the girl was probably early-mid 30s rather than the 26 or so that she stated and it was a disappointment for me.  So thanks for the info.

Persie

Is it defo the same girl?
She is a lot tubbier in the flesh and can't see he tats in the pics - she still a ball drained  :lol:

niceguyjames

great report thanks buddy, have to say those who are not sure about Busty Angel.

1. She has a great attitude
2. She doesn't try and shaft you
3. She is a hottie.
4. Probably has the best body in the biz IMHO
5. If anyone challenges point 4 then point 5 says she has the best tits in the biz. The kind of tits every man dreams about pert and firm.

Go and spend £100, write a review and enjoy

Persie

She is good VFM and a ball drainer

I.was.expecting.her to be more toned than she was

columbo

She is good VFM and a ball drainer

I.was.expecting.her to be more toned than she was

Great VFM. I agree. As long as punters expect to see a girl who is most probably older than her stated age, they should have a good time with her.

Offline PLeisure

have to say those who are not sure about Busty Angel.
Go [...] write a review and enjoy
Looking forwards to yours soon..  ;)  :hi:

password02

great report thanks buddy, have to say those who are not sure about Busty Angel.

1. She has a great attitude
2. She doesn't try and shaft you
3. She is a hottie.
4. Probably has the best body in the biz IMHO
5. If anyone challenges point 4 then point 5 says she has the best tits in the biz. The kind of tits every man dreams about pert and firm.

Go and spend £100, write a review and enjoy

Maybe you need to practice what you preach ? No offense  but would be nice to break your duck with a review? I see you have been a member since April 2011 so maybe time to do a review?

Would welcome your views on her IF you have time Sir

:hi:

Would be nice to share if you have time?

Offline DH

I know it says on her profile mon to friday but anyone tried to see her on weekends let's say Sunday?
I might ask her if she does Sunday but i might get a fuck off read my profile answer :)

Stainford

No sorry, she strictly works Monday-Friday.

domino131

She doesn't do bank holidays either, strictly office hours it seems.

Offline Nk14

For anyone who has seen bustydd and Nikki Milf who could you say is worth visiting? Thanks in advance

Offline The_Don

For anyone who has seen bustydd and Nikki Milf who could you say is worth visiting? Thanks in advance

YMMV with any W/G.

Read the reviews any take a chance (a punt) :unknown:

Offline Nk14

Yeh i know what you mean just been a while since ive punted and wanted to make a right choice if anyone can recommend

Offline Fully Sated

For those interested, I have just noticed that Laura is now offering Saturday appointments:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

two.face

What would you guys rate this WG facially?

Offline Malvolio

Definitely not as good-looking as her tits...

Online collector

Offline Tonyleung

What would you guys rate this WG facially?
Um go  read above.

punther

Online collector

How good is her oral? Any deepthroat
No deep but not too bad. Nothing memorable I'd say

punther

No deep but not too bad. Nothing memorable I'd say

ok i see

so really it just comes down to her tits and good service/attitude if you want to see her

may see her if ever in her locality but wont go out of my way

cheers  for the info

Offline joe diddley

ok i see

so really it just comes down to her tits and good service/attitude if you want to see her

may see her if ever in her locality but wont go out of my way

cheers  for the info

Yes, that's about it. She's a pretty good all rounder, I'd say, with a very good attitude. Highlights are her DFK (not my thing but some of you regard this as a big deal) and spectacular knockers.

Offline BillGoldberg

Very much agree
Facially 5/6 out of 10
Those spectacular all natural  breasts 11/10
DFK 8/9 out of 10
Attitude and likeability 8/10
Oral skills 6/10
Top notch VFM