Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Paola 26 - Wembley Park  (Read 1325 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Paola 26 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time waster. Spoke on the phone, confirmed services and booking. Was sent the address and on arrival she wouldn't answer. Dropped a text and got a reply saying 15 minutes hun. The time elapsed so I dropped another text. No answer so I left. Time wasters probably booking punters in a first come first serve basis. Fat negative.

Offline The_Don

That bad form, sorry she wasted your time.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time waster. Spoke on the phone, confirmed services and booking. Was sent the address and on arrival she wouldn't answer. Dropped a text and got a reply saying 15 minutes hun. The time elapsed so I dropped another text. No answer so I left. Time wasters probably booking punters in a first come first serve basis. Fat negative.

Another cunt. :thumbsdown:

Offline Steve2

Not good Sam BUT the TITS look amazing

:cool:

Offline punk

Offline andyrou

Reckon that would fall south once the scaffolding has been removed, Spaniels Ears!

WTF is happening Sam? Do these bitch's take us all for mugs or what? You did well to walk all three times, shit, HTW it was then?

Keep the faith mate.

Andy

Offline SamLP

Not good Sam BUT the TITS look amazing

:cool:

They do, that was the attraction but a pity these girls don't know how to treat punters with any respect.

Reckon that would fall south once the scaffolding has been removed, Spaniels Ears!

WTF is happening Sam? Do these bitch's take us all for mugs or what? You did well to walk all three times, shit, HTW it was then?

Keep the faith mate.

Andy

Many girls out there who don't know any basic customer service which is why these particular girls constantly change locations and names because they eventually end up with dusty phones. They look at the short term benefits of raking in the cash at the expense of fucking punters about but don't have the sense to think longer term. Walking has become easy and in this instance I wasn't in the home, was waiting in my car but wasn't going to wait any longer or phone her constantly. If she doesn't have the decency to let me know what's happening then I'm no longer interested. I've reviewed these 3 punts today but they all took place on separate days. Have had plenty of good ones in between.

Offline The_Don

a pity these girls don't know how to treat punters with any respect.

Indeed, I found some of these W/G lack the basics.

I've some times, found better customer service. In shops where some girl graft but still got better basics than these poor excuses for Working Girls   

Offline Morway

she bid on my RB next week too.. glad i did not accept her