Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyGlasgow23  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Ggowman

So it looks like she is making a come back, had her on my hotlist for ages and never got a chance to meet her. Now she is back but only seeing people she has seen before :(

Am I missing out?
External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

I'm intrigued as well now.....I don't think I ever saw her either but do remember her profile
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline WhoreMiester

I used to visit on quite a regular basis.

Really well presented girl, always well tanned, manicured, nice underwear etc.

Pretty, quite short but with a HUGE ARSE and MASSIVE TITS :D If you like that sort of thing :yahoo:

She was a worker in her day and would process a fair amount of cock. She also trotted out the usual back stories about having a couple of businesses and servicing Glasgow's upper escellons but Hey! It might have been true?

Anyway apart from a tiny predilection for being "right up herself " she was great fun and a fantastic ride......If you like that sort of thing! :thumbsup:

RandyF

"To identify yourself as a previous client if you have changed your phone number since January last year please provide me with your old one when you text"

Not that she's been keeping records, or nothing :rolleyes:

Being overpriced and mainly weird setup she had working from a dodgy hotel (all the staff seemed to be in the know), kept me away.

chico1000

"To identify yourself as a previous client if you have changed your phone number since January last year please provide me with your old one when you text"

Not that she's been keeping records, or nothing :rolleyes:

Being overpriced and mainly weird setup she had working from a dodgy hotel (all the staff seemed to be in the know), kept me away.
Who do you punt with you have an absolute downer on all of them.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yeah, my first ever punt was with Lucyglasgow23, and bloody good it was too. So I returned time and again!
Yes the hotel was a bit dodgy, but that didn't stop me. Eventually she moved into a serviced studio in Great Western Rd which was fine and discrete. Randy is partly right about her personality; a wee bit up herself, but that's ok as her BJs made up for that. I'd go back in a flash.
Looks like Jessica Rabbit. Up enhanced. Mmm...

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sorry, typo, I meant to say 'NOT enhanced'.

Offline tbig_man

I noticed she was back as well but now seems to be not taking any bookings again.

I was thinking about booking her when I hadn't punted before but she stopped before I managed to take the plunge. Shame if she's only seeing previous clients  :(

Offline S.X. MacHine

Having made a booking with Lucy for next week, as a previous punter who has reached her high minimum standards, I now note that she has cancelled all appointments owing to a 'bereavement'. Really? Or was she just doing some test marketing? Or did she make it up with her boyfriend and decided not to go back on the game? We may never know.
Probably just as well. Some things are best not revisited. She's three years older than when I saw her last and probably three years fatter!
Anyway, there's plenty fresh talent out there; might visit Ruby Readhead, or Your Sexy Katie or Hot Lips Leena or Gabriella or Miss Alexx or......

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

She obviously reads this forum and you guys are disgusting! (aparently)

RandyF

:dash:

She should be grateful anyone actually still gives a fuck whether she starts hooring again or not.